[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should i do with my life? i dont wanna work im a 18yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
what should i do with my life?

i dont wanna work

im a 18yo kisless virgin, i was raised by overprotective parents, they didn't let me have social life when i was a teenager

now im comfy being a hikikomori, i dont do nothing, i play games and i listen music, and my mom is angry and wanna send me to a psychiatrist

if i dont go she will cut my internet or she will kick me out of house

why she does not support my hikikomori life?

what she expects

sorry bad english, education here sucks
>>
>>29597792

You're 18, you're an adult, and so there's nothing stopping you from taking responsibility for yourself and creating the life you want outside of your mothers house.

Get a low stress job, rent a cheap room, and do as you please.
>>
>>29597792
>what should i do with my life?

Give me your boy poochie
>>
>>29597792

I am 20 and felt the same way as you. Life is a complicated beast, many people our age and even older have a hard time accepting that the (often time simple) joys of their past may die there as well. Simply put as an adult society expects you to take care of yourself and others around you as well, generally 18 years old to 21 is the "grace period" but its weird when people start to look at your differently and all of a sudden your intrinsic value starts to dissipate.

Before now you were judged by what you "could be" now you're judged by what you are currently - which at the moment is someone who likes to be lazy, there is nothing exceptionally wrong with that HOWEVER

your best bet is to do what this anon said >>29597831

Groom yourself up, get a nice outfit, apply for minimal effort jobs such as security or night time stocking (really any job during the night time).

Spend your money on a cheap place, possibly with a roomate with similar interests. You can use your extra money for vidya and eventually online college where you can earn a degree to get paid more to do less.

Alternatively, you can try Uncle Remus' Guide to NEET life, although after reading it myself it seems risky.

I'm sorry life is like this but this is the way it is.
>>
>>29597792
>that description
You're basically me...
But
I'm going to uni in the fall..
>>
>>29597831
>there's nothing stopping you from taking responsibility for yourself and creating the life you want outside of your mothers house

Yes there is, a bad upbringing is stopping him(and me)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.