[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways to make millions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1262.jpg (271 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
271 KB, 1024x768
>Live in Michigan where bottle deposits are ten cents instead of five cents
>Go to a store that has a bottle return and sells two liters
>fill cart with two liters of cola or whatever soda
>go to bottle return
>put full bottles of cola in bottle return (they just go into a bin and will be put back to where they belong by employees)
>press button to get slip
>get money with slip
>repeat
>>
>elect Bernie sanders
>get $15/hr
>work for 66666.67hrs
>>
>expects that wheeling around a cart packed to the brim of one product, sneakily squeeking up to the machine, sweatily inserting a bunch of heavy 2L bottles, and nervously walking anon's pilfering, theivish ass back over will not attract any attention.
>>
Damn... I can't believe no one thought of this...
>>
Litterally an episode of Sienfeld with Kramer and Newman
>>
>>29597599
I mean except that no one is going to let you wheel your cart full of shit past the cash without paying.

Also that the machine will accept the bottles and crush them and then shut down from the soda explosion.
>>
>>29598342
some stores have the bottle returns right by where they sell the soda / not at the front of the store
>>
>>29597599
if it's so easy, how come no one else is doing it?
>>
>>29598397
lol no they don't

that's a silly thing to do
>>
>>29597599
Bitch that'll get you 10 cents on the bottle? You'd have to spend all day buying and recycling bottles for like 20 bucks in cash. Why not just get a job?
>>
>>29598466
My local Meijer is like that
>>29598512
You don't buy them dipshit fuck bitch
>>
>>29598210
No their plan was much less retarded
Newman got the opportunity to drive a mail truck to michigan
So they load up bottles in ny to cash there in michigan
Kramer releases all of the weight to chase after jerrys stolen car

Anyway OPs plan won't work because the machines know when the bottles have stuff in them and won't accept it.
>>
>>29597599
it'll take one employee to notice you and you'll get a ban from the store forever
>>
>>29598685
ive done it twice normie
>>
>>29598525
The two Meijer close to me also have the bottle return near where the soda is.
>>
>>29598823
>>29598638
>Anyway OPs plan won't work because the machines know when the bottles have stuff in them and won't accept it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWM_1hBu_c

Why is OP always a faggot
>>
>>29598638
>No their plan was much less retarded
Did you miss the part where they bought soda(loss of money), and basically stole bottles(could've just stolen cash)?
>>
>>29599107
Yeah i probably missed it
I saw the episode over a decade ago man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.