[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you considered that you come online and take advice on life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: cyborg3.jpg (1005 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyborg3.jpg
1005 KB, 1920x1080
Have you considered that you come online and take advice on life and the opposite sex from people that have little to no success in either, and are very likely to exaggerate their accomplishments for attention they don't get in real life where they are most likely bullied, ostracized, or maybe just simply ignored.

I've noticed a lot of people think they got everything figured out, when to an outside observer like a stranger they are totally and obvious mess but it isn't polite to say so.

Think about it a bit, maybe..?
>>
that's my secret OP

I never try to improve myself
>>
I mostly just come here to read about how other robots feel and think, and what they have figured out. Normie advice generally aren't any good for us.
>>
And those "successful" people are just as clueless if you really get to know them. No one knows what's going on, life is a clusterfuck and a joke.
>>
>>29597583

>>29597735
This.
OP is, again, a faggot.
>>
File: locutus.jpg (31 KB, 461x357) Image search: [Google]
locutus.jpg
31 KB, 461x357
>>29597735
Yet one group gets what they want, and the other whinges hopelessly in a faceless environment.
>>29597689
You're not a special unique snow flake, shithead. You're a normie too, you're just mad you don't fit in.
>>
>>29597929
>You're not a special unique snow flake, shithead.
Nah. That would be a nice way of putting it.
>You're a normie too
I wish.
>you're just mad you don't fit in.
Sure.
>>
>>29597929
>Yet one group gets what they want, and the other whinges hopelessly in a faceless environment.
Still useless to ask normies. The best path is figuring things out by yourself.
>>
You learn from similar people's failures. Obviously people who have always been normal will tell you bullshit that worked for them, but it's useless because everyone is different, so it's a safer bet to learn little by little, starting by hearing what those similar to you have to say.
>>
>>29597929
Yet we all die and it doesn't matter what you got, does it? I hate to pull the nihilism card but it's the truth. I can turn around and say it's pathetic to always try and get something, and being proud you got the thing, as if someone is keeping score. Just as pathetic as complaining you lost, which fyi, not everyone here complains.
>>
>>29597929

The guy who gets dealt the best hand often wins the pot.
>>
File: cyborg4.jpg (13 KB, 290x239) Image search: [Google]
cyborg4.jpg
13 KB, 290x239
>>29598071
>not everyone here complains.
Maybe that's your problem. I do keep score and I've lost many, many times.
>I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
That is super chad. Even the most successful person has had failures. Can you imagine how everyone talks and turns on him every single time he failed?

>>29598014
>>The best path is figuring things out by yourself.
No. A single man did not build a city or run one. A single man didn't conqueror anything. He didn't find anything, he didn't change peoples minds. He got killed and later people thought
>Well, fuck. Mea culpa.
Years and years later. He still got a Darwin Award and nobody in this day and age is named after him. His name is a footnote that scholars fucking hate to memorize even if it was somewhat amusing.

>>29597958
Have you considered being a normie is like being a robot, if someone comes in here and acts culturally different the amount of hate/ this is a troll type replies it gets? You're considered arrogant for not fitting the mold.

>>29597889
The irony of you calling me a faggot makes me smirk, here's a little lifetime protip that will be applicable for the rest of your masturbatory life span. The cervixe feels like it curves a bit to the left. When you jerk off consider trying your offhand a bit. Might wanna go really thumbs on there pal.
>>
>>29598310
>I do keep score and I've lost many, many times.
That can be unhealthy too. Recognizing and analyzing your failures is one thing, dwelling on them is another. The latter's what I meant by complaining, and what it seemed like you were claiming everyone here is doing.
>>
File: t2.jpg (47 KB, 463x362) Image search: [Google]
t2.jpg
47 KB, 463x362
>>29598443
>The latter's what I meant by complaining, and what it seemed like you were claiming everyone here is doing.
I AM A CYBERNETIC ORGANISM, LIVING TISSUE OVER METAL ENDOSKELETON
>>
>>29598608
Is that you still you OP? Well if you're making fun of my word choice, that's pretty funny considering the cringiness of the last line of your last reply. Anyways, since this is all you got now, great talking with you, get off my board.
>>
i mostly just come here to bitch and moan and read other people bitching and moaning. there's not much advice here anyway, at best we just help other guys not get friendzoned and used, because that's what happened to us and we know where it starts and how to avoid it.
>>
>>29598758
Why don't you just get friendzoned. It doesn't even sound like most of you have made it that far.
>>29598708
>>29598708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWPR6Gyd3M
>>
It almost sounds like an individual seeking advice should obligate himself to filter responses based upon reason and intellectual competence instead of going on /r9k/ and asking rhetorical, defeatist questions ad nauseum in an attempt to signal their suffering to an audience of people mostly trying to do just that.

rly makes u think...

There do exist folks on here with rare insight, although it might take a couple brain cells to find them.
>>
>>29597583
To a kid looking up to me,life aint nothing but bitches and money
>>
File: humanbean.jpg (20 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
humanbean.jpg
20 KB, 600x315
>>29598962
damn dude fuckin kid looking up maybe a little less cynicism, they take that shit in stride, but still ya know what I mean?
>>29598910
brain cells, how primitive
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.