[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cyoa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: da1c2d0e15d114963fa2e119e5e815ed.jpg (707 KB, 1000x1650) Image search: [Google]
da1c2d0e15d114963fa2e119e5e815ed.jpg
707 KB, 1000x1650
>choose a stone from each category
>>
>>29597532
this aint /tg/ fuck off
>>
>>29597556
This honestly bothers you? Legit autism. I hope they're at least paying you for that. It's not against the rules. Nor can tg likely invade, as the file sizes are so big over there.
>>
i'm liking these types of threads
>>
I'm confused, is the vertical or horizontal ones categories?
>>
>>29597532
>Orr
>Kohr
>Nyala
>Ara
Now I'm a young grill that never ages that can travel to other dimensions, burn shit and heal people, and I can't get sick.
>>
>>29597963
Horizontal. That's why there's a line below each row, and the powers in each row are reminiscent of each other.
>>
Orr
Eiden
Jai
Orta
Travel to Mars, live there but frequently travel back to Earth, at least once a week.
Also, since the power of Orta isn't quantified I can just read human minds from Mars, so I can go on little mind adventures to pass time
>>
>>29597532
>myr
>kohr
>jai
>iru
come at me bitch, built a power class
>>
>>29597532
orr
eiden
olani
orta
>>
>>29597532
Myr
Rjun
Nyala
And Orta

>use myr's teleport for very short distances, like blinking
>use rjun to beat foes in all forms of combat, in combination with blink
>use nyala for limited immortality (I can still die, which is good in my books)
>use orta to persuade and control others out of combat to put me in an advantageous position

>become a legendary assassin
>>
Myr
Kohr
Olani
Orta

>Teleport wherever
>Never get any diseases or health problems
>Shapeshift and live for 10,000 years
>Psychokinesis and mind control
>>
File: sus51.png (709 KB, 800x930) Image search: [Google]
sus51.png
709 KB, 800x930
haven't seen this posted on /tg/ for a while
>>
>resist 3400kg of force
>lift 6800kg of force
>yjit apparently doesn't follow physics of any kind

kg is not a measure of force so both parts of it are wrong and we will never know what the first part means because you can't really assume anything unlike the second part where we can i guess assume he kgf
>>
>>29600472
Eyes of the Present sounds pretty neat, it'd be like Enter The Void
>>
Myr
Rjun
Nyala
Orta
>>
>>29600472
>tfw the eternal jew gave all of the shitskins pathfinder eyes and told them europe gave people shit for free
>>
>>29597532
>select orta stone
>>29600472
>select eyes of the overlord
>???
sounds like a good idea to me
>>
>>29597532
>aden
>kohr
>olani
>ara
>>
Orr is OP as fuck
Rjun
Nyala
Tesla

>live forever
>whenever this universe ends, just teleport to a new one

>>29600472
Eyes of the Present, it's like I'm playing a 3rd person video game.
>>
>>29601461
You select one from each row.
>>29600472
>machine
>make cylons and the matrix and waifus n' shit
>rape the internet
>>
>>29601576
i know i did here >>29601367 i was pointing out that orta and eyes of the overlord would stack pretty well and allow me to boss politics
>>
>>29601597
Oh... mixing cyoa...
>>
>Orr
>Eiden
>Jai
>Orta

Anybody who doesn't pick Eiden is a normie. I'd teleport to other planets in our solar system and since my body is a artificial shell I'd be safe to explore the entire solar system. You could even go to planets outside of our solar system to look for life. Then I would use my photographic memory and teleportation to build a society on a new planet.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.