[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf has daddy issues so she needs male attention >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1348723324085.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1348723324085.png
18 KB, 633x758
>tfw gf has daddy issues so she needs male attention
>she has cheated on me 4 times this year

It gets better r-right guys?
>>
>staying with a cheater

no it definitely does fucking not get better
>>
>>29597512
You pretty much have an open relationship at this point. Good luck with that.
>>
>>29597512
Life never gets better for pussies with no self respect.
>>
>how to become a cuck.

Have fun anon. I wish you the best
>>
>>29597512
>she cheats
>you stay
you have dug your own grave. You are now the owner of a burden who takes your time and money but not your cum.

You know she does anal with her lovers and lets them cum in her pussy, right? you know she moans for them the way you wish she'd moan for you, right?

You know she's not really yours, right? You're just paying for her and doing all the hard work while other enjoy her body.

You are a

KEK
U
C
K

And you should kill yourself.
>>
Statistically, there are two kinds of cheaters, people who cheat once and never again, and people who keep cheating forever.
Since your girlfriend has cheated more than once, you have to accept an open relationship if you want to stay with her. She will never stop cheating.
>>
>>29597760
what utter fucking bullshit

listen, leave her. tell her to shoot her fucking brains out. tell her you've had enough of feeling like shit because she's a slut. tell her to get her shit and move out. slap her a little bit too, beat the living hell out of her if needed. make her feel like the piece of shit she is.

what the fuck is wrong with you goddamn
>>
>>29597512
you should be on /adv/ but no it wont get any better. Dump that whore.
>>
>>29597512
No matter how painful it might seem and how much you think she depends on you, and how much you think you depend on her, it only gets worse until you end it. It took me about 2 years and I really thought I couldn't function without her. In the end I just broke up, but also ended up isolated myself from everyone. After a while I felt like I was an idiotic cuck and apologized to everyone who had told me to get rid of her for being such a stubborn cunt.
>>
>>29597512
Chad here, just cheat on her. Feels good to sleep with many women.
>>
>being a cuck
>not joining to mgtow
it was your choice anon
>>29600489
summer.txt
>>
KEK

CUCCC CUCC
>>
>>29597512
You have no self respect. No, it's not going to get better. Man up and cut her out.
>>
>>29597512
shameless chad here.
you got kik of your gf or email mail me, i love girls with daddy issues.No offense bro.
[email protected]
>>
>>29597512

I know this is bait.

But if it isn't: once a cheater, always a cheater.

>source: Someone who has observed his share of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.