[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been in a girl's room? What does it smell like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: TaylorASMRDarling.webm (988 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TaylorASMRDarling.webm
988 KB, 1280x720
Have you ever been in a girl's room?
What does it smell like?
>>
smelled like semen
>>
>>29597237
Funny because it didn't smell that different of the rest of her house.
Maybe it's because I was used to it since the girl was the sister of my best friend.
>>
brotherfag here

smells better than my room

>fapped in her panties
>rubbed my dick on her bed

only TRUE brothers know these feels
>>
musky pussy dander
>>
>>29597237
like a baitshop
>>
been in a few. most have smelled like fresh laundry and a vague smell of flowery perfume type of stuff. some have smelled like musky old shower towels that haven't been washed in 3 weeks. i slept over one girls house in her bed (no sex) and i woke up smelling like that, it's kind of nice waking up to girl smells

one universal is that all their bathrooms fucking reeked like a aisle of makeup and hairspray exploded in your face, along with shit, piss, bleach, and that smell of burning hair dryers.
>>
my room smells of onions for some reason
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.