[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just found out my crush has started dating someone How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: wojak2.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>just found out my crush has started dating someone

How do normies deal with this feel?

I literally feel like ending my life. He's not even chad.
>>
Please respond /r9k/

I could really do with a couple of (you)s right now
>>
you will get over this situation and become a better and stronger person
>>
>>29596934
My gf and the love of my life of 3 years left me for another guy, so I think you will be just find in your situation you fucking faggot.
>>
You do realize everyone here endures this right. My crush has had an ugly boyfriend for the past year. She's god tier, I already accept I have no chance.
>>
well you see... normies have more than one option
>>
I'm the same guy of >>29597000 I got a sick 0 trip. Anyway >>29597009 is absolutely right
>>
>>29597000
It's not likely. I'm 25 and a virgin. This girl smiled at me a bunch of times last year and tried talking to me but I acted cold and self-sufficient and she no longer does that which is understandable. But my research informs me that she is pretty much my ideal type, in looks and taste and everything. I fucked up big time and I am too old now for more opportunities to fall into my lap like that. I honestly and unironically view suicide as a potential course of action here.

>>29597002
It's not the same, as you at least had those three years together. I've never even so much as hugged a girl in a non-formal way.

>>29597009
I just don't think that's true. I am probably the most sensitive and self-aware individuals on /r9k/ and my capacity for suffering is much wider and more profound due to my lofty intelligence and so on.
>>
>>29597106
You're right, nobody here has ever suffered from their crush dating another guy. Okay.
>>
>>29597267
Suffered yes, just not to my degree. While you may very well be "kinda bummed" by the fact your crush has started dating someone, I am suffering more than you will ever be capable of understanding. My heart began to beat so quickly when I found out and the hatred and jealousy which have defined my personality for over a decade now made me nauseous and suicidal.
>>
>>29597307
>I am suffering more than you will ever be capable of understanding

apparently not because you aren't DOING anything about it. People have killed and died for things they believed and loved in this life, and you are just typing on a computer. So no you are not truly suffering , you are just a pussy with no life experience.
>>
I was sad for a bit. Then I moved on because there are cucks in the world that I would rather laugh at than cry about "muh lost possible-gf ;("

Basically it stops mattering for me in the span of a week.
Msybe cuz I have things I enjoy way more than dating.
>>
my oneits is married with a kid

she also got really fat

i don't care about her anymore
>>
bmp bumping bfff
>>
>>29597009
When did you realize that you're even more ugly than her "ugly boyfriend" ?
>>
ok you too

bump bmp
>>
>>29597379
Not true. And if I did believe in something my suffering would be assuaged (do you even know what that means?) a great deal since I could give myself away to a cause or ideology rather than dwell on my lost love, but I am without-a-doubt the most romantic and sensitive person on /r9k/ and I am so self-aware that I realize all ideologies and "causes" are not worthwhile and serve only to distract each human being from the essential tragedy of his or her meaningless existence.

>>29597397
I have obsessed over this girl for a year at this point, checking her twitter and instragram every day and daydreaming about her every single day. You will never comprehend the depth of my feelings.
>>
>>29597307
dude what.. no.. get over yourself with that "nobody can fathom muh suffering, muh suffering is more special" spiel. been there done that in your situation already. Not saying this to be a jerk but nobody actually cares, it's nothing new.
>>
>>29597635
And I don't want to. That sounds piss-boring. but even so, I wish you the best, Mr. Anon.
>>
>>29597446
My "oneitis" is upper class and extremely well-educated, so understandably my feelings are more intense than yours will ever be. She is one in several million. Not some mediocre wastrel.

>>29597641
Have you ever read "The Sorrows of Young Werther"? Your average person couldn't write that book or experience those emotions to that degree. Well guess what. I have, and I do. I don't just shrug my shoulders and "move on". Life is far too precious for me to do that, and I am far too sensitive to be capable of doing that. Shame on you.
>>
>>29596934
>how do normies deal

4 fingers of whiskey every 20 minutes for 4 hours, go to club and bang a girl well below their tier because it's easy and you can practically just drool on them and they'll go home with you. Rinse and repeat while laughing with your friends about banging a battleaxe until you feel better.
>>
If he's not chad why not try to cuck him? Its not like they have been dating for a long time. Last gf I got, when I asked her out she said "I have a boyfriend", you know what I replied with? "What's that got to do with me". My dick was in her mouth 2 days later. Relationships mean nothing to modern females, they cheat without thinking about it. I've been cheated on in the past, so I pass it on. What goes around comes around.
>>
File: 1467109031160.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467109031160.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29596934
Im kinda in the same boat.
mate just endure shit will get better, it has to.
(hasnt for me yet but Im hoping it will)
>>
>oneitis still doesn't have a bf
I almost wish she would so that I can kill myself and her and not just keep living with false hope.
>>
>>29597698

A grown ass man should not have a oneitis. You're too fucking old to have crushes on girls, stop acting like you're in middle school. When you see something you like, make your intentions clear. It is 1000x better to get rejected than to keep playing little bullshit scenarios in your head with you and her living together.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>29596934
Stop acting like you're "meant" for anyone. Shit, i had that feeling about half a year ago, and i still feel that deep down, we'd be perfect for eachother. That's not how life works, everything in this dumb fucking world is based on the flip of a coin, and you just gotta hope you bet on the right side. For fucks sake, just because you found one person of the opposite sex, that's somewhat like you, doesn't mean it's the only one, besides, if you can't just talk as friends, there's no way in hell you'd even be able to do anything beyond that.
>>
>>29597814
But we talk as friends all the time.
>>
>>29597739
He is relatively famous and I am a wagecuck working a job that is boring as hell and not enviable at all. Also as I have said this girl is not the type to do that, she is sensitive and intelligent and loyal. Please don't suggest such disgusting things to me.
>>
>>29597698
Some things you can't do anything about man, you just have to let it go once you've tried reasonable options, life isn't meant to be fair. I'd like to think I know where you're coming from, I'm a 26y/o virgin hopeless romantic. But I know how life is. You just persevere and do your best with what you can actually control
>>
>>29597829
Then keep it at that, go find someone else to date, everyone'll probably be better off that way.
>>
>>29597307
>wah wah i'm a special snowflake

will you high school faggots get the fuck out already
>>
>>29597911
I can't do that.
Girls like her don't just fall out of the sky.
That's not to say I haven't tried your suggestion, but it always not even into the friend range. Other girls are so annoying...
>>
>>29597852
>she is sensitive and intelligent and loyal.

You don't even know the girl and you assume this. I promise you if she is marginally attractive she is none of those things.
>>
>>29598019
Not to mention everyone other girl has a boyfriend already.
And I won't call it a dealbreaker but the fact that she has never had one, while any other girl I meet will have definitely have had at least one is also a motivation killer for interaction with other girls.
>>
File: angry one.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry one.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
How do you deal with being dumped?
Trust me, it's much worse than being cucked by a girl you are potentially interested in. You get to experience the real thing briefly, before it gets ripped to shreds
>>
>>29598265
Friendzone is a billion times worse.
>>
>>29596934
Whenever i have a crush...which has happened like twice, i just go to them and tell them how i feel without any bullshit. First time i was rejected and the second i was accepted. Even though i got rejected i got closure on the subject thats all.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.