[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does 4chan have a reddit page? Is it some ironi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: reddit.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
Why the fuck does 4chan have a reddit page? Is it some ironic joke I'm just not aware of? Or is it just as fucking stupid and cringy as it sounds?

https://www.reddit.com/
>>
>>29596912
>https://www.reddit.com/
who's stupid now m8
>>
>>29596912
>https://www.reddit.com/
are you even trying OP
>>
>>29596949
What do you mean? Is there more to it? That's the link to reddit, where everyone posts all their stuff.
>>
>>29596949
Aaand there's my shitty mouse clicking more than I tell it to because why the fuck not.

Subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/
>>
File: 1466811741498.png (513 KB, 1680x2697) Image search: [Google]
1466811741498.png
513 KB, 1680x2697
Really, what the fuck is with Redits layout, it's terrible and difficult to navigate. Never mind the outright censorship, it's eerie.
>>
>>29598333
it's the same thing as 4chan but without boxes and replies are more organized
>>
its for people who want to laugh at 4chan without actually having to go there
>>
>>29596912
I don't understand who goes on that subreddit. Is it just reddit faggots who want to feel in on the memes, but are too scared they'll get v& for actually using this site? Or are there actually people who browse both here and there? Who the fuck is posting the content?

Truly a disgusting place. Certainly the worst subreddit in my eyes.
>>
>>29598412

Except at least 10 users get banned in every thread

That place is a moderation hellhole
>>
>>29598553
This so much. Whenever I happen across a thread there through an ordinary internet search and check it out, there are dozens of hidden comments downvoted into oblivion and a few posts that are blank and say the users were banned for those posts.
>>
>>29598630
Reddit doesn't tell you who got banned for what. You're just trying to push an agenda.
>>
4chan and redit are mutually exclusive meme
>>
>>29598710
The 4chan sub has custom CSS to mimic 4chan's ban message on any deleted posts
>>
>>29598532
Despite the fact that 4chan is ridiculously popular there are still a lot of people that think it's just early /b/ in that it's filled with cp, gore, and we r leegon xd. The people that go there most likely want to use 4chan without being associated with it.
>>
r/4chan creeps me out a little honestly.
It's like if a fat sweaty nerd stalked you and your friends, wrote down your inside jokes, and then shared them with his other nerd friends. All while wearing the same clothes and haircut as you.
>>
>>29598779
Even without that sub, most of the userbase overlap between the two sites anyway, so I'm sorry to say but your "inside jokes" have not been "inside" for a long time.
>>
>>29596912
Reddit has been copying our shit since the dawn of time, redditor.
>>
>>29598333
My fucking sides you can't make this shit up. Like fuck, I know 4chan is filled with cucks but this is some next level cucking.
>>29598412
The different between Reddit and 4chan is that Reddit replies are listed under that they reply too. It floods the screen with indents when they could just do what 4chan does and let you quote posts. Can you even reply to two posts at once on Reddit?
>>
>>29598532
they want to both be in on the 4chan memes and jokes, while at the same time get muh karma upboat points. they are complete scum, worse than the average redditor.

they are the type of people who will take this post i'm writing and post it on there as some form of commentary or something, and they'd still upvote it. it's pathetic
>>
Thanks fampai reminded me that I haven't checked /r/4chan today. Gotta keep up with the freshest menes.
>>
>>29598710
Holy fuck you're stupid lmao.
Try not to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about. iow lurk more faggot.
>>
File: 1466901063650.jpg (32 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1466901063650.jpg
32 KB, 600x602
>>29598937

Talking down to me for not knowing about how reddit works.

Absolutely pathetic. /r9k/ is shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.