[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiet=autism Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466833795558.jpg (98 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1466833795558.jpg
98 KB, 640x633
Quiet=autism

Prove me wrong
>>
This is what all normies think

and I hate them for it
>>
>>29596651
I simply can't. /r9k/ btfo
>>
>>29596651

I want to sex Tay in that position
>>
>>29596700
>btfo
Fuck off with your worthless normalfag values.
Nothing wrong with being quiet and autistic.
>>
I want to lift up Tay Tay's skirt, pull down her undies, and rub the tip of my penis against her bare ass while she just looks back at me with her cool gaze.
>>
File: 1446703367751.jpg (76 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1446703367751.jpg
76 KB, 700x990
>>29596651

she probably just had PTSD
>>
>kneeling down
>left girl on step above
>only a few inches shorter

When will womanlets learn?
>>
I would have sex with Tay Tay like we are in high school and I found the head cheerleader passed out in the basement of a house party.
>>
>>29596651
>prove me wrong.

Burden of proof's on you, fgt, you made the baseless claim, so prove it.
>>
>>29596651

But everything is autistic according to 4chan.

Well, everything is autistic according to 4chan if you are man, except if you are a man with huge muscles that believes in Christianity and has a wife and kids. That is the only way men escape 4chan's wrath. Women are worshiped on 4chan, so they are spared the autism meme.
>>
File: reee.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>29596651
nonono
I don't think normies actually get it
Autism = mental retardation

I hate when people go "ugh ive got autism" and are fucking serious. Autistic kids literally cannot function.

I don't think normies realize what they mean is "borderline autistic", or "high functioning autistic". And even then it sounds like an attention-grab (and it is).

I score just under average for people diagnosed with H.F.A. on the A.Q. (just a point under, actually, at 33). And I still don't think I can conclusively deduct H.F.A.

These normies, though. They just go "well I'm socially awkward sometimes. must be autism!" and nobody even fucking challenges them.

Why the fuck is this even allowed? Like seriously, one of these days I'm going to go off on a normie for that, even though I know everyone who's listening in will say "Well, you don't know!"

>tldr ; rustled
>>
I JUST COMPLETED HER FINAL MISSION
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.