[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any boards that you used to go on that you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (70 KB, 900x803) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70 KB, 900x803
Are there any boards that you used to go on that you can't stand anymore?

I used to browse /g/ and /v/ a lot but for some reason about 5 years ago I just started to get really annoyed by the terrible discussion and complete lack of humor. Now I mostly go on /int/ and /mu/ which for some reason don't bother me nearly as much even though they're probably the same. Maybe it's because I don't care as much about those topics or maybe it really is a different kind of discussion. I've mostly moved on to other sites to talk about things I actually care about and come back here to have fun, but for some reason I still don't find /g/ and /v/ fun.
>>
/tv/ is an absolute joke and has been for at least 4 years. the only reason i go there are for the /got/ threads but now that it's over there is no reason to go there. all they talk about now are capeshit capekino hehe contrarian memes and it's just unbelievably boring
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29596533

>tfw no wan wan to play tromport with
>>
>>29596585
/lit/, /mu/, and /tv/ used to be the best boards on this site by far but they've all fallen incredibly far. /lit/ the least, /mu/ considerably but /tv/ is literally almost a completely different board
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.