[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some [r9k] approved places to work? I'm stressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: CgMMk__W4AIeuu8.jpg (71 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
CgMMk__W4AIeuu8.jpg
71 KB, 600x696
What are some [r9k] approved places to work? I'm stressing myself out trying to find places to apply to
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 240x200
Work from home, obviously.
This millionare in your area is going to share a simple trick how to make 1000 dollars a day from home.
>>
>>29596325
Night security guard or anything night shift to minimize human interaction
>>
>implying as a robot you'll get much of a choice at all
Better start filling out that McDonald's application future wagie
>>
>>29596325
I work at an animal shelter, they would hire anyone because they are so desperate. I work with heroin addicts, coke dealers, ex criminals etc and I spend most of my time with dogs and cats.

I have to do a lot of talking to people though which really sucks. Apparently I have better social skills than the assholes smoking joints out back.
>>
I'm starting to think being a priest or going full blown monk.
>>
>>29596325
I sell on eBay and Amazon. Don't have to deal with people in person except when I'm buying inventory. Or online with customers. I work maybe 15 hours a week, that's both listing and sourcing items. The rest is vidya, shows, eating and 4chan.
>>
>>29597936
What you sell?

Og post
>>
>>29598075
Vidya was my main staple. Fast movers and I know the market well. But I sell almost anything that's worth something. Collectibles, plush, shirts, books, CDs, DVDs, toys, small electronics, etc. I try to stick with small items.
A smart phone is really all you need since you can just look up something you don't know the price of.
I stay away from glassware, clothes(except for graphic shirts), make up, and phone accessories.
>>
>>29596325
Become an author. Being a spaghetti-lord shut-in is completely acceptable for an author.
>>
>>29598267
Ahhh, used goods. Where are you sourcing from? Garage sales?
>>
Freelance Copywriting
>>
>>29598641
thrift stores, swapmeets, clearance isles, yard sales, facebook and craigslist too
>>
Would be a music producer be a robot approved job?
>easy as fuck
>almost never talk with anyone
>can pretty much work anytime you want as long as the finished product is done at the deadline
>if you have a home studio you practically never have to leave your house
Anything wrong with this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.