[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK IT. I'm going to leave my mothers house and hop a freight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466642552266.png (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466642552266.png
218 KB, 600x600
FUCK IT. I'm going to leave my mothers house and hop a freight train.

What should I bring?

p.s. before you ask I did this a lot as a teenager. And yes, I'm still an alcoholic.
>>
>>29595884

>hop a freight train.

What is this, some depressing teenage movie from the 1980s with cheesy music and a good looking young male lead actor?

Also, if you are that guy that kept annoying people with the 'Christ-Chan' memes, then I hope you die.
>>
>>29595884
if you've done it before surly you know what youd need to take anon. i dont think anyone else here has experience jumping freight trains. best of luck anyway anon
>>
>hop a freight train

lmao people still do this? are trains carts still made of wood and locked with rickety chains?
>>
>>29595953
>>29595924
>>29595924
>>29595960
>>29595960
That's why I'm asking. I have no clue if it's still a thing. Either i go and have fun or I go and nobody else is there and I get stabbed in my sleep.

ANd no, I just like the christ chan picture. Don't spread her anywhere.
>>
>>29595884
Being water I guess

It's pretty stupid either way, post on craigslist instead it will probably be more exciting and less shitty
>>
Being hobo is great. You normies wouldn't understand. Dinking every day and having sex, yo uhave no idea.
>>
>>29596234
>be hobo
>???
>get laid
got it.
>>
>underage
>mentions being an alcoholic
>wants to run away and be a vagrant on a freight train
>has probably never gotten in a fight, or had to deal with homeless people ever

yeah no OP

you will die

stay home and ride it out wait till your 23 to make big decisions like this
>>
>>29596321
I'm 26. I already did this from 17-23. I've stabbed people before. IT sucsk but its what's you gotta do.
>>
>>29596424

well shit then bro

you sound like the perfect candidate for the venture

what are you waiting for?
>>
>>29596424
It's funny that you're 26, have done this before, stabbed people, and don't know how to survive running away.

I say you're like 16 tops.
>>
ask /out/ they have a vagabond general and threads like this all the time. if your too lazy for that though, a good water bottle, a good fire starter, and a good knife will serve you well, id recommend a mora for the knife
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.