[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter thread. To someone or anyone. Include initials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: writealetter.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
writealetter.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
Write a letter thread. To someone or anyone. Include initials if desired
>>
>>29595473
dear op

you are a fag

love

J
>>
Dear any /robot/

Be my BF
I NEED A BF

Anon
>>
Karma Police,
Arrest this man! He talks in maths. He buzzes like a fridge. He's like a detuned radio.
Alosa
>>
>>29595566
Nice double doubles. I will be your bf as long as youre not a man.
>>
>>29595566
Nice dubs. I'll be your bf even if you're a man.
>>
dear anyone
please kill me
>>
File: 1460690804647.gif (738 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1460690804647.gif
738 KB, 500x707
dear S

i'm sorry i broke one the promises you made me make, but that asshole deserved it

sincerely M
>>
Dear world
I need a friend to do psychedelics with because I'm too much of a pansy to trip hard on my own

-MIB
>>
>>29595566
Nice digits.
I'll be your bf if, and only if, you're a handsome man.
>>
>>29596243
Hey, I'd love to but I'm from Europe.
But if you're afraid to try it on your own, you're probably not ready...
>>
>>29595566
I'll be your bf if you like long walks and don't have any social or economic ambitions

And also only if you're a man and you live nearby.
>>
>>29596336
Fuck off
Beepboop
>>
R-
Thought I might trick my terrible body into dying last night so I could sit around in oblivion with you.
Instead I just have a beast of a hangover.
This is your fault, and now that you're dead, you can't do anything to keep me from calling you a nigger.
Nigger.
-C
>>
>>29596341
Where do you live Anon? I wanna go on a walk with you.
>>
>>29596459
Virginia my friend
>>
>>29596483
That's too far away my senpai. I'm an Aussie.
>you will never feel anon's grip on your waist
>>
File: Knight-Lancer_Hermetika_Battle.jpg (328 KB, 816x1145) Image search: [Google]
Knight-Lancer_Hermetika_Battle.jpg
328 KB, 816x1145
Dear P
since you got together with my best friend L, congratulations on that and on breaking me beyond sanity, and thinking some pretty stuff will get it out of the world
You are a fucking liar, betrayer and retard
I decide now to wander this world forever alone and not help anyone in any situation ever again
-E
>>
Dad,

I'm sorry I'm so retarded. I want to understand things the way you do, but I can't.

-Child
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>29595845
>>29595860
I'm MtF (UK)

I must have a BF!
>>
>>29596558
I'm Polish. That's too far away, isn't it.
>>
>>29596483
I live in Virginia! Where are you at?
>>
>>29596946
oh geez now I'm nervous
>>
~To you, dear friend

Once upon a time, I thiught you were the one for me. I gave up a lot to be with you: friends, family, happiness, memories. I did it all for you, but you still left me behind in the end. At first I was devastated. Nay, I would say I still am, in a way.

But I am past this now. I've found my happiness, throught the art of singing.

Maybe one day I can share with you my voice, just like with the rest of the world.

Bitch

~ Yours in spirit, W
>>
INTRUDERS LEAVE
>>
>>29597008
Just a quick drive down 66!
>>
Dearest ambergail,
It brings me great dread to inform you that I will not take your hand in marriage. It has come to my attention that I am a homosexual author. I will remember our time foundly as I smoke opium and fist my latin child slave.
>>
bump

duhfusidf
>>
sfdesfr

fdgdsgsd
>>
bump for more letters
>>
>>29601178
Do you have a letter you want to post to someone?
>>
>>29601422
No I have nothing left to say.
>>
>>29595473
deer gook moot

you are fag

t.chink
>>
>>29601556
ERIK BAKMAN THIS IS YOU FROM DA FUTUH
>>
>>29601422
i do, but it seems that the /r9k/ gods don't want me to post it.
>>
>>29601539
Oh so you already posted and your waiting for a response? Or they dont know you post here and you just like reading them?

>>29601724
Whys that
>>
"I only want you 2 [names omitted] at my funeral don't let anyone else pretend that they gave a fuck about me"
>>
>>29601997
I think they do know, it's just I have already said everything I want to say in person and have no desire to prolong my suffering.
>>
>>29596539
damn

re gh
>>
i wish i could stop loving you
>>
I wish I wasn't so cold towards you when you first came to the school. Perhaps we could have become close friends, and everything might have been different.
>>
I wish I holding your head in my arms and petting your hair. I wish I had understood what you meant to me earlier. I wish I had more energy to fight for us. I wish I was a better liar or a better person. I wish you'd talk to me again.
>>
>>29602073
Maybe they just need to know that youre there for them and you're worth their time and feelings and not that things will end up bad again.
>>
>>29603143
Well then they can read this. >>29603087
As it turns out, I'm not very good with keep my emotions all wrapped up, even when I try.
>>
File: 1457577223856.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1457577223856.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
I wonder where you are and if I cross your mind at all
part of me hopes you're miserable, you deserve to be
>>
>>29603216
Silly Pepe, you're just a frog, not a dragon.
>>
>>29603252
it's my favorite peep
>>
>>29603276
It's mine too, it's a shame you're a vindictive jerk, we might have got along.
>>
Dear version of Brendan that is in my mind,
you need to leave. i keep having fantasies where you confess your love years too late and it either destroys my life or me emotionally.
go away plox, i'm too old for this shit. thx
>>
File: 1444309083444.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1444309083444.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>29603291
I've just been hurt, anon
one time i decide to vent and people attack me without knowing why i feel what i feel
>>
>>29603358
>Brendan
JUST
>>
>>29603369
Don't pass the pain along, burn it up. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful or precise, but it's really the only way that works. Trust me I've been there.
>>
I'LL SEE YOU BURN IN THE FIRES, BURN IN THE FIRES YOU HORRIBLE CUNT, HORRIBLE SWINE, YOU BITCH, YOU GODDAMN BITCH
>>
File: 1445314655136.png (11 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
1445314655136.png
11 KB, 321x339
>>29603415
I'm trying, but I get reminded of this betrayal more often than I need to, it still hurts man, idk
>>
4chin is really nice right now, wtf is this
>>
>>29603387
>implying my imaginary version of Brendan posts here.
i think he's turning into a furry irl anyway
he has been commenting on and liking zootopia things on normbook
>>
k.t.
id like to forgive you for what you did to me, but maybe im a little too selfish for that. i tried really hard to be friends with you, but every time i tried you ignored me and tried to make everyone i cared about hate me. kinda worked. i don't know what i did, but i know that it wasn't worth you actually trying to ruin my life and encouraging me to actually end my life.
so i want to forgive you but...
actually fuck you you self centered cunt bag.
-v.a.
>>
b

i hope you find true happiness

s
>>
D

S is a manipulative asshole and I fucking hate them. I love you, and I'm glad you accept me even after everything I've done. The road to recovery from addiction is rough, but you're always there for me. We should be together, but we can't, and I'll never bring it up to you. You've been one of the best people for me, and I'm scared to tell you that, because I don't even know how you could react to that. You're my best friend. I don't think I could ever tell you that either. It's crazy how much a person can mean to someone. How much raw emotion they can evoke onto them. I know you don't like yourself very much, and maybe I'm selfish, but I love you.

-K
>>
>>29604127
C, if that's even your real initial

Wherever you are, hope you're doing alright, eh?

-R
>>
Dear S,

I've been thinking about you a lot lately, it feels weird that we used to be best friends, and now we barely talk. You've gone now and are living your life, and I'm still here, the same, stagnant life. I miss when things were more simple and we could just hang out doing nothing or anything and it'd be fun. Now I feel like I'm just someone you pity. I love you, and miss you.

Z
>>
Dear T,

Thank you for being there for me even though I've given you so little.

- C

Dear M,

I notice your hands shaking a lot more often. Please take your medication and make sure you tell someone when you feel really really bad again, please.

- C

Dear Mom

I love you immensely. I love you more than anything. Don't let my attitude make you think otherwise.

Divorce his ass already. He hurt me, not you. It wasn't your fault. Now he's hurting you and you need to leave. Don't stay for my brother and I, for the money. Be happy. Your kids just want to see you happy for once.

- C
>>
i immediately got the impulse to write a letter to penis

my brain is a shitpost
>>
Dear Y,
I still think about you once and a while, I don't know why. You broke my fucking heart and I wish I could stop dreaming about us and what could have been. I was right all along and you were a cunt to lead me on like you did.
I suppose I do have you to thank for showing me the never ending void where a woman's heart should be.

xoxox -R
>>
>>29595473
Dear Dan,
You better have dumped that Korean by now.
From, T
>>
stay alive, little thread.
>>
Guy who recommended that video game earlier,
Holy shit this is depressing
Thank you for giving me a fictional world to favorably compare my life to
- Shitposter Peon
>>
File: Tom Waits 41.jpg (64 KB, 715x717) Image search: [Google]
Tom Waits 41.jpg
64 KB, 715x717
Dear M,
If you're still up, I hope you're having a good night. I just woke up so I'm still lying in bed, but I'm going to get up and have a good day playing video games. I hope that you sleep well tonight, and I hope you have sweet dreams about anything your heart desires.

Sincerely,
Your friend J
>>
>>29595473
dear z
i might be an asshole to you and we might never get to live together or get married like i said we would or have you live in my apartment
but i love you all the same, no matter how much i say i hate you or that i want you to die and act like a total tsundere
i just dont want you to know how i actually feel about you, i want you to think i love you less than you love me
but truth be told i just love you more than i ever thought was possible
you're the best thing that ever happened to me
and if you ever see this, you'll know it's me writing this. you might be on r9k right now, who knows
but, lets love each other forever. lets get married. lets live together. lets leave my parents behind and start a new life
just you and me.
it'll be fun.
ive noticed you've been anxious. we've been talking less during the day, yet at night we seem to flourish together. 12AM-8AM is our time. i love it. i loved how we had a 10 hour call yesterday. we haven't done that ever since the thing happened.
remember when we'd have 24 hour calls and we couldn't ever stop talking? hah. those were the days.
i cant wait to see you in real life. we have a date set out yet i'm scared. will i be too shy? will i smell bad? will you hate me like your mom said?
still. i'll be happy to be able to see your face in real life res. to feel you hold me like you said you wanted to so many times.
i love you. i love you more than you'll ever know. the days of me sending you love poetry are over, yet i write for you. it's too embarrassing to send.
god, you're amazing.
-s
dear m
im sorry i dont talk to you much. i care about you a fuckton. yet, you live there and i live here. such a big timezone difference.
dear mom/dad
i love you both but i hope you die soon
>>
>>29606273
I see you in these threads a lot I'm pretty sure. Details?
>>
bump

bumpbloxxxox
>>
To me

Why did you let yourself become a degenerate "robot" to the point of hanging around this anonymous board full of other degenerates?

From me
>>
Dear L,

I really do like you, but not enough to go out of my way to do anything about it on my own. You need to either make a move or it's going to die.
>>
File: 1436126193042.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1436126193042.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>29609021
>tfw L
>tfw made a move on a friend but she rejected me
I thought she may be into me.
>>
>>29609328
L is a heterosexual girl, all Ls are girls.
>>
>>29595573
fuck off radiohead is literally just pretentious dogshit
>>
>>29609522
>expecting a girl to make a move
Dude
>>
>>29609564
Just because you don't get it doesn't' make it pretentious dogshit.

t. /mu/
>>
Dear A,

Fuck you.

Dear H,

Fuck you for betraying me and talking to A.

Dear P,

Fuck you for taking A and H from me.

Dear L,

Fuck you, you manlet.
>>
>>29609564
>>29609593
Radiohead is extremely accessible/entry level anyway.
>>
Dear O,

Why are you being so nice to me? I don't deserve it
>>
To myself

Why the fuck are you such a loser, why cant you just grow out of your insecurities and become something. You are nothing, working a shitty retail job and having no motivation to move forward. You need to wake up find a job and move out. I know you are only 19 but grow up, life isnt nice and fair game, you need to bust your fucking ass to get somewhere and if you want to continue living with your parents for the rest of your fucking life you should consider suicide. You always complain why you have such a shitty life, why you cant get the girls or why you should kill yourself. You are a pussy and I hate you, I wish I could see a better and happier version of yourself. Go out and talk with people, they dont judge you or anything, no one does that. Be happy find a reason to smile do something. I dont even know anymore about you, you pushed your friends away because you are afraid of yourself, you dont want to share that depression with others. Deal with it, find a way out of it. That is it I hope something good for you comes along and then we will talk again but for now that's it goodbye.

From happy self
>>
bump

psdkjfjfsd
>>
>>29609021
your initial?

plsnomuteroboto
>>
>>29609796
>Working in a shitty retail job at 19

Consider this a wake up call you stupid fuck. For many people this is how life begins you ungrateful piece of shit. Go drink some booze or go get a hooker. Or do the oppossite and achieve something.

>boohoo im 19 and feel depressed
>>
>>29609683
That's pretty much what I wanted to write just in short and with 3 names
I don't deserve happiness
>>
Dear Bandage,

Ganbatte.

Your friend, BT
>>
to myself

you are 19 now, i know u failed to get in a pretigious university and know u stuck on private university such as Ma Chung but u know, this is your fight this is your beginning. You have to pave your own way, you play the game hard mode son. Everyday u visit this board to be a reminder so wont forget on what u should do to prevent being end up like most ppl in this board.
i know never had a gf and get rejected 2 times, i know u are shy i know you are ohisically unattractive i know u r not so smart but even so, fight, struggle, work hard, achieve something more and more, prove it to yourself that u start from nothing. You must do it, i cant promise u the result but at least you got more chance rather than u do nothing.
I know u r like in desperation right now, ur family is broken, u get rejected n fixated in a girl which u cant / shouldnt even love , u r in a university that doesnt do so much on ur self improvement, u r poor, u r ugly, u got shitty personality too, but even so, strugglem get a dream, get a goal and reach it no matter what eventho this life is pointless but i think we must live it beautifully. now embark on your first fight first test on this scary real life, u gonna be on the top 4 years from now on that's your goal.
>>
>>29603194
If youre the one who hurt them, then youre probably going to need to do the talking to them first. If everytime you went to talk to your neighbor and everytime they pushed you on the floor eventually you would stop going to your neighbors. If the neighbor wanted t fix the damaged relationship then they would send a gift basket or something and talk to them, not expect the person they pushed down so often to knock on their door again.

>>29603479
What kind of betrayal?

>>29604856
Help your mom move out somewhere and get a new hob and bf. Make sure its a good one when you do.

>>29609796
19 is still young, and people live just fine on a shitty retail job on their own even as adults. You're in a nice place right now for your age with a consistent job. If you dont go to school look into joining a trade or joining the military. It's never too late to go back to school, being behind 1-2 years is nothing.
>>
Dear Vannilla Sky, I'm sorry it had to go that way... 80 percent of my dreams involve you. I never recovered. Should I hang on in this now black and white world? You can't hear me anyways....
>>
>>29611500
Well shit, being 18, and overall pretty much in the same position, I tell myself the same shit everyday

struggle on space robot
>>
>>29611536
we can still make it bro
not too late, just figure out what we should do and act immediately
>>
File: 1462747036239.gif (63 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
1462747036239.gif
63 KB, 320x303
Dear S

i know you want to hang out, but i am not a social creature. I can never comfortably be what you want me to be, and dont even get me started on the fact you are female. There must be some undiagnosed mental issue, as i want to try but i just cant.

I really did like you, however its best if you just let me rot.

R
>>
Dear Postman

Wait more than 10 seconds when you ring the doorbell it takes time to get downstairs you faggot.
>>
>>29595473

I found something I am passionate about, or at least good at. I've been writing music and playing guitar for ten years now, but honestly if I could pick another passion I would.

I'm just completely clueless about how to go forward with it. I don't think I've met another musician I can safely say I've liked. Not all, but most musicians I've met are pretentious idiots who gain more satisfaction from the pomp of their vocation rather than the betterment of their craft, or just the simple pleasure of playing an instrument.

I'm just sick of not having met anyone who takes music as seriously as I do. Someone who has been as obsessive about it as me. It's especially irritating when I hear the same old shitty names listed as people's influences, it ends all interest I might have in writing or jamming with them immediately.

I don't know what to do. I will only collaborate with a singer unless I was absolutely certain we were on the same wavelength but this is dragging on.

But I found a passion. Not in something like maths or medicine, but its something. I'm just worried all this music will be wasted, which puts more pressure on me to sing when I'm not sure I want to.

I hope everything will be okay, even if I don't really where I'm going with this, I just want you to know I have something resembling an ambition.
>>
File: 1458678812418.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458678812418.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Dear A

I hate you for flirting with me so much because I really like you now, and you have a bf who is a long distance cuck. I don't care if hes okay with it. I'm not. And then I have to listen to you talk about him and am constantly reminded it's been a long time since I was in a pure relationship where somebody thought the world of me.

We could have just been good friends and maybe something more in the future if it never worked out. Instead you threw it away, and now I'm going to be fucking miserable until I move back to college. Thanks.

;_; it's not fair
>>
D,

I have been in love with you ever since I met you 5 years ago. I was always too much of a faggot to talk to you, to show it to you, so now you are leaving our town, and you will never know how much I have cared for you. I joined that quiz bowl club back in highschool just because i knew you were the president, I worked so fucking hard to learn enough useless bullshit to get on the top team just so I could be close to you, it worked, but you still barely know my name. I still remember everything you had said to me over the years, and god I wish you had given me more to remember. Every day I planned my route so that I may bump into you and maybe start a conversation because I was too much of an autist to just walk up and talk to you. I think we could have gotten along very well, we liked all the same music, we both loved art, only difference is you are amazing at everything, and im not. When you got that boyfrend this past year i was really jealous at first, but now i dont even care, he can make you way happier than I ever could so I hope it works out. I just want you to know how i feel, how i have always felt, but now it is too late, you'll be gone within a month or two and all im ever going to be to you is that one guy who sometimes got questions right in High Q.

I wish I could have just let you know how much and for how long ive loved you. I know you would reject me, but at least I could have some closure. You keep up being amazing, I hope you live a long and happy life, ill just keep being pathetic and depressed. Ill be dead soon, within the year probably, and if you are never going to know how much i loved you at least this board on 4chan will.

-J
>>
don't do shit you'll regret you faggot, you won't have this chance again
>>
>>29611501
Nah, we both hurt each other, but I'm the one who keeps getting pushed. And like I said, I can't take another knockdown.
>>
>>29607051
I made a friend on here whom I like quite a bit, so I like to leave him nice messages in these threads so he knows I'm thinking about him. The pictures are so he'll know it's me.
>>
Dear J

Sorry for being such an asshole back in the day, you were the only kid that even approached me after all those years and I treated you like shit but you still came to my side every day for some reason I'll never understand.
I don't even know why I'm thinking about you right now, it's been such a long ass time since of all that nonsense.
I hope you became the super cool hacker you wanted to be I guess.

-S
>>
File: n81H0o.jpg (56 KB, 589x546) Image search: [Google]
n81H0o.jpg
56 KB, 589x546
Dead T

Sorry. I should've noticed the oddness of you not logging in for more than 2 days straight. I should have logged on that toon you sent a mail to earlier. I should have noticed a lot of strange things that kept happening. And thank you for all those hours, for healing my sorry ass through all those arenas and bgs, and for putting up with me over-pulling every now and then. You were my best friend and family even though I never got to see your face.

Just wanted to thank you for being there and sharing laughs and tears with me. And know that our guild is still together after all those years. 90% of the core squad still rocks hard. And your shaman is still with us, up there, on the roster. You finally got yourself your very own rank of "Watcher".

Fuck do we miss you, mate.

-N
>>
Bump

Ysjksansjshhsisj
>>
Dear K,

I told myself that I would stop liking you, but after yesterday, I can't. I never wanted to, anyways. I can't believe you said I was cute! More than once! How could you find me cute? How do you still accept me when I am so shitty and bad?

I know that you have a boyfriend and I am not the type to push it, but I'm falling in love with you, I think. It's been more than a year now. This has to be it. I like you, your friends are nice to me, and I feel okay to be me when you're beside me. Thank you thank you thank you & I hope we stay in contact.

Love, J
>>
File: angry screech.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
angry screech.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
J.

I hate you. I hate everything you are and represent. I hate how you wallow in self-pity every night. How you pacify yourself with wishful dreams of one day going through HRT and being a pretty girl, even though you have the chunky body of a continental heavyweight champion. I hate your little attention-grabbing stunts and your very likely fake mental illnesses. The only real mental illness of yours is some severe developmental disorder, probably something worse than autism that hasn't even been discovered yet. Day after day, with no control over your life, you waste away in front of your shitty-ass PC, play LoL and TF2, and wait for things to magically get better.

And yet I have something to thank you for. You keep me going. You are the anti-thesis to what I have become. You're the opposite of the ideal I strive for. While you sign up for unemployment benefits and autism bucks, I earn a living wage working a job I love. You still live with your mother while I have my own place already. You do nothing but rot away in front of your computer while I work to overcome my asthma by running. I managed 7 kilometers today, mostly uphill. That's about 50 times the way to the convenient store to pick up some coke and Cheetos. You've probably gained 50 pounds since I last saw you.

I wish I had taken my chance to throw you in front of a train last time you were going home after visiting me.

I hope your life will never change from the stagnant hell it is. I hope you suffer until the very end.

T.
>>
Bump

Jajwuwuwko
>>
I accepted that it's impossible and while it's entirely my fault it's impossible, I refused to let that get me down again. I haven't moved on, I'm just at the starting line for doing so, it's a bit different. Until all emotion relating to it all dies off, it can only actually get worse before it gets better.

I had to leave a community I was fond of, but that completely forgot about me as a person, because I'd otherwise just see them flaunting their relationship all the time. This isn't that bad, it's just that it shows that my emotions regarding this have yet to die. Had they, I wouldn't feel irritation, or a sinking feeling in my chest. But, I don't see it and feel the agony I did before, that's the improvement.

I've accepted and started walking away so that I can get over it. I'm not over it, I haven't perfectly moved on, but I'm not fighting having to. I don't, however, know where my 'true happiness' lies in the future, I don't even know what I should be doing or where I should be going. I only know that where I should be going is away from them and the past, towards something in the future but with no idea which turns take me there. I'm meant to go forward, that's all I know, I'm just not sure how. I just need to seek out ways to enjoy myself, light-hearted entertainment and fun, I guess.
I wish I could believe in predictions or tarot readings. I wouldn't expect magic answers and remedies to the current situation, just an idea of where I'm going in the future.
-E
>>
Dear me

Just nut up and join the legion. They let you play with guns and you get to kill people without going to jail. You know you only give a shit about yourself anyway, why not do your part to combat overpopulation? Stop waiting/praying for another family tragedy as an excuse to disappear into self pity and excess, make something of yourself. A stone cold killer of men. With benefits.

From me

P.S every day you don't you're lying to yourself and you're lying to me about how much you want this.
>>
Dear A,
I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss hearing you laugh. I miss not knowing if we would ever talk again now that I know that you're gone from my life forever.
>>
>>29615910
What's A's last initial
>>
Dear K,

Fuck you for getting to L first.

Dear L,

I know you still like K more than me. Stop lying to yourself.

-L
>>
My mom got this Gap outfit she wants me to wear, but I want to wear a jersey that my brother Jake got me from the Eagles, I'm lost
>>
Dear V

Still miss you. Please grow a heart.

Love J (psychopath)
>>
dear me

get a job you lazy fuck

from myself
>>
>>29616341

i will i swear just hold on

me
>>
I'm busy I didn't forget you. My schedule is crammed right now this week specifically with appointments and running around places and being self-employed.
>>
File: Raindrops.jpg (97 KB, 1745x1080) Image search: [Google]
Raindrops.jpg
97 KB, 1745x1080
>>29595473
Dear A,

I miss you and you'd hate what I have become. I can't taste food, I feel no pain or joy, I can't sleep right or even find a minute of something to take my mind off how much I miss you.

I should have woken you up to tell you I love you before I went to work. I should have never taken the joy for granted. I was by your side every day in that hospital until the end.

I love you,

J
>>
>>29616411
Still have enough time to shitpost though.
>>
>>29616341
Fuck, the worst thing about being a self employed salesman is I have to force myself to work and make as many cold calls as I can. Your shitty letter is enough to get me back to work and off this chinese paperfolding website
>>
>>29616434
Not enough time to flesh out my thoughts though. I'm on a train right now and writing on a phone sucks. I'm getting off soon right now.
>>
>>29616470

I'm glad I could be of help, anon.
>>
Dear A
thanks for fucking with me emotionally for two years. I'm now obsessed over you despite barely talking to you, but ill never see you again so you will be in the back of my mind all the time. Go fuck yourself for making me so fucking miserable
J
>>
>>29616724
breh, I had been there. Emotionally manipulative girlfriend. It was the worst. Need to vent?
>>
The guy who talks about himself whenever he needs to shitpost,

You spent just how long flaunting and taunting? I stopped minding that. You were determined to keep going and show off to everyone you could. You got stupidly defensive when someone posted an image and made a joke, and started trying to one-up the person in the image for no reason, just because they had been sat next to someone. That's what irked me more, not you flaunting that you were with him at every opportunity you got, but that you were an ass to someone else just for the sake of being a piece of shit. You are the only one who ever posted that image, that's why I pointed out you were talking about yourself when someone got you to post it and you immediately did, then you spoke about yourself not much later with the same image. You shut up after that, then tried to replicate a 4chan filename. You didn't actually look at 4chan filenames before doing it, so it was obvious. I wasn't the one who called out the filename that time, someone else did, but you shut up finally.

Your personality truly irritates me. You flaunt that you're with him endlessly all that time, make it seem like you are because you need to tell everyone at every opportunity. But now you're asking everyone, while trying to hide that it's you, how to confess to that same person? You act arrogant, flaunting what you have yet act innocent and try to hide that you're the same person now.

I'm getting over him, but your personality is annoying.
>>
>>29616954
Literally what

Origional
>>
>>29617325
Obviously if you don't understand the context of the letter, it wouldn't be for you. But if "The guy who talks about himself whenever he needs to shitpost" applies to you, you should probably stop that anyway.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.