[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a feel earlier today when I was bored, a very peculiar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466800912632.png (104 KB, 866x743) Image search: [Google]
1466800912632.png
104 KB, 866x743
I had a feel earlier today when I was bored, a very peculiar feel, namely
>tfw no gf

And I realized that I could calculate the number of potential gfs in the nearby area and so I did. I did try to be generous on the estimates.

First I needed to find the number of females of suitable age(16-22) in the area. (41000)
2. From my female facebook friends I estimated that about 80% (4/5) of girls are currently single. (through the real number is probably smaller).
3. I estimated that percentage of girls that would find me too poor or lived too long away were both 5% (1/20).
4.I am an introvert and I would like to have a girlfriend that is also one. But it is kinda hard to find exact percentage for the country so I made a generous guess that 50% (1/2) of girls are introverts.
5. I would also want a girlfriend that is at least a bit smart say about 33% (1/3)
The current size of potential gfs is now at 4933 girls which I guess isn't that bad at all but...

6. How many girls would find me attractive? Stand out with at least some of my bad behaviors? I can not know for sure but I guess 5% (1/20)
7. But I don't really find many girls physically attractive i'd say about 10% (1/10) girls looks okay to me.

Now lets put all the numbers together

Potential gfs= 41000*0.8*0.95*0.95*0.5*0.33*0.05*0.1=24.42165

TL;DR

24 potential girlfriends out of 41000 or 1 out of 1708
>>
This was vey entertaining to read, at least be happy anon , your dream girl do exist
>>
>>29595459
I believe in you, anon. Keep trying. This was a nice read.
>>
>>29595645
>>29595755
Good luck finding a needle in an enormous haystack
>>
>>29595645
>>29595755
As I said I tried to be generous but the real number is probably a lot smaller
I'd guess 7-9 is the real one
>>
shamelessly bumping this thread
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.