[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents are getting divorced. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
I know this is probably the worst place to talk about this stuff, but I don't have much friends and I'm sure some of you guys have been through this before.

For clarification before somebody starts this: it's not because of me. I know that and I'm certain of it. I leave the house for college next month and I'm not poorly developed in any way (except for the fact I browse 4chan). I just don't know how to deal with what's going on right now
>>
>>29595311
Well, this sucks. Bumping my own thread before I leave
>>
just B urself bro. its that ez
>>
how is this a big deal if you're any older than 10 or 11

one of them found someone younger or better looking to fuck. it happens
>>
>>29595912
Christ, how could you be so heartless and dismissive?
>>
>>29595912

How could you say something like that? Oh my god, I'm going to kill myself.
>>
Literally so fucking what? What are you, some type of gay baby?
>>
>>29595937
heh, first day on the 'chan, eh, kiddo?
>>
Could be worse. My friends mom had a heart attack when she found out her husband was cheating on her with her friend.
>>
Most people get divorced. Be thankful that it looks amicable and that it didn't happen when you were 10 instead of 18.

Go to college and focus on building your own life.
>>
>>29595981
Maximum edgelord: the poster
>>
So who the fuck actually cares kill yourself or don't just stop whining, are you a woman or something?
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1466460829551.jpg (55 KB, 451x720) Image search: [Google]
1466460829551.jpg
55 KB, 451x720
Try to have sex with your mother obviously
>>
>>29595311
Who cares?

what a fag lol
>>
If you want actual advice go post on /adv/ you won't get anything worthwhile here.
>>
>>29596308
Don't underestimate my board kiddo ;)
>>
>>29595311
Kill yourself, you have cuck DNA. You've been kissed by the lips of a whore. The only possible hope of redemption you have is to end your life.
>>
>>29596354
You know as much as I that /r9k/ people often are anything but helpful.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.