[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do feminists and traditionalists deny that men give each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Entering-the-state-of-Denial1.png (340 KB, 691x960) Image search: [Google]
Entering-the-state-of-Denial1.png
340 KB, 691x960
Why do feminists and traditionalists deny that men give each other a hard time?

Only a retard would deny such a thing. Men fucking attack each other, rape each other, kill each other, bomb each other, bully each other. Yet feminists and traditionalists would have you believe that only women, those oppressed women out there, are harmed by men.
>>
>>29595219
because women are trying to brainwash the younger generations into believing women deserve the rights and are too be looked at as an equal. they don't want people to believe that men can overpower them at any moment. it's bullshit, and if men stopped thinking with their dicks we can take back what used to be a good era where women where only cleaning, child bearing and shuting the fuck up
>>
Bump.

I want more answers, you pieces of shit.
>>
Because women don't care about and are probably unable to empathize with men's experiences. Women were not meant to be given power, they didn't want it but female manipulation and male stupidity led to them getting it.
>>
>>29595219
The reason they refuse to acknowledge that women are the root of women's problems.

If they acknowledge that men heckle men, it follows that they would have to acknowledge that women heckle women, but according to feminism women aren't oppressive and men are the true oppressors, but only when women are involved because men can't be victims, even to themselves because if they were a victim, they wouldn't be consider a "man" from the feminist perspective despite cries of equality and the supposed abolition of gender roles.

Women are responsible for every problem women have.

Mental gymnastics is a hell of a drug.
>>
>their fight is against men exclusively
>they want men to treat them like gods
>fail to see misandry doesn't exist just like the Holocaust never happened (inb4 /pol/ butthurt)
>>
>>29596635

>fail to see misandry doesn't exist just like the Holocaust never happened (inb4 /pol/ butthurt)

What?
>>
File: 1447973701970.png (55 KB, 245x212) Image search: [Google]
1447973701970.png
55 KB, 245x212
>>29595219
>traditionalists deny that men give each other a hard time

Traditionalists embrace the struggle. What kind of MRA bullshit are you on about?
>>
>>29596953

I'm not an MRA, you stupid faggot. I don't associate with Internet movements. I've seen traditionalists on here be so autistically blind and numb to what men have to endure, it makes me want to punch them. They keep going on and on about how easy it is to be a man, and how we have no hardships at all. They are seen as morons outside of their echo chambers for a reason.
>>
File: 169.gif (92 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
169.gif
92 KB, 300x100
The fuck is wrong with you people? Most feminists don't blame men singularly and if they do they are shallow cuts

And women could easily overpower me, I think it's not as much about equality as any sex having the potential for greatness and just because you have a vagina doesn't make you any more or less capable..

Don't get too caught up in the "feminism is all bad and has no valid points" Meme lads, unless you really do want the Muslims to win. They treat their women a lot worse than people in the Western World do.
>>
>>29597654

Go fuck yourself, faggot. Holy shit you sound like a faggot. Feminists and their whiteknight male "allies" blame men constantly, for everything bad, 24/7. Feminists experience the backlash they do for a reason.

And fuck off with your implication that we are Muslims if we don't support feminists. You're a dishonest faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.