[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had probably a dozen wagecuck jobs over the last decade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: fuckit.gif (210 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.gif
210 KB, 720x540
I've had probably a dozen wagecuck jobs over the last decade and I've never left one on good terms. Not because I get fired, but because I walk out on the job. I'm a good worker who takes pride in his job to the point where I get obsessive, so I end up picking the slack up for all the lazy normies and taking more and more on myself until I wind up snapping under the pressure. Because I'm so stoic and reserved, no one even sees this coming until it's too late. Last night I was in the middle of unloading a semi of furniture by myself (usually done by two or three people) when I said "fuck this," made as if I was going to the restroom, stepped outside, got in my car and drove home. They called about five times last night and once today. I won't answer. I'm done. I'll probably NEET mode for a few weeks until I recover and then go out and find another menial job.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>29595186
Right here worked at McDonald's for a good 6 months barely late one no call no show but got regular compliments from management. Got pissed and walked out one day but came back to put in my two weeks notice was going to stick it out but I lost all motivation and never went back.
>>
>>29595186
>Can anyone relate?

I got offered a job yesterday at an office, working 9-5. I worked one day, felt depressed, and left. I'm too young for this, but the question is how am I going to make a living?
>>
You need to express how you're feeling before that happens. Simple as that, you speak people are willing to listen to a degree. I have the same issue, but it's not seen as strength. Strength is knowing your worth and speaking up to let people understand.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.