[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
take a moment of your time and take a look at this guy'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 11211112.png (1 MB, 708x1134) Image search: [Google]
11211112.png
1 MB, 708x1134
take a moment of your time and take a look at this guy's life.

https://www.instagram.com/arnhoff/
>>
>>29595167
>developer & co-founder of @basproperties
Sure he got chad looks and is an extrovert. But he seems to have startet his on firm and must have worked hard in school to get these thinges. How many on this board can even say that? He's just an entrepreneur thaat succeded
>>
>>29595373
>same guy
I would love to have his money. but i would hate his lifestyle and know that i'm far to lazy to achieve any of his succes. I'm fine with mediocrity
>>
>>29595167

What's the problem here?

Looks OK to me.
>>
That's a shitty mindset to have though, there's always going to be people better off and if you spend your life comparing yourselves to them you will be miserable.

How about appreciating what you have instead?
>A home
>Internet
>Enough free time and comfort to waste it shitposting
>Food + water
>Probably a lot of potential / opportunity
>>
File: 1466378446137.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466378446137.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>29595435
>>29595400
>>29595373

WOW, /r9k/... you guys have changed. Great and mature opinions. Really nice.

I actually feel bad for creating this thread.

not even joking or being sarcastic.
>>
>>29595694
The positive influence of /lgbt/ did wonders for us.
>>
>>29595167
""noo"" blox desu
>>
>>29595694
Dont feel bad mate. A discussion is allways fine
I do feel envious on his looks and his drive to realize his ambitions. I just know i have non of it and never will.
>>
>>29595373
It's easy to work a lot when you're always getting a boost from compliments and when you're naturally energetic.

It's pretty fucking hard to invest any energy in work when everyone is constantly telling you how ugly you are and when you've been chronically exhausted for as long as you can remember.

People like you oversimplify shit like this to the extreme so you can blame people for problems they were born into. That guy was born on third base and I'm sure he thinks he hit a triple.

It's insane the way people like you can rationalize away genetics and environment and then call people who got fucked over from the start lazy.
>>
File: 1423814455566s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1423814455566s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>29595733

You fuckboys are guests.

Tranny/ HIV-poz/ traps threads don't count as quality contributions.

So no, you faggots haven't made a dent.

Don't delude yourselves.
>>
>>29595886
I litterally start my sentence with
>Sure he got chad looks and is an extrovert..."
I was refering to your exact point that he does infact have both genes and personality to help him
I believe he have worked hard nontheless and have taken maybe great risks in starting his own company
>>
File: капитализм.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
капитализм.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>>29595167
daily reminder that this is caused by the parasitic system of capitalism and finance
>>
>>29595167
Seems like a chill dude
>>
Thats Anders Breivik in an alternate universe where his country didnt get fucked by globalists.
>>
>>29595694
The cancer is reaching it's final stages.

/r9k/ is basically /fit/ and /lgbt/ now
>>
>>29595954
capitalism =/= corporatism
>>
>be like 30
>dress like a 17 year old korean boy

I'm not that pathetic sorry
>>
>>29595954
>like nazis targeting jews
Is that because the 1% is all jewish?
>>
>>29596457
He is Norwegian. They all dress like that.
>>
>>29595733
>implying /mental illness/ had any effect here
>>
>>29595694
>I actually feel bad for creating this thread.
cuck
>>
>>29595167
i always find people like this creepy as fuck. perfect clothes, perfect looks, super successful. probably has a super normal, attractive looking gf. will lead a super comfortable life. have a few good looking kids. will probably name one of them "aiden". id imagine he has a nice bmw in his driveway. he's the embodiment of a safe, happy, normal, productive life. in other words, in my opinion, he probably leads the most boring and predictable life you could imagine. every element of his life is carefully planned out, all of his actions have a very clearly defined path. nothing is spontaneous. he has no quirks or peculiar behaviors at all. everything about him is perfectly calculated. frankly, i find these sorts of people terrifying in their inhumanity. why would anyone want to be like this?
>>
Truth is that good looking people are more hard working the same reason attractive people are more intelligent on average too.
>>
>>29596457
what? he is very welldressed i think?
>>
File: 1410177416521.jpg (179 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1410177416521.jpg
179 KB, 1280x982
>>29595167
>I'm really happy I swear that's why I spend thousands of dollars on clothes to pose for pictures for strangers on the internet
>it actually works and normies and robots alike fall for it
>>
I really question a lot of the people who post pictures of them driving exotic cars, on yachts, etc... on instagram. A lot of people just rent stuff because they have money but not as much as you would think. The people who can actually afford a Cessna Citation X as their personal jet, not a charter, probably aren't going to be posting it on instagram.
>>
>>29598166

Thats just wrong, though.

A lot of the extremely wealthy flaunt their stuff on instagram.
>>
>>29597338
i wish i was like that tho

;-(
>>
this dude is the only half way decent person that would show up on rich kids of instagram.

he seems chill.

but he's still a chad who comes from super upper middle / lower upper class who probably had daddy front his company, which may or may not be doing well.

he's got a great lifestyle. I wish I had it. Then again, I'm a 37 yo kv, so it's not like it's going to happen.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.