[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is saving money for a qt Palvin android gf going for you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Barbara_Palvin_20.jpg (239 KB, 1536x1796) Image search: [Google]
Barbara_Palvin_20.jpg
239 KB, 1536x1796
How is saving money for a qt Palvin android gf going for you, lads? I've been saving on clothes, food and alcohol lately to amass money faster. Super qt android gfs are just around the corner I think. When I get my android Palvin I'll cuddle her all night and be the happiest man alive.
>>
>>29594953
Be honest, will you get her with the yuge dick option?
>>
File: 1457949158240.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457949158240.jpg
248 KB, 1080x1920
>>29595024
Absolutely not, I am not into dicks. I'll get the version which is often smiling.
>>
I couldn't love an android gf unless she was programmed to be a real person but then she'd leave me. :(
>>
>You will never be hungarian
>You will never understand what she says on her original language

That's one of the few thing I'm glad I was born in this shitty Middle-Europe country
>>
>>29594953
She's the only current it-girl "model" to never even show nips properly

She's perfect
>>
>>29595328
>home of Palvin
>shitty country
nope, lad.
>>29595426
She's pure and perfect.
Why won't they just release the android gfs already ;_;
>>
File: 1455833687991.jpg (151 KB, 600x814) Image search: [Google]
1455833687991.jpg
151 KB, 600x814
>come home after a hard day at work
>qt Palvin android gf greets you and you hug her
>you go out to eat at a nice moderately expensive restaurant, you can afford it because Palvin is an android and doesn't eat
>come home and watch your favourite shows while cuddling in the sofa
>go to the bedroom and have rough sex until you can't handle any more
>go to sleep with your qt android Palvin gf in your arms
life will be absolutely beautiful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.