[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lost virginity to her last week >fell in love >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1467087865353.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467087865353.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
>lost virginity to her last week
>fell in love
>she says she's in love too
>she's probably having sex with other guy right now since she's not replying anything hours ago
>bipolar disorder diagnosed yesterday
>>
>>29594867
Congrats. You're a normie faggot
>>
>>29594867
>>29594935
Not only you're a normie as this anon said, but you've engaged with a cumrag slut with mental issues, good job OP.
>>
>>29594867
Honestly that looks like man, is anyone else seeing it or just me?
>>
bro just move on to the next, don't make your first shag your first love, take it easy.

the next girl you have sex with will be eye opening, how similar yet different, yet similar, these bitches and hoes be
>>
>>29595078
that's what 4chan does to you
>>
OP here the saddest thing is that I spent a lot of money just traveling to see her and get to sleep together in a hotel room for some nights, i missed out classes and sacrificed stuff for suffering

just because she was into same autistic stuff as me
>>
File: bipolar kate.jpg (42 KB, 543x777) Image search: [Google]
bipolar kate.jpg
42 KB, 543x777
>bipolar disorder diagnosed yesterday
>she's probably having sex with other guy right now since she's not replying anything hours ago
Fucking WOW
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.