[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this woman? 17 yrs old and convinced by reddit to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot (70).png (53 KB, 621x396) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (70).png
53 KB, 621x396
Thoughts on this woman? 17 yrs old and convinced by reddit to get an abortion. then posts this "I did it guys!" . WTF ....
>>
>>29594830
I'm glad she avoided ruining her life.
>>
>>29594830
I may hate niggers and trannies and SJWs, but one thing that I do not differ from the modern left on is abortion. The fewer unwanted babies in the world, the better. Every baby that is not planned, wanted, and appropriately prepared for by its own parents should be aborted.
>>
>>29594876
Whiteknight faggot. She deserved it.
>>29594830
>raped
>because she let it happen
Fuck I hate this world
>>
>>29594830
>I didn't stop him or say no

then how the fuck was he supposed to know you didn't want to sleep with him
>>
>>29594907
>Fuck I hate this world
I agree with you on your point, but is this worthy of a 'i hate the world' proclamation

check yourself
>>
>>29594915
We don't actually have the context for this. There's any number of things he could have done.
>>
>>29594876
she can go to hell
i'm relieved because she's not ruining some future robot's life
>>
Thank goodness.

Her child would have been the offspring of a subhuman degenerate scumfuck.

Shitty genes beget shitty progeny. Good thing she killed it.
>>
as much as abortion is immoral, it would be even less moral to let a dumb underage roastie whore raise a child. we really need human cloning or artificial wombs, roasties are destroying civilization
>>
>>29594949
suppose you're right
>>
>>29594830
I hate that women can use taxpayer money for abortions. If they get their recreational activities funded by the government then I should get my video games and animu figurines paid for by the government.
>>
>>29594949
>we don't know how he is guilty yet

Misandrist cunt, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29595001
>abortion is immoral

Retard alert.
>>
The only problem is it doesn't look like she was gonna stay with the guy so that would have been fucked for the child. Kids with poor and/or retard parents still turn out alright if they raise the child together. I just hope she didn't use some government funded program.
>>
>>29595045
Fuck off, libtard.

Original.
>>
>>29595045
it's ending a potential life for mostly selfish reasons. how is that moral?
>>
>>29595090

The smartest thing to leave your mouth is your dads cock.
>>
>>29595130
>potential life

So, I guess masturbation is immoral too? Because, that's practically genocide.

Conceiving children would be immoral too, because only a single sperm makes it through. All the other "potential lives" just die.
>>
>>29595178
>1/2 of the components needed to make a life = both halves combined and actually developing into a baby
you are truly fucking retarded
>>
>i didn't say no or resisted but my bf definately raped me

I fucking hate women.
>>
>>29595226
I never get why people keep making that mistake

its not 1880, open a bio textbook and learn what a zygote is

or use Wikipedia
>>
>>29595226

That's rich, coming from you.

A fetus is just a bundle of cells, it has no thoughts or feelings.

The fact that it could potentially be a person some day is irrelevant.

>1/2 of the components needed to make a life

Again, irrelevant. Holy fuck, pull your microscopic dick out of your sister and educate yourself, assuming you have the capacity for learning anything.
>>
>>29595178
You're an idiot

A zygote is different than a sperm cell.
It is constantly growing and developing.
Sperm and egg cells are not even similar to a zygote.

Try taking a basic biology class.
From the point of conception, that child is "alive", unlike sperm and egg cells
>>
>>29595226
They're both still potential human lives though.
>>
>feminist subreddit
that place won't be filled with trolls and shills.
>>
>>29595265
You're literally a retard

WE'RE ALL A BUNDLE OF CELLS.

A zygote has a LOT more in common with a human than with a sperm cell.

Who cares if it can't feel or think yet? It will one day.
There are plenty of grown humans with disabilities that cannot think in the same way we can- are they any less human? Is a human defined by its ability to think? Are those that can think more proficiently somehow MORE human? Does that mean killing people who's brains work at slower rates is justified?

If so then we should kill you, since you're obviously and idiot
>>
>>29595321

Sperm cells, like all other cells, are functionally alive, retard. Looks like it's you who needs a biology class.

Not that the "aliveness" of the sperm is in any way, shape or form, relevant. A fruitfly is alive, yet no one says it's immoral to kill one.
>>
>>29595265
>>29595327
see >>29595321
also, women who get abortions should face social consequences, like being barred from any job which gives them responsibility for people's lives/safety. I know I wouldn't want to trust my life to someone willing to end a potential life for selfish reasons
>>
>>29595372
>Who cares if it can't feel or think yet? It will one day.

Each individual sperm in a nutsack could potentially be alive one day. Shall we ban masturbation, and sex? All sperm should be gathered in a sperm bank, and forced on women, so that the precious lives don't go to waste.

>humans with disabilities that cannot think in the same way we can

A fetus can't think AT ALL. If you're a vegetable who literally has no thoughts, that's different from having a mental disability. Why are you drawing this false equivalency between two completely different things?
>>
>>29594830

>girl is a dumbass
>wants to get an abortion
>you for some reason see this as wrong
>you literally wanted a human bean brought into this world to be raised by the dumb girl in question

Holy shit you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>29595321
>>29595226
The point is, neither one is a conscious, thinking, feeling being yet. And until the zygote becomes one, destroying it isn't wrong.
>>
>>29595130

procreation is equally as immoral.
>>
>>29595327
No they're not
If you take a sperm cell, it will never just start developing by itself into a human.
Similarly, an egg will never just start developing in to a human. It will always stay an egg cell.

That is, unless they are combined. But at that point they are neither a sperm cell nor an egg cell- they are a zygote. A cell that is constantly developing. It already is a human life, biologically speaking.
That zygote has the potential to grow in to a person. It is on the path to becoming one, and every second it takes a step closer to achieving that goal.

I really encourage you to read up on how these things differ from a biological standpoint. You'd have to be disagreeing with thousands of scientists who have spent their lives researching this to say that aborting a fetus is the same as masterbating. Are you really that knowledgable on the subject, or are you just parroting an idea you heard from someone who obviously failed their highschool biology class?
>>
>>29595446

THis. I only support abortion for very specific conditions. Like rape, or not enough resource to raise a child properly. With that said, we ough to give retards like in the OP thumbnail incentives to tie their tubes like in Singapore.
>>
>>29595461

You are arbitrarily deciding that a sperm is ok to kill, but once it infests an egg, it is off limits.

Why? Because it suits your twisted and fucked up world view.
>>
>>29595461
this

once you have the product of the two energies mixing it is different
>>
File: 1465757930080.jpg (82 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465757930080.jpg
82 KB, 700x525
>>29595521

>There are people this retarded on the board.
>>
>>29595447
it doesn't matter. barring catastrophic circumstance the fertilized egg WILL and is intended to become a human being. this is why you cannot use the "it's not a real animal yet" defense when you get jailed for destroying endangered animal eggs.
>>
>>29595423
>>29595374

You misunderstood what I said.
The potential for the sperm to be a human one day is not the same as the zygote.

The zygote is ON THE PATH to being a human. It's already there. It's met the conditions and is constantly growing in to more and more of a human. Sperm cells don't just develop in to humans by themselves. They're not the same as human life, they're like amoeba. Single called organisms are very different from multi felled organisms.
The definition for life isn't the same

>>29595423
What about the people who are vegetables and literally have no thoughts, then?
Is it justified to end their lives?
>>
File: 1465770014325.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465770014325.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>mfw a criminal that kills a pregnant woman gets charged for double homicide.

BUNDLE OF CELLS
>>
>>29595521
the zygote carries a complete DNA blueprint for a new human being

a single sperm does not, neither does an unfertilized egg

this is not an arbitrary distinction

you clearly haven't thought this through
>>
>>29595549
>>29595461
>>29595389
>>29595372

These posts are a great argument for pro-abortion.

Imagine if people like this were exterminated before they could further poison this world with their stupidity.
>>
>>29595591
>a terrorist attack kills 50 people

wow so I heard quadrillions of cells died today
>>
>>29595327
>muh human life value
potential human life isn't worth shit, expecially when the only actual humans concerned are better off without it and the zygote is too dead to care.
>>
>>29595447
From a athiest point of view, yes. It isn't cruel to kill it if it cannot feel or be aware that it existed.

But to people who believe in faith or human life, it does make a difference. A zygote is a human life, where as a sperm cell is not.
He zygote is constantly growing in to a person (the sperm cell does not).

That is the point at which "human life" has been scientifically assigned. It's the point at which those cells arnt just any cells, they're human cells, and should therefore be protected by human rights.
The idea is that it doesn't matter how many cells you have, what you look like, how you think or act- if your cells are human cells, then you have those rights.
>>
>>29594915
the original post says she was asleep and he had sex with her and came inside her

this whole thing is clearly a troll though
>>
>>29595521
It's not arbitrary, there's TONS of reasons. Literally do a search for "why is a zygote different than a sperm cell" and educate yourself, PLEASE
>>
>>29595561
>it doesn't matter. barring catastrophic circumstance the fertilized egg WILL and is intended to become a human being
The majority of zygotes end up dying in the womb by themselves without anyone knowing they exist, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone who thinks that's a tragedy. It doesn't matter if it might or "WILL" become a conscious being deserving of rights sometime in the future, because it hasn't become that yet.
>this is why you cannot use the "it's not a real animal yet" defense when you get jailed for destroying endangered animal eggs.
Humans aren't anywhere near endangered. When you get jailed for destroying endangered bird eggs, it's not because the eggs were people and killing people is wrong. It's because there aren't enough of those birds in the wild and we need to allow as many of them to hatch as possible.
>>
>>29595582
>The zygote is ON THE PATH to being a human.

The exact same thing could be said of a sperm. It just hasn't gotten quite as far as a zygote. Again, just an arbitrary decision to classify a zygote as something that's not ok to kill, whereas its perfectly fine to "kill" sperm.

>What about the people who are vegetables and literally have no thoughts, then?
>Is it justified to end their lives?

They don't have lives. They are empty husks of meat. Why the fuck would you keep them alive? Because it makes you feel good inside?

>>29595592

So? A sperm has some of the DNA blueprint, as does an egg. This is an arbitrary distinction.
>>
>>29595604
Have you ever taken a science class in your life?
Why are you so adamantly defending your ill-informed position defying something that has clearly been scientifically defined.

Literally just google it.
>>
>>29595655

I'd say its more r-type vs k-type issue. K-types see life as precious, have few kids and prefer dedicating as much resources and time into raising them. r-types are the polar opposite and are just sex addicted freaks.

Think of wolves as k types and rabbits as r types.
>>
>>29595673
> there's TONS of reasons

I don't need to be told to educate myself by a dolt like you.

I don't care how different the two are - go ahead and give me a reason why it is immoral to have an abortion.

Or better yet, go an "educate yourself" on the differences between a zygote and an actual human being.
>>
>>29595655
>From a athiest point of view, yes. It isn't cruel to kill it if it cannot feel or be aware that it existed.
>But to people who believe in faith or human life, it does make a difference.
Well then, it's a good thing the US is founded on a separation between church and state.
>>
>>29595673
Nobody is arguing that zygotes and sperm cells are both the exact same thing. Only that they both have the potential, in the appropriate circumstances, to become a human life some time in the future.
>>
>>29595715
>defying something that has clearly been scientifically defined

And what is that? No one has specified.

>scientifically defined

Good way to put it. You sure seem like someone who is into science.
>>
>>29595701
Listen to what I'm saying-
The sperm cells in your balls right now are not going to suddenly and randomly start developing.
They don't grow in to a human.
They stay sperm cells. It's not a human life at all.
It's not a stage of human life.

The zygote is the first stage of human life. There are no steps of human life before that.

Because they have rights and (I you're religious) thy have souls. You dot get to assign value to other humans based on what you find important.

The sperm cell has the DNA blue print I a sperm cell.
The zygote has a DNA blueprint of a human.

Your DNA blueprint now and the DNA blueprint you had as a zygote are identical.
The DNA you have not and the DNA of the sperm cell that combined with an egg to create you is not the same
>>
>>29595762

Yeah, but the zygote is different because jesus.
>>
>>29595521
>this guy doesn't know what conception is

as expected from pro-abortion scum. literally obfuscating facts so they can kill babies for convenience.

>>29595700
do you even know what a zygote is?
>hard pressed to think miscarriage isn't a tragedy
women literally emotionally break over it.

>glossing over the logic behind the animal egg
the point is there is one less human life thanks to your abortion. after conception you are literally murdering it.
>>
>>29594977
>browse /r9k/
>call others degenerate
>>
>>29595736
>I don't need to educate myself

You do realize you're literally refusing to look something up because you know you'll find that you were wrong.

Are you really that proud? You'd prefer to be stupid and arrogant?

Jeez, that's sad as fuck dude
>>
File: 41rvGA4mymL._SY346_.jpg (16 KB, 219x346) Image search: [Google]
41rvGA4mymL._SY346_.jpg
16 KB, 219x346
>>29595718

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFWdx4gT0gQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw

>>29595816
It all boils down to free sex.
>>
>>29594830
>I will not become another statistic
God this drive me insane... If you don't fall into the catagory of teens with children then you are in the fucking catagory of teens without children or teens who had an abortion. Your still a fucking statistic
>>
>>29595795

You can keep repeating the same thing as many times as you like. I read it when you posted it the first time.

>You dot get to assign value to other humans based on what you find important.

But you do, obviously.

>(I you're religious)

And here we come to the true crux of your argument.
>>
File: 04815209.jpg (63 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
04815209.jpg
63 KB, 526x400
>>29595666
checked

originaliiiiii
>>
>>29595816
>>hard pressed to think miscarriage isn't a tragedy
>women literally emotionally break over it.
I'm talking about when the zygote dies more or less immediately after conception, before the mother knows she's pregnant, which is what usually happens.
>>
>>29595030
it saves so much taxpayer money. families and kids like that cost literally millions in various social services, in economic depression of their community, and most of all in criminal justice system expenses.
>>
>there are this many people who think that sperm and a human fetus are the same

I hope you guys are trolling. This is one of the most idiotic things I've seen
>>
>>29595816
>one less human life

So?

>>29595833
> refusing to look something up

You haven't told me what it is I'm supposed to look up.

I tried to find the science behind why it abortions are immoral, but all I found was guides on how to be a fucking retard.
>>
>>29595887
>there are this many people who are against abortion
>>
If that child would have been spared a single mother life then im all for it.

Thankfully that baby was not born or else it would have ended up like us.
>>
>>29595816
>>glossing over the logic behind the animal egg
>the point is there is one less human life thanks to your abortion. after conception you are literally murdering it.
What I'm saying is that killing a human being and destroying an endangered bird egg are illegal for entirely different reasons, and that comparing destroying a human zygote to destroying an endangered bird egg is stupid. You can say I'm "glossing over the logic" if you want, it's still not a real argument.
>>
>>29594830
I have no issue with it if it was within the first 10 weeks.
let her do w/e the fuck she wants.
>>
>>29595887
>there are this many people who think that sperm and a human fetus are the same

A statement that no one made, that you keep repeating because you have nothing to say to the actual arguments presented.

Go ahead, keep telling us to "just look it up!". Whatever "it" is supposed to be.
>>
>>29595887
20 bucks they're libtard millenials

>>29595892
>So?
then you should kys because one less human life doesn't matter
>>
>itt underaged posters who think the entire question of whether abortions are morally permissible turns on whether the thing is a human being/person

http://spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil160,Fall02/thomson.htm
>>
>>29595900
Abortion is good for social and economic reasons which is why it's allowed.
Liberals brainwashed themselves in to thinking it's morally okay to kill babies so that they wouldn't feel guilty about it. The govenrment backed them up because it's less degenerate kids to deal with.

But I can't believe you guys think it's not immoral. It's literally killing a baby.
Sure, maybe the baby isn't out of the womb yet so it's called a "fetus"
But it's a human.
We've all been there.
>>
>>29595927
>then you should kys because one less human life doesn't matter

It doesn't.

I see no reason to kill myself.
>>
>well at first i did not realize that i had been raped because i didn't stop him or say no
WHATTHEFUCK
>>
>>29595941

Your existance on this planet is all the reason I need to support abortion.
>>
>>29595927
>then you should kys because one less human life doesn't matter
???
it literally doesen't matter since the only person in contact with it wants it dead, while the person you're replying to probably has a family and maybe friends.
>>
>>29595925
Your actual arguments are literally defying things that have been scientifically determined.

"An egg and a zygote are the same"
>No they're not, they are different in the following ways : XYZ, also look it up because there's even more extensive information on this topic
"DUR HURR WELL EGGS AND ZYGOTES ARE BOTH MADE OF CELLS"

Don't you understand? Things are defined by their differences
You know what else is a clump of cells? Everything. Grass has cells. Elephants have cells. But they're not even remotely the same because there's so many differences.

The only difference between a baby and a fetus, and a fetus and a zygote is TIME/DEVELOPMENT.

Sperm cells are not the same for that reason. They don't just start developing in to a human by themselves. No amount of time will change that
>>
>>29594830
>I had an abortion give me praise
>Women
>>
Is there an anti-abortionist here that ISN'T religous?

Just wondering.
>>
find me one scientific article that proves that zygotes and sperm cells are the same.

There are tons that prove they are different
>>
>>29596043
>"An egg and a zygote are the same"
Please point to where someone in this thread actually said this.
>>
>>29594830
"I did not realize that I had been raped because I didn't stop [my ex boyfriend] or say no"

So it sounds like she had consensual sex without using protection, accidentally created a human being through recklessness, regretted it, ran away from responsibility by ruining her boyfriend's life by falsely labelling him a rapist, and then after rationalizing away all the guilt and convincing herself the boyfriend was entirely at fault, she killed a fucking defenseless human being who was entirely dependent on her for support.

This is everything wrong with modern women. They rationalize away all guilt for any of their negative actions. They find a way to just blame men so they can be free of the psychological burden. And they don't give a fuck about what those men have to go through after, for example, they've been falsely accused of rape.
>>
>>29596043

As I said, the statement that zygotes and sperm are identical to one another is something that NO ONE HERE SAID.

By all means, make another reply explaining exactly how a zygote and sperm differ from each other. Because that matters, somehow.
>>
>>29596066
there are many humanist and philosophical reasons to be anti abortion

stop drinking the liberal kool aid narrative

also we have so many contraceptive options that anyone getting abortion is just retarded and irresponsible.
>>
>>29596136

You could have just said "no".
>>
>>29595927
>has religious ethics
>calls atheists retarded
>wants to believe that right is better than left when they're both retarded
>using memes to insult during a serious discussion
>being this immature
>not realizing that a baby, even after born, doesn't even have the intelligence to smile yet and is a vegetable practically, driven by instinct as much as an insect, potential notwithstanding
>not realizing sperm cells have that same potential
>>
>>29594830
Why the fuck is it that only women have reproductive rights?

Just because they have the privilege of carrying the baby within their body? That's fucking asinine. A woman can just kill a man's child on a whim?

Women are given 100% of the power and still complain and say they deserve more
>>
>>29596203
>privilege of carrying the baby within their body

Somehow, I'm fine with not being priviledged.
>>
>>29596066
I am. I think it's morally wrong for humans to determine eachother's worth based on personal views.
A human is a human and there have been certain rights designated to those who fall under that catagory.

There is no scientific doubt that a fetus is a human- but the argument is that since it is not able to feel the pain, it is permitable to kill it.
I disagree with that. I think that it is selfish and robs the individual of the potential of life.

Once the mother and father agree to sex, they acknowledge the risk and be willing to face the consequences should an unwanted pregnancy occur. There are things that can be done to eliminate or reduce the risk of they are not willing to face these consequences.

an abortion is basically someone saying "I didn't really think this through and now I'm in a bad position, but by eliminating this child I can fix my problem."

It encourages a lack of accountability, which I hate, and it also results in the loss of innocent human life, which isn't fair.

The child is killed because of the mother's choice to have sex.
It's unfair.
>>
>>29596118
Here's the thing: you said a jackdaw is a sperm
>>
Why would you even care about some bitch getting an abortion? it's not like human life is worth anything, and most likely that baby would've a really shit life.
>>
>>29596238
>since it is not able to feel the pain, it is permitable to kill it.

This is not the argument that is being made.

The "child" is meatbag that has no thoughts or feelings. It is immoral to kill it in the same way that it is immoral to pop a zit.
>>
>>29596238
>I think that it is selfish and robs the individual of the potential of life.
>The child is killed because of the mother's choice to have sex.
if she didn't have sex he wouldn't have a life anyway.
>>
>>29595839
this

She will always be a statistic
>>
>>29596225
Clearly you wouldn't give a fuck about being in direct control of the well being of your child then. You're one of those "anything women have can't be a privilege" people.
>>
>>29596250

I couldn't have said that, because this is the first time I have ever heard of the word "jackdaw".
>>
>>29596103

This person has been saying that there is no difference in potential between zygotes and the sex cells that combine to form the zygote.
>>29595795
>>29595701
>>29595521
>>29595327
>>29595178
>>
>>29596320

Just saying that carrying a parasitic organism in your body for 9 months doesn't really seem like a priviledge.

I'll never have children, but if I was a woman, and I would be carrying that thing around in me for almost a year, then yes, I would feel like I have more of a say as to what I do with it.
>>
>>29596364
>This person has been saying that there is no difference in potential between zygotes and the sex cells that combine to form the zygote.

Please point to a specific post, and copy the line where anyone says that.
>>
>>29596324
As someone who is a scientist who studies sperm, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls zygotes sperm. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
>>
>>29596296
It is immoral because it is a human.

Even a human that cannot think, talk, or feel. Is still protected under the same rights as you and me because they have human DNA.

>>29596301
Just because someone exists because of you does not mean that you can kill them.
For example, mothers cannot kill their children once they have been born.

Well, they can- but it's not morally justified
>>
>>29596389

Sucking off dudes in a back alley doesn't make you a "scientist who studies sperm".

>no one calls zygotes sperm

No one in this thread did so. Nor did anyone say they were the same thing.
>>
>>29596416
>because they have human DNA.

So that's the reason?

So, a scab I pick off my skin has the same rights as I do? Because, you know, it has human DNA.
>>
>>29596365
>Just saying that carrying a parasitic organism in your body for 9 months doesn't really seem like a priviledge

It's not a parasite. It's a child. And it's a privilege to be directly in control of the health of your child.

If you want to learn what a parasite actually is, you can always just google the word. Start with wikipedia for a good overview. I know not everyone has had biology.
>>
>>29596454
"an organism which lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense."

Okay.
>>
>>29596385

Jeez are you seriously that lazy?here's a few.

>>29595701
Someone said:
>The zygote is ON THE PATH to being a human.
Then he said:
The exact same thing could be said of a sperm. It just hasn't gotten quite as far as a zygote. Again, just an arbitrary decision to classify a zygote as something that's not ok to kill, whereas its perfectly fine to "kill" sperm.

>>29595327
He said:
"They're both still potential lives though"

>>29595178
Someone said:
>potential life
He said:
"So, I guess masturbation is immoral too? Because, that's practically genocide.
Conceiving children would be immoral too, because only a single sperm makes it through. All the other "potential lives" just die."
>>
>>29596430
So your reasoning for calling a zygote a sperm is because random people "call the male ones sperm?" Let's get eggs and gametes in there, then, too.
>>
>>29596491

Well done. Except, none of those posts say what you accuse them of. Not a single one of them says that a zygote and sperm are one and the same.
>>
>>29596479
Have you never taken a biology class?

A parasite can only be BETWEEN SPECIES.
The host and the parasite are not of the same species, so it's not a parasite, it's a fetus
>>
>>29596501
>calling a zygote a sperm

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that no one ever said that here. Why are you so fucking stupid?
>>
>>29596517
I said
"
This person has been saying that there is no difference in potential between zygotes and the sex cells that combine to form the zygote"

You said
"Point them out"

I did
>>
>>29595878
I don't care. Women should be forced to deal with the consequences of their actions instead of getting off free. If they don't have the money to pay then they shouldnt be able to get an abortion.
>>
>>29596530

It works the same way, for all intents and purposes. Just a minor technicality.
>>
>>29596501
It's ok, he looked it up and realized he was wrong so now he's trying to save face on a technicality.
>>
>>29595001
Stfu 54m50n !qoThYyhabg
>>
>>29596552

But you didn't. Because the posts that you quoted didn't say that.

I really don't know where to go from here. You are literally seeing what you want to see, because doing otherwise would mean you would have to own up to your bullshit.
>>
>>29596581

Remember how you said "i'm a huge faggot, please rape my asshole" ?

Yeah, you said that. I'm not gonna point out where, it's in this thread. Take my word for it.
>>
This thread is depressing. So many evil scumbags.
>>
>>29596575
No.

That's like saying "the fist that hold on to sharks are parasitic"
They're not, because it's a symbiotic relationship.
The very defention of what makes the relationship between a host and a parasite what it is is the fact that they're of seperate species and it's a nonsymbiotic relationship.

These "minor technicalities" are what the definitions and relationships are based around. You can't just ignore the "minor technicalities" and describe something in a way that isn't scientifically accurate to suit your point.
>>
>>29596617
We were arguing "they're different"
Never once did that guy say "yes, they are different"
He kept pointing out similarities to try to overlook the fact that they are different, which is why we all got the impression that he was arguing that they're not different
>>
>>29596679
>symbiotic relationship.

How is it symbiotic.

Look, I can refer to a fetus as a "parasite" if I so wish. I'm not here to debate medical terms, and I don't care if my use of the word offended your precious sensibilities.

Here, I'll admit it: a fetus is not technically a parasite.

There, that should make you happy. Maybe next time you can focus on the actual point of what I was saying, instead of picking up on choice of wording that you didn't like.
>>
>>29596572
>>29596572
Might sound like a fag here, but it's not exactly your own fault if you get raped (well obviously unless you hang with niggers in the ghetto on purpose for some reason)
>>
>>29596710

Right. So, now we went from "he said they were the same", to "he kept pointing out similarities".

You dishonest little turd.

I don't even care how similar they are. It's not relevant to the point. In any way.

They both have potential for life. One more than the other, as far as you're concerned. Because the sperm, with it's lesser potential for human life just doesn't make the cut. Because "A SPERM DOESNT JUST GROW OUT OF YOUR BALLS MAN". Yeah, good point.
>>
>>29596740
oops, actually it's a commensalism relationship between the remora fish and the shark. One party benefits (the fish) without causing harm to the other (the shark)

Did you just describe these biological terms as "medical terms"?

Oh wow.
Anyways I wasn't even the one who originally called you out. I was just mentioning why the fetus and a parasite arnt the same.

A lot of people vilify fetuses by using that word to describe them to justify abortion, even though it's technically and situationally incorrect.
>>
>>29596880
>A lot of people vilify fetuses by using that word to describe them to justify abortion

I didn't. There are other reasons why abortion is ok.

>Did you just describe these biological terms as "medical terms"?

Ok, we can both do this:

>oops, actually it's a commensalism relationship between the remora fish and the shark.

Oops, did you just start a sentece with a lower case? Go back to grade school, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>29596802
HAHAHA OH WAIT IT WAS YOU THE WHOLE TIME DAMN SON WHY AM I EVEN TALKING TO YOU.

Dude I don't know what more to say.
The zygote is the scientifically determined start of life.
You're literally ignoring that fact to say that the sperm has potential.
You're looking at this with a philosophical view and not a scientific view.
We did not arbitrarily decide that we think life starts at a zygote. Based on the scientific definitions "DNA", "genetic code", "multi-celled organism", "fertilization" "meiosis"- all of these fundamental processes and definitions contribute to the idea that a zygote is the initial stage of life, and therefore has potential. A sperm cell does not.
If you combined it with a egg, the yeah it has potential at that point. But at that point it's a zygote, not a sperm cell.
>>
>>29594830

literally did the right thing, one less single mother and future criminal in the world

most people are far too fucking stupid to be a parent at 17
>>
>>29596999

A sperm could one day grow up to be a human (after being combined with an egg, to become a zygote, as you are quick to point out).

So, how does it come about that the sperm has no potential for human life?
>>
>>29596939
You are asserting your position and backing it up using definitions and facts that are innacurate, which delegitimizes your argument and worsens the content of what you have to say.

Capitalization does not ruin my argument in the same way that incorrect facts ruin yours.

Nice try though
>>
>>29597052

Whether "parasite" is a medical or biological term had no impact on my argument whatsoever.
>>
>>29594907
>She deserved it

Did the kid deserve it, though? What with all the people on /r9k/ with shit parents wishing they'd never been born.
>>
File: 1457832512406.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457832512406.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Abortions are just robots that were killed before they realize that they were robots.
They were already unwanted/hated before they were even formed right. At least they won't suffer the robot life.

RIP little robot.
>>
>>29595701
A sperm MAY be on the path to being a human. Even if you go with 'then jacking off =murdering babies' sperm naturally die WITHOUT being on the path to becoming a human NAUTRALLY whereas a zygote in NATURAL cases will continue to be a human definately. There is the fucking difference. Good job of picking the most retarded point to argue about the immorality of abortion retard
>>
>>29597051
Because in the conditions that you are describing, the sperm is no longer a sperm, it is a zygote.

You're right- "in the right conditions, a sperm could turn in to a zygote"
But once those conditions are met, the potential begins.
There is no potential when the sperm is by itself.
That is why masterbation is not murder.

Sperm has the potential to have potential.
If put in the right conditions (and combines with something else that it will not combine with unless a very specific thing occurs), it will become something else (a zygote) and have potential.

Also, by saying "potential", we are speaking about two different things.

Human life has potential, which is why a zygote has potential. A zygote is a human life. A sperm cell is not a human life.
By potential, I mean that one day that zygote WILL develop in to a fetus which WILL develop in to a child which WILL develop in to an adult. The only thing that can stop that is if there is a complication or if the process is forcefully stopped.

A sperm cell will never grow in to a child.

Note that I'm using the words "grow" and "develop". Sperm does not "grow" or "develop", it is a single cell organism.
It can COMBINE with an egg to form a zygote which does grow, but the sperm cell does not grow itself.
>>
>>29597181

If you are so concerned with what's natural, then go back to being a hunter gatherer.

Because whether something is natural or "unnatural" somehow matters.

>sperm naturally die WITHOUT being on the path to becoming a human

And sometimes miscarriages happen.
>>
>>29597217
Miscarriages only happen if something goes wrong
>>
>>29597212

Meaningless sophistry.

>Sperm has the potential to have potential.

You are being redundant. It's the same thing.

But let's just say that a sperm has no potential for being human. It's wrong, but I'll give you that(clearly you need all the help you can get).

Now, tell me why it is wrong to terminate a sack of meat that has no thoughts whatsoever.

>because it's human
I don't agree, but even if I did, wouldn't matter. It's unthinking and unfeeling. Meaning, it is NOT human in any way that MATTERS.

>then killing braindead people is ok?!

Yes. I don't know why your ilk is so stuck up on this.
>>
>>29597217
Ok, but a fetus never dies NOT on the path to being a human.

All fetuses are on the path to being human.

Billions of sperm are never on that path.
>>
>>29597280

Yeah, like abortion being made illegal.
>>
>>29597217
Then what would you consider life?
Sperm isn't conscious
Sperm cannot by itself or with other sperm cell
If you consider reacting to stimulus being the only qualification for life then we have already achieved the status of making living robots.
>>
>>29597302
>Billions of sperm are never on that path.

Being a sperm means being on that path. Just because most don't make it doesn't change that.

>>29597320
>Sperm isn't conscious

Ah, so you think that a fetus is?

>If you consider reacting to stimulus being the only qualification for life

Self awareness and having thoughts. I don't define life as "reacting to stimulus".
>>
>>29597313
>misscarrages kills babies
>therefore we should make abortion legal
Yup your right
>>
>>29597298
Lol at you acting arrogant and "giving me the point" because you realized how stupid your argument is.

>not human in any way that matters
Who gets to decide what matters?
A council of human rights activists decided that the best way was to protect all beings that 1) had DNA of "human" and 2) has the characteristic of being "alive"

To you, you may think it's justifiable to kill someone who cannot think or feel. The LAW disagrees with you, and you'd go to jail for such a thing.

So, that's why it's wrong. The law decided it was wrong. Even if you disagree, you must be willing to face the consequences if you violate the law.

Hitler thought that Jews were less than human because that's just how he felt.
I'd argue that that's morally "wrong" in the same way that I'd argue that your opinion that it's ok to kill people who don't think or feel is "wrong"
>>
>>29597363
Then literally anything that doesn't have a brain isn't living you braindead mongrel
>>
>>29597390
>Lol at you acting arrogant and "giving me the point" because you realized how stupid your argument is.

Never did I concede that you were right. I just gave you the point so that we could move onto things that are actually relevant to this discussion. I still maintain that you are incorrect.

>Who gets to decide what matters?

Well, you do, far as I can tell.

>To you, you may think it's justifiable to kill someone who cannot think or feel. The LAW disagrees with you, and you'd go to jail for such a thing.

Abortion is legal in most places, is it not?

>Hitler thought that Jews were less than human because that's just how he felt.

Having no thoughts is basically like being jewish then.
>>
>>29597413

As far as humans are concerned, yep. Not in any way that matters. Keep fighting the good fight by protecting the rights of braindead citizens.
>>
>>29597469
>lol I was only talking about human life guys I just forgot to insert the human part tee hee :^)
Technically yes they would be considered living in my opinion but MY opinion is if they want to be euthanized by making it clear to someone else before their accident, they can or if they are brain dead with no chance of recovery and no decision was made the family can decide. If neither of those options then pull the plug. Brain dead perminantly isn't the same as currently 'brain dead' but in the future will have conscious thought and brain activity

Good luck trying to fldefend murdering future babies :^)
>>
>>29597563
>>lol I was only talking about human life guys I just forgot to insert the human part tee hee :^)

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you think we were talking about fucking giraffes having abortions?

>Brain dead perminantly isn't the same as currently 'brain dead' but in the future will have conscious thought and brain activity

But it doesn't yet. So what's the problem? You can always make another one if you change your mind. There is no limit to how many waterheaded babies you can pump out, for the most part.
>>
>>29596115

Does no one read the actual post on Reddit?

>Well, to make a long story short, he had sex with me while I was asleep and finished inside of me. Didn't use a condom and now I'm pregnant.

That's not consensual unless they had made an agreement beforehand that that behaviour is ok. Obviously, that isn't the case here.
>>
>>29597758
>not waking up
Riiiiight.
>>
>>29597636
So your implying that sperm follows human life I guess since that's what you 'implicitly meant'

I guess that murder is ok too since you can always make more humans
>>
>>29598105
It's obviously a troll post, but either way fucking someone while they're asleep is rape.
>>
>>29597449
I'm done talking with you. You're literally too stupid to understand or even read what I say. I say something very clear like "who gets to decide what matters" and then I answer by saying " a group that has been designated as human rights activists" and you somehow still manage to not understand and reply something dumb.

The similarity to people who have no thoughts and Jews is that an individual (you, and for the Jews hitler) takes it upon himself to ignore what the law and science has decided is a human, and decide for himself what he thinks makes a human.

There are obviously a lot of differences between you and hitler, but you both have the gall to oppose what has been established as sociological and scientific fact
>>
>>29594830
so glad this bitch didn't reproduce.
>>
>>29595372
>>29595265
JUST LE CELLS XDDDDDD IF YOU DONT ACCEPT THIS IDEOLOGICAL CLAIM THEN UR DUMB NO EJUMUKASHUN
>>29595715
>Have you ever taken a science class in your life?
>le science
Science is irrelevant, only the empirically illiterate defend science the way you are.

The scientific definition is irrelevant because consciousness is not empirical in nature.
>>
My wife showed me this, same age and is also pregnant.

It really is disgusting.
>>
>>29595591

They logic behind that law is that only scum would kill a pregnant woman, and they deserve twice the punishment

It doesn't really mean an unborn fetus is a person legally.

>>29594830

I'm not even mad. Retarded thots like this tend to get what's coming to them. Not that I feel sorry for the baby or anything.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.