[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the Internet hate males that eat chicken tenders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: delicious.jpg (190 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
190 KB, 635x390
Why does the Internet hate males that eat chicken tenders?
>>
>>29594759
>chicken tenders
ONLY if you're bulking out bruh.
>>
>>29594965

I don't understand. Original, fuck off.
>>
>>29594965

Tenders arent really a bulking food, unless youre they're like deep fried and you bulk like a retard.
>>
>>29595172

Hes referring to bulking in the gym, where you eat way more calories than you burn in a day to gain weight. Youre body will build more muscle when there is an abundance of protein and calories but you will also put on some fat. Do this for several months then do "cut" which is lowering your calories and doing more cardio to show off the muscle you made during your bulk
>>
>>29595210
>he fell for the "clean bulk" meme

HAHAHAHAH. Enjoy your babby gains, faggot
>>
>>29594759
forbidden fruit
they want it all for themselves
>>
>>29595295
Post a timestamped pic, faggot.
>>
File: SupremesSalad.gif[1].png (109 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
SupremesSalad.gif[1].png
109 KB, 300x183
>not getting your tenders chopped up into a salad
>>
>>29595295

I mean, i dirty bulk for a couple months in the winter then lean out for summer to beach chad mode. Im blessed with a really high metabolism and im 6'4 so i look aesthetic as fuck even when im bulking.

>he fell for the "being a fat manlet" meme
>>
>>29595210
Oh ok. I wouldn't know. I just don't eat like that anymore. And I don't eat much on my rest days. I'm not training THAT seriously; I don't know if that's the best plan.

But nobody should eat that crap unless they're super physically active. It will kill you...
>>
File: 4545458885222.jpg (76 KB, 982x897) Image search: [Google]
4545458885222.jpg
76 KB, 982x897
Only faggot neets eat tendies. Processed chicken.

As a wagie, I can afford to ear organic, free range chicken.

Im current eating alot protein for muh gainz.
>>
File: 1466795897478.gif (783 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466795897478.gif
783 KB, 500x281
>>29594759

>tendies

Mostly because chicken tenders are the good-to food for notoriously picky eaters and people with no palate (autists and shutins).
>>
>>29595431
do you date? if not, there must be something very wrong with you.

if so, why are you here again?
>>
>>29595430
>he eats salads
What are you, a woman?
>>
So, my fucking thread has turned into a haven for /fit/izens now?

Fuck. SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION. Chicken tenders are delicious, they are called 'chicken strips' here and I have no regrets about eating them. Women eat them too.
>>
>>29595594
No, you're a neet faggot if you eat them.

Simple pham
>>
>>29595594
Why would the internet hate males for liking chicken tenders?

The only reason is that it's food for children and picky eaters. It's mass produced shit packed with salt to taste decent. Any kind of grilled chicken meal from a restaurant or a home made stir fry would top fried breaded chicken for any adult able to get or make it.

It's like asking a 30 year old girl what her favorite book is and she replies Harry Potter.

Tendies show your maturity level to the rest of the world.
>>
>>29595753

That's just a meme though. It's not true.

>>29595766

The Internet does indeed hate males for eating chicken tenders. 4chan, Reddit, Tumblr, funnyjunk, all the cesspools do it. Why do males eating a particular type of food offend people so much? It's nobody's business what I eat, and I enjoy them, so everyone can fuck off if they don't like it. When I worked in a grocery store, they sold out very fast.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.