[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to kill yourself but you won't do it yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kommsussertod.jpg (66 KB, 531x472) Image search: [Google]
kommsussertod.jpg
66 KB, 531x472
>tfw you want to kill yourself but you won't do it yet because it will deeply affect your mother

anyone else in this situation? luckily she's 70 already but she might still have 2 decades in her, my grandparents had great longevity. I don't want to wait until I'm 50 with this great pain.
>>
my moms not that selfish. she would probably feel at peace knowing that my struggle is over.

she's the only one who truly knows how tortured i am from mental illness.
>>
How old are you? I'm 21 and my mum is only 45.
>>
Exact same position, OP. My mom is about 50 now, and a long lifespan seems to be a trend in my family aswell.

But I think I won't let that stop me. First chance I get, I'll fling myself off a tall building. I don't want to be unhappy and miserable just to gratify someone else.
>>
>>29594283
30, I'm the last of 4 brothers. 10 years of different between me and my sister.

Mothers having children so late is irresponsible.
>>
>>29594326

You're in a better position than I am. At least your not a single child, when you off yourself, your mother can take some consolation in the fact that her other 3 children are well.
>>
>>29594166
Iktf.
My mother was always good to me but I turned out to be a failure in every way.
I slipped up once and she found out that I was depressed and no longer had the will to live. She broke down crying and begged me to never do anything. It felt awful. I feel obligated to stick around for her. She doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore than she already has.
>>
Same, but my sister and the rest of my family are factors too. I know I can be a selfish asshole sometimes, but I can't bring myself to leave them, because they're pretty much all I've got rn.
>>
people alway say "oh your poor mom" stfu faggot, she did nothing to raise me. she layed in bed all day, let me hang out with 16 year olds that got me high at age 10, one molested me . she let me quit school in 6th grade and bought me booze and weed. constantly said she was sick so she could sleep her depression away

ya, poor mommy
>>
>wanted to an hero since 14
>now 24
>mum had me when she was 25
>granny was 104 before she fucking died
>mum doesnt smoke or drink and excersizes regularily
I honestly want to be in a car accident
>>
File: 1464022052341.jpg (807 KB, 2560x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464022052341.jpg
807 KB, 2560x1280
>>29594166
Kind of. But sadly i can't continue living for her. Sooner or later i will probably end up doing it.
>>
Not suicidal but temporarily stressed out to the point that it's starting to creep into my mind.

My parents are cunts but I still couldn't do it to them. Also my siblings are less cunty and definitely don't deserve a shock like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.