[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a jock >you will never bond with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>tfw you will never be a jock
>you will never bond with other guys by being on a team
>you will never learn how to be a normal guy and relate to other people
>will never have happy childhood memories playing sports
>no memory of your dad being proud of you after scoring the winning goal, touch down or homerun
>>
>>29594126
Oh fuck off, I didn't want to feel this.
I've never made my Dad proud... NO! Why!? WHY DID I WASTE MY CHILDHOOD!
FUCK IT ALL!
>>
>he plays pleb team sports instead of superior snowboarding, skating, swimming, etc
>he is a typical hivemind normie with shit taste in sports
>>
>>29594126
>you will never bond with other guys by being on a team

i am not interested in homosex anyway
>>
>there are people on 4chan who are jocks, who play and watch sports and unironically think that they aren't chads
>>
>>29594126
>be me
>played in my local team, reasonably good
>paused a year because >dude weed lmfao and a rupture in my groin
>Came back last week because asked
>Already elected captain
Sucks to be a lazy fatass, dosn`t it?
>>
>>29594126
Not playing team sports growing up literally quadruples your chances of being a robot. You can blame your parents for this one, brobots.
>>
Not everyone that plays sports is a Chad/jock.

I've played in multiple team and individual sports my entire life and I'm still a robot.

The only reason my teammates tolerated me was because I was good.
>>
>>29596721

Which sports and positions ?

Whats it like being a robot on a team do you talk to your teammates do they ignore you etc ?

Have you had a gf ?
>>
>>29596557

>be me in grade 6
>play soccer in gym class
>end up having fun and being decent
>teacher recommends to parents that they sign me up for a house league so I will be less autistic.
>step-dad says "nope, you're too autistic, weak and inexperienced for soccer"
>makes me join a bowling league instead

JUST
>>
>>29597007
my dad did the same thing except he made me join an american football league, cuz soccer is gay euro trash apparently
>>
>>29596933
>Which sports and positions ?
Ice hockey, rugby, football (soccer), competitive swimming, kayaking, archery

>Whats it like being a robot on a team do you talk to your teammates do they ignore you etc ?
Since I was good, they invited me to hang out with them at parties/events but I'd always refuse, and eventually they just started leaving me alone. They poke fun at how quiet I am but nothing past that.

>Have you had a gf ?
No. Haven't really tried though. It just doesn't interest me.
>>
>>29597138

At least american football is a real team sport bowling is just a meme sport.

Did you at least enjoy football ? Or are you still pissed off that you couldn't play soccer ?
>>
>>29597179

What do you think makes you a robot ?

Are you ugly ?

>but I'd always refuse

Why ? You could have become a chad ????
>>
>>29597193
American football sucks, it requires little to no skill its all about who is the biggest and fastest so its basically made for black people. I still watch soccer tho, Italy are my fav for the Euros
>>
>>29597238
Dunno. Emotions and human contact just aren't my thing. Thought I was assburger for the longest time but then I met actual high-functioning aspies and they're nothing like me.

>Are you ugly ?
Nah. I used to have pretty shitty skin though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.