[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your life plan, robots? Do you have any goals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1462695254028.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1462695254028.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
What's your life plan, robots?

Do you have any goals?
>>
>>29594064
>Get my phd
>Stay active my whole life
>Start my own business
>Start a blog
>Retire on a farm

Seems pretty achievable.
>>
I just finished truck driving school and got hired to a company. I have 6 weeks of team driving with a normie trainer before I get my own truck and go solo. I'm going to be a one man wolf pack traveling the country while playing video games on my laptop at every Pilot J or Love's truck stop each night. I'm looking forward to the isolation and freedom.
>>
>>29594064
It's not that I don't have a life plan or don't want one, it's that I have no idea what they are.
I have no clue what I want to do with my life, and I hate being a NEET indefinitely like this.
>>
Lost all motivation and direction. It seems part of my mind enjoys when I fail and wants to see how bad I can get. It's fucking weird, I need help.
>>
I've given up on the whole academic thing.

Right now I'm getting /fit/, and once I've achieved that I'm going to run away from home to escape NEETdom and go homeless until I die.

This is the truth path of the robot.
>>
>>29594158
I'm >>29594168

Yea I see what you mean. I really don't want to live such a shit life, but I want to see how far I can go.

I guess it's all I can do now because I've failed at everything else.
>>
>>29594064
Recently dropped out of college.
But

>Get a well paid job
>Save money
>Buy stuff I'd like to have
>Travel
Once done that
>Save up more money to start my own bussiness
>>
Starting business course next week

Want to get /fit/

Will have to get retail job soon I guess

Guess I want to go to uni for something at some point but I'm a 21 high school dropout
>>
>>29594222
Also this >>29594168
Trying to lose at least 25kg
>>
I want to enroll in the army,started training rn
>>
suicide, suicide is my life plan
>>
I wanna go NEET, pretty much permanently. I'm saving up and will do this soon.

In the meantime, just gotta live small and save save save
>>
File: CVdSHoJUAAA7jba.jpg large.jpg (149 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CVdSHoJUAAA7jba.jpg large.jpg
149 KB, 768x1024
>>29594064
Short term:
>go back to wagecuckery so I have money for everything because being a NEET is a terrible meme
>lose weight
>gain muscles
>learn how to play the piano again and get back into music theory

Long term:
>become a music composer & producer as well as a performing artist.
>make generic top 10 pop music for money, as well as weird shit that only a few people would enjoy
>learn Japanese
>fuck off to Japan
>manage/produce an idol group
>get a waifu
>>
>>29594064
I want to get a nice house in the countryside by a river away from all the bullshit, stock up on books and just live peacefully until I die out and my fathers line ends. Unfortunately I don't think ill ever be able to afford this so I'll probably just live a shit live in the city, get married to some desperate single mum and be cucked forever
>>
I want to be an effective altruist
>>
File: 1442307779081.jpg (88 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442307779081.jpg
88 KB, 853x1280
continue working as a shitty software dev until I can make some kind of management and just dick around. Would be cool to start my own business but I'm too pussy and incompetent. Buy a bigger apartment at some point.
>>
>>29594064
I'm going to become a famous musician and kill myself.
>>
I'm staying with mommy until one of us dies, if she dies before me I'll probably have to kill myself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.