[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to ruin another man's life as another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464031890624.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1464031890624.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
Whats the best way to ruin another man's life as another man?

My cousin was raped a few years ago and the thought of it has sickened me since the moment she told me last year. I know the man who did it, she was 15 at the time, he was 29.

The only people she has told are myself and her mother (my aunt) who recently passed away, so now I bear the secret alone.

She seems like a well adjusted person now but there's a sadness in her eyes I notice every once in a while. It keeps me up at night, we have a very close relationship and she's basically a sister to me.

I thought about outing him, but that would just cause problems for her since her father is a big redneck southern hillbilly type guy who would likely find the guy and murder him in cold blood the second he found out, regardless of the consequences.

I thought about murdering him myself, in a discreet manner, but that would only cause pain to people unrelated to the crime, and he doesn't deserve the sweet release of death. Plus there's always the risk of getting caught and fuck jail.

I do however, know where he works, know his social security number and all personal information thanks to the fact that I work for his former college, and pretty much any sensitive info barring credit cards since I don't have access to that.

How does one punish someone else for a crime they'd otherwise get away with scott-free? Or should I just leave the past in the past and hope he has a horrible time in the next life?
>>
>>29593594

>The only people she has told are myself and her mother (my aunt) who recently passed away, so now I bear the secret alone.

Dumb roastie whore.
>>
>>29593594

You could... hypothetically put this hypothetical man's hypothetical social security number on the deep web. People hypothetically do it all the time, I've hypothetically seen it before.
>>
>>29593594
>Or should I just leave the past in the past and hope he has a horrible time in the next life?
ahahahhaahhahhahahhahaha you fucking faggot why would you even consider this lol
>>
>>29593604
Imagine you were a scared 15 year old with a violent irrational father from a poor family. Would you really risk breaking up your family dynamic over something that couldn't be changed?
>>
>>29593594
You could... hypothetically hire a cleaning service. You know, to sweep away visible reminders of unpleasant memories?
>>
>>29593594
does she have some solid evidence that could get him incarcerated fast? if so the father might never have time to get to him
>>
>>29593843
What evidence would there be of a from 4 years ago
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.