[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By acknowledging transexuals, aren't we accepting that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: nothing personal.jpg (28 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
28 KB, 1024x576
By acknowledging transexuals, aren't we accepting that there's a vast difference between men & women psychologically?

If we can accept that you can still be woman without female biology, how can you say genders are the same or there's only a small difference?

You can't just think you're a girl because of some small stupid reason, there has to be a completely different way of thinking & functioning for you to come to that conclusion or you're stupid.

"I like dolls, therefore I'm girl." isn't good enough reason.
>>
File: sigh.gif (791 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
791 KB, 500x281
You faggolas need to respond, I just make undisputable mindblowing argument.

You all got btfo
>>
>>29593494
I thought about this a lot when my uni started making gender neutral bathrooms (they replaced the sign on the men's room with a blank triangle because it was just a toilet anyway).

Gender reassignment surgery is cosmetic, I'm okay with that although they don;t look attractive but that's my preference. The idea that it is a psychological issue is weird to me because they seem to have a clear definition of what a man and woman are. I'm a curious person though so I'd like to know what they think a man or woman is. Wasn't feminism supposed to blur the lines between genders? Why does it now seem to more rigidly enforce gender roles?
>>
>>29593494
Yeah. That's one of the reasons the Ts tend to have problems with the rest of the LGBTs it seems.

Feminists have been trying to push the idea that genders are a social construct. It's blatantly false and it's making everyone miserable (eventually).
>>
>>29593715
It's called contradiction, and someone needs to bring this issue up publicly and see if they can dispute it.

They need to pick a side, either there's hardly a difference between genders outside of biology (men are stronger, etc.)

Or there's such a big difference between the way we function, that someone can identify what gender they are.

There's feminine guys, but those guys don't think they're women. Even gay people don't think they're women. So why does a transexual think they're the other gender?
>>
>>29593721
You're totally right anon, they invented words like cis-male & cis-female lmao. This no longer makes any damn sense.

My company suggested that instead of people picking male or female, they pick cis-male, cis-female transgender, etc.

So they force us normal people to call ourselves cis-male, it's stupid.
>>
>>29593783
Part of the transgender issue is that they are such a small population that most people don't care to talk about them seriously, other than on the internet. Most people would just nod their head and agree with whatever the LGBT community says because they don't matter as much as other groups.

Something that comes up when mixed gender bathrooms are mentioned is "Men (MtF tg's) shouldn't be allowed in the bathroom with women because they will rape them" which assumes that men as a gender are natural born rapists. Why is that okay to say?

btw it was Ted Cruz who I'm quoting, not an SJW
>>
>>29593931
>shouldn't be allowed allowed in the bathroom with women because they will rape them

Funny thing is, if someone says transgenders should be allowed in the other bathroom, but actual men can't. Then it would be implying us men are rapists anyway.

Begin to realize that most people subconsciously view us as rapists.
>>
>>29593975
That's what I said after the quote, people assume men are natural rapists and they should not be trusted around women in a private setting.
>>
>>29593931
>which assumes that men as a gender are natural born rapists. Why is that okay to say?
tbf, it's statistically true. Women don't rape a lot. And the fear is that access to the women's bathrooms won't be restricted to just real MtF, but anyone who feels like it. But it doesn't matter. Bathroom rapes are super rare. I mean seriously, if I wanted to rape someone in the bathrooms I wouldn't care what the sign says.

And the MtF are already doing it anyway. They gotta poop somewhere. They'll use the bathroom that is most appropriate for them. But there are some people that want to go out of their way to find them and have them arrested... like a fucking witch hunt. It's so stupid.
>>
>>29593868
>cis
kek yeah, they should just stop asking the question then. Once you start having to distinguish between biological sex and gender identity, and implied sexual preference (as if this was an appropriate question) and I don't know what else and have "other" and "undisclosed" choices everywhere. Why bother? Just make the question always optional. Most people will be comfortable with male or female anyway.
>>
>>29594086
Do you realize the effort for a woman to rape a guy? They typically only do it because they have low options.

I was molested by female roommates, but that doesn't count as rape because no penetration. (even though they took my clothes off while I was blacked out and played with my penis and did other shit I don't know. I just woke up without clothes, cum on me and wet at certain spots.

I can't even willingly get laid, so there has to be a large/equal number of women forcing their self on guys. (But I guess many guys enjoy it)
>>
>>29594086
>if I wanted to rape someone in the bathrooms I wouldn't care what the sign says.

That's my usual argument, most rape or sexual assault doesn't happen in the bathroom and a sign that says "No Rape Zone" won't stop people. Hell, having men in the bathroom who can physically stop a rape might even prevent some rape, although this is a bit of a flimsy point.

Why do we even segregate public bathrooms in the first place? I am uncomfortable thinking about using the bathroom next to a woman, but logically I can't find a reason why we should segregate. Everybody poops. The Romans had a stone bench with holes in it that everyone in the apartment would use. You'd shit next to your neighbor and talk about chariot races.
>>
>>29593494
>aren't we accepting that there's a vast difference between men & women psychologically
I'm pretty sure people knew and accept that fact long before trannies were a huge thing. You're pretty slow OP.
>>
>>29593494
The left wing is completely insane and incoherent on points of identity.
>>
>>29594164
>Do you realize the effort for a woman to rape a guy?
Yeah. There are plenty of weak guys though. Or robots that would just freak out and freeze up if a woman touched them kek.
I'm not sure if that's true, but supposedly women use date rape drugs the most. It's mostly to trap and blackmail rich guys though, the rape part is just a bonus.
>I was molested by female roommates, but that doesn't count as rape because no penetration.
Damn anon, sorry to read that, it ain't right.
>I can't even willingly get laid
BUT you can get raped. That's upsetting.
>there has to be a large/equal number of women forcing their self on guys
No. A lower amount. The gender dynamics make it much easier for less attractive women to get laid.
>(But I guess many guys enjoy it)
MAYBE. I'd prefer being conscious though.
>>
>>29594179
>The Romans had a stone bench with holes in it that everyone in the apartment would use. You'd shit next to your neighbor and talk about chariot races.
kek. You could still experience that in India I guess and you can chat with the whole neighborhood.
>>
>>29594343
The Romans used the loo, not designated shitting streets. It's the difference between civilized peoples.
>>
Trannies belong in metal wards along with anyone else who ignores basic biology and wants to invert their genitals. I don't even know why this is an issue.
>>
>>29594382
Their brain works as if they were female but the rest of their body is male. These are rare, but it can happen (and in some cases their sex was ambiguous at birth and the doctors had to make a decision). And they're hurting. Fighting off the SJW scourge is one thing, but not having any compassion or understanding for the trans isn't justified desu. They just want to be the gender they identify with.
>>
Tranny shit, in itself, doesn't necessitate "vast" differences between genders psychologically. Your mental self-image is either comfortable with a female body or a male body, and testosterone or estrogen. In some cases your psyche can be comfortable with both although I'd say that's pretty rare.

Like personally, I only get upset about pronoun shit because of the implications, not the gender roles themselves. If someone calls me a 'he' it just reminds me of my disgusting post male-puberty body.
>>
>>29593494
>If we can accept that you can still be woman without female biology, how can you say genders are the same or there's only a small difference?

Imaging and postmortem examinations of trans brains show developmental similarities to brains of the opposite sex.

https://duckduckgo.com/lite?q=transgender+brain+difference&kg=g&kp=-1
>>
even if race and gender are social constructs, it doesn't make them unimportant. laws are social constructs, but that doesn't mean it's ok to go out and kill people
>>
>>29594566
>even if race and gender are social constructs, it doesn't make them unimportant
No, but it would mean that they are independent from sex. Which is generally false.
>>
File: 1450236162033.png (499 KB, 483x814) Image search: [Google]
1450236162033.png
499 KB, 483x814
Tbqh, feminism past like liberal 2nd wave is a cancer imo.
>>
>>29594905
I'm no expert at all, but you should research it more if haven't already.
If I'm not mistaken, even the original wave of it is ridiculous if you look at its historical context.
The ability to vote was innately linked to the possibility of being drafted. Being able to be drafted was what gave men the right to vote as men and surely women didn't want women to be in the military.
Feminists weren't for both the right to vote and also its consequence of possible military service.
They just wanted the vote without having to potentially be inconvenienced.
They won, have had the vote at no risk of military service except voluntarily.
Only recently has there been any serious discussion as to whether or not women should be drafted.
It was always cancerous shit, don't let the historical revisionists fool you into thinking it wasn't almost entirely baseless to begin with.
But don't take my word for it, I'm just a heteronormative/cis-gendered/caucasian/male privileged, bigoted, ignorant, ableist, ageist, sexist, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, oppressive, conservative, republican, skinhead, neo-nazi, fascistic, genocidal right-wing extremist.
>>
>>29596129
if you* haven't
btw you're literally hitler, LITERALLY HITLER!!!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.