[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HIGH SCHOOL'S THE GREATEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE, ENJOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1452482628830.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1452482628830.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>HIGH SCHOOL'S THE GREATEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE, ENJOY IT
>be loser with only a couple of friends
>graduate high school
>plan on turning things around and actually meeting people at college in the fall
>get accepted for the spring semester
>tfw everyone is already going to know the ins and outs
>tfw everyone is already going to have made friends during the first semester
>tfw cliques are already going to have been formed during the first semester
>tfw destined to continue living a pitiful loner life
>>
>>29593407
Literally join a club

I'm too old to be in clubs but I used to make friends that way. It really is the EASIEST way to meet people because you join based on interests so you already have something to talk about.

That and you're pretty much forced to socialize to get to know one another
>>
>>29593407
OP, that attitude isn't going to get you anywhere. Keep your chin up! Remember, these are the best years of your life!
>>
Literally everyone made friends easily in high school but me. Why?
>>
File: 1465447388796.jpg (71 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
1465447388796.jpg
71 KB, 625x352
I went and did a lot of things in college that made me feel uncomfortable. I did events that really put me out of my comfort zone

out of everything I did I made one really good friend who might be a life long friend and went to some fun parties that I can tell stories about

I met a lot of girls, even if I never even got near being with one it made me confident enough to talk a little more each time.

Not everything is a win but after it's all said and done when you look back there will be a lot of fond memories.

Don't think I wasn't shy going to new places, don't think i was in the middle of the group chatting. I was a wallflower a lot of the time, but you will meet other people like you

who get it. Who try to talk to you despite the fact.

But you will never know this if you never do anything.

Try going out and do something hosted by students or the school at least once a month. In the beginning I did all the ice breaker shit and did a lot of the frosh week stuff but

was so drained after just sat around for a month.

still was a great first week in college. Also if you drink and get too drunk. Don't sweat it. Everyone at some point gets too drunk in college. If people bust your balls for it

they're not your friend.
>>
>>29593603
Also you can make friends with all your other classmates starting in january
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.