[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hugging Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hugging machine.jpg (33 KB, 306x517) Image search: [Google]
hugging machine.jpg
33 KB, 306x517
Finally guys, the solution for you

http://us.tomonews.com/denmark-company-creates-hugging-machine-for-people-with-autism-3086997
>>
>>29593371
What is this supposed to Fucking do
>>
>>29593468
Hug people with autism, like you
>>
>>29593371
what the fuck is this gay ass shit? I dont want a fucking hug I want to fuck a pussy.
>>
>>29593371
How the fuck does that feel anything like a hug?
>>
>>29593371
Thanks, Temple Grandin.

Kek autists here getting BTFO
>>
>>29593371
>reminds me of that temple grandin movie

https://youtu.be/ZnU1uqZVqwo?t=52
>>
File: 1465663610161.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1465663610161.png
141 KB, 439x290
see what they do is get you into this machine thinking it will be a nice hug but it's actually a hydraulic press designed to rid the world of autists

stay woke niggers
>>
>>29594483
>tfw the jews try to holocaust the autists because autists are the ones that are most likley to see through their lies
>>
>>29594463
that's because she invented the hugbox, and OP is retarded for pretending it's new.
This new automated hugbox is also shit, the biggest problems with hugboxes is that they're fucking huge and easy to ridicule.
>>
What does a hug feel like ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.