[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: makeitstip.jpg (41 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
makeitstip.jpg
41 KB, 400x533
EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP

I HAVE NOBODY TO TALK ABOUT IT

THE ONLY "FRIENDS" FROM HIGH SCHOOL HAVE LEFT ME BECAUSE I ONLY TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING THEMES

I WANT OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29593349
Shut up you faggot 18 year old
>>
It'll all be okay, trust me.

All you have to do is listen to me, and the pain will go away, anon.

Are you willing to listen?
>>
>>29593546
I'd be willing to do anything to be calm again

Im listening
>>
File: 135073870953.gif (819 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
135073870953.gif
819 KB, 512x288
>>29593349
>I ONLY TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING THEMES
Stop being such a downer all the time and maybe people will like you again.
>>
>>29593689
Okay anon, good. Listen carefully.

I want you to type nyaa.se into your address bar, and press enter.

In the search bar, type "Non Non Biyori", and press enter.

Sort your search results by seeders.

Click on the download link of the first result, and download the files using your preferred torrent client.

Then, I want you to view these files using your preferred media player, anon.

Can you do that for me, anon? I promise, it will only make things better. These files are made to help people just like you, anon. Go ahead, download those files.
>>
File: nervouspepe2.png (38 KB, 979x731) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe2.png
38 KB, 979x731
>>29593732
but its overwhelming

i try to hide the negativity and talk about normal stuff but they soon enough sense that something is off and that i'm not actually engaged in conversation, but artificially projecting my responses and behavior to suit their mood instead

they dont even want to talk to me anymore
not even online
nobody
im a fucking wimp
>>
File: 1455533158153.jpg (97 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1455533158153.jpg
97 KB, 500x682
>>29593816
fucking anime? i hate fucking anime
i dont want to watch fucking anime how the fuck could anime make things better?!

...okay anon ill do it
>>
File: 1467060454772.jpg (42 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1467060454772.jpg
42 KB, 437x501
>>29593851
i know that feel way too well
i want off this ride
help
>>
>>29593937
Don't resist. Don't go into the show with your current reddit mindset. You won't be able to enjoy it. The moment you press play anon, I want you to discard all of your biases, and forget about any expectations you have of what's to come.

Just sit back, breathe deeply, relax, and watch.
>>
File: 1453352973277.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453352973277.jpg
120 KB, 1440x1080
>>29594005
well i still have two hours left to purify my thoughts (thanks shitty internet connection)

i dont know, i cant enjoy anything, i fear that this show wont bring out any emotions out of me neither.
i guess its worth a shot

i just want off though
this is too much for me
im a weakling raised by a single mother, same as majority of this board i suppose
we will never know how it feels to be a man

>tried so hard and gone so far
>>
>>29593941
care to share a story, anon? greentext maybe? reading that stuff always calms me down
>>
>>29594005
>the blind leading the stupid
this just adds another layer of fun to making fun of anime pedophiles knowing that you got brainwashed into that shit by having no people in your life
>>
>>29594092
you are just having a tantrum mate, make sure you drink plenty of milk and change your diapers and everything will be ok
>>
>>29594143
You seem awfully upset anon, why? Does it have something to do with spending all of your time on an anime website, despite your apparent hatred for the medium?
>>
>>29594196
>awfuly upset
actually im having a great day, i just passed a test and im getting a new pc next week, everything is going well in my life
>spending all your time in an anime website
no, i spent the better part of this moth studying and going to clases, now i get to play games, eat junk food and stay up shitposting to my hearts content
>hate anime
i dont hate anime, i find the way it grabs the absolute worst of society and turns them into loud screeching pedos hillarious plus i had poky, its ok.
it seems to me like you are terribly upset and acting really passive agressive and cuntish over your inhability to defend your emarrasing passtime, go ahead, retrive to your /a/ circklejerk where you get to pretend that fucking a big pillow with an awful doodle of a toddler gives you status. Making fun of the mentally (and socially) crippled is my right here
>>
File: 1467139542710.jpg (106 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1467139542710.jpg
106 KB, 960x731
>>29594116
sorry robro, i don't think so. i only did a retrospect of my life once, it was here on /r9k/ a few weeks ago, because someone once in a lifetime asked me. it was too painful. i'll never find comfort in sharing.
i'm sorry.
>>
>>29594387
i'll be supportive, I promise. even if i start hating you after the greentext, ill pretend that i still like you. not that it makes a difference over an anonymous board...
>>
>>29594387
I will do it for you
>parents tried to give you a great childhood
>they got fed up with you being a spoiled brat
>friends got fed up with you being a spoiled brat
>throwed a tantrum but it fixed nothing
>throw another tantrum but nobody aroud to put up with it
>resort to posting in /r9k/ about it because nobody else in the world willing to listen
>somehow it also doesnt fix anything
>keep blaming the world fo your problems
>die
>>
>>29594475
wow totally not coming out desperate there buddy, why dont you stop beating around the bush and ask him for his steam to RP with you?
>yummy yummy give me the smelly cum oni chan
>>
>>29594339
>writing a wall of text to convince a stranger that you meet society's definition of successful
This, plus the fact that you feel you need to pick on those you perceive to be below you, tells me you're quite insecure. There is no reason to be so hostile, anon. It isn't doing you any good.
>>
https://discord.gg/HSvhd

come join this /r9k/ discord server to talk and shit
>>
>>29594796
>the fact that you feel you need to pick on those you perceive to be below you
its not a need, its a privilege. There should be no rest for your kind, you should always know that no matter where you hide you are still garbage
>there is no reason to be so hostile
i do it because i enjoy it alone
>insecure
says the guy that drowns the real world in chin chu wans and little girl moaning sounds
>>
>>29593349
Every fucking time I add someone from here on skype because they're lonely depressed faggots, I get hit with "oh lol I wasn't that serious" or "haha I have a bunch of online friends and colleagues and stuff haha lol". Jesus fucking Christ is anyone on this god damn place even genuinely alone and depressed when they say so? Go fuck yourself.

PS: I'm not YET alone and depressed, but I'm getting there. Come at me.
>>
>>29594515
>>29594485
>>29594170
>>29593516
Why do you people enjoy belittling people on the board that's populated mostly by people who already know they ain't worth jackshit?

That's like telling a homeless guy that he's a poorfag. You're pointing out the obvious
>>
>>29593349
stop being such a faggot and learn to be alone
>>29594808
fuck your secret club, cunt
>>
>>29595687
Probably because depression comes in waves.
When they're at the peak, they make a thread.
When you contact them on Skype, the peak lowers and they feel temporarily better.
>>
>>29596107
That sounds too fucking familiar mate. I thought I didn't have depression because it was always in waves. Maybe you're onto something.
>>
>>29595743
give them enough space to breathe and the will get cocky
>>
>>29595687
Jesus Chist I know that feel so much.
>that surprise when I say that I genuinely do not have any friends
>>
>>29596352
>have one friend
>he's slowly slipping because I keep rejecting him when he asks me to hang out
What is even happening with me.
>>
>>29596404
I don't really know what's worse, being alone or having to put up with people.
>>
>>29596542
Putting up with people, for sure. Being alone rocks.

Oh I guess it's the manic phase slowly kicking in

I fucking love life. Just being alive and fighting for my own survival is a thrill in itself.
>>
>>29597431
>fighting for my own survival
You mean wagekeking 40+ boring hours a week? Sure bub, very thrilling.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.