[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to to find room for rent >female only >female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: rent female.jpg (16 KB, 307x161) Image search: [Google]
rent female.jpg
16 KB, 307x161
>trying to to find room for rent
>female only
>female only
>female only
>the female only rooms are literally $200 cheaper and in much better locations

Why? Why do I have to suffer so much for not having a vagina? How can people seriously argue that women are underprivileged in society? Where do I sign up to get my monthly $200 check from the patriarchy (which women get)?
>>
>>29593312
Just say you're trans and wear a dress indoors.
>>
>>29593312
It's just that females rent to other females more often while men like to keep their own space and don't usually like renting to other men.
>>
>>29593340
This, OP. Get that roastie privilege.
>>
>>29593360
It's also that men only rent to women in hopes of achieving copulation
>>
>>29593383
Most people don't answer those ads unless they're whores though. I've seen those free room for female ads also. They usually stay up for months and months.
>>
File: single white female 2.jpg (113 KB, 1620x1055) Image search: [Google]
single white female 2.jpg
113 KB, 1620x1055
if it makes you feel any better, there is a chance that all the women are crazy.
>>
I can understand in theory why they would do it, but realistically it's stupid.

Women are terrible tenants, if you've ever lived with them. Worst roommates I've ever had by a wide margin were all women.
>>
>>29593440

Try living with a schizophrenic manchild older brother that has only ever had sex with prostitutes, is bitter about never having a girlfriend, spergs out everyday despite being on heavy medication, is depressed all the time, doesn't want to get groceries or do anything, and complains about dragging his ass to his shitty job (I won't say what he works in) that his friends from childhood got him. He also never has any money despite working and getting government assistance. He mentions what people did to him 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago, and he's constantly on edge, thinking I'm trying to "challenge" him or fight him, and he is obsessed with "confrontation" and "alpha males".

Nah, I'd rather live with a young woman.
>>
>>29593312

If the location they are listing does NOT have a shared bathroom, they cannot legally refuse you because of your sex.
>>
>>29593421
"free room" is obviously bullshit, I'm taking about legit room rental
>>
>>29593510
You haven't experience the hellish nightmare that is living with four women, and not relatives either.
>>
>>29593561
I haven't seen many legit ones. I see some that same female preferred but they still rent to men.
>>
>>29593544
Yeah but then they'll just refuse you for "other reasons." Also it's not as if they are a corporation, can private renters really get into legal trouble for refusing to sublet based on sex?
>>
>>29593598
Apparently it's a trend on airBNB as well, and/or any of the other space rental places
>>
>>29593510

>He mentions what people did to him 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago

Those things must really have left an impression on his psyche. Otherwise they wouldn't keep entering his conscious mind.
>>
>>29593312
>Not saying you're trans and literally wearing a dress with no underwear at all while you're at home and giving no fucks.

If anything you can tell them to check their privilege maybe even start a kickstarter to afford your "surgeries" that you will burn into more neet weaboo shit.
>>
>>29593720
Anon said his brother was schizoprenic, I've met schizophrenics and when they're ranting sometimes they bring up the most trivial things from their past as if it's something super important.
>>
>>29593656
I use Airbnb a lot and I've never seen this. I only ever see it on places like Craigslist.
Maybe because they think women will be neater and have more respect for their belongings? Or they don't want men bringing over a bunch of random women and partying in their house.
You've gotta look at it from a normie point of view.
>>
>>29593892
>they don't want men bringing over a bunch of random women and partying in their house
But all women are whores who will bring Tyrones and Chads over to fuck them in every hole.
>>
>>29593965
Maybe in their own home but not when they're living with someone else.
Women try to act like angels around other women unless the other woman is equally trashy.
>>
>>29593312
Because men trash their rooms, bust holes in the wall, smoke it up with drug fumes, invite people over to party and spew sex juice everywhere, spill alcohol all over the carpet.

Not to mention the noise, plugged toilets, missed payments.....etc

Of course not all men are like this, but the men at the low end of society who are renting these rooms certainly are.
>>
>>29593312
>not realizing this ads are likely being offered by perverted old men who have installed hidden cameras in every non-suspect crevice of the room

Yeah, some "privilege."
>>
>>29593720

He needs to stop whining and just be a fucking man about it. But he's a lost cause.

>>29593579

Everyone is bad, but young women that aren't sluts are much preferable to a schizophrenic older brother that is triggered by my mere male existence.
>>
>>29593312
>rented with a woman before
>good looking, seemed pretty classy and clean
>figured she'd be a safe bet compared to the other people that applied

>one month in and everything is fine, starting to get comfortable living with each other
>two months in and she starts slacking on cleaning the dishes, only ever cleans them when she's had friends around and there's a ton of shit in the sink
>three months in and she starts putting her clothes in my wash basket and asks if we can share it (so i can wash her shit basically), rarely washes the dishes, starts bathroom-hogging the main bathroom despite having a small en-suite with a shower in her room
>four months in and the gas bills sky-rocket because she CONSTANTLY has the heating on and has two-three showers a day, doesn't understand why I don't want to pay half the gas bill anymore, also stopped cleaning & taking out trash
>five months in and her room starts to smell, decide to check it out whilst she's at work and there's clothes & make-up all over the floor, en-suite has a bin overflowing with bloody-tampons and the shower is broken
>six months in and she says she can't afford to pay rent or bills, asks if I'll be willing to accept sexual favours instead, say yes and fuck her twice a day for two weeks
>finds a boyfriend that pays off her rent/bills + shower repair costs anyway and moves out with him by the end of the month
>leaves half of her shit in her filthy room that I ended up having to clean

Never again.
>>
>>29595313
So your roomate was literally a prostitute?
>>
>>29595881
Practically.
>>
>>29593510
>get treated like shit your whole life by normies
>be upset about it
>normies: what is wrong with you??
Normies are literally too dumb to remember how they treat others.
>>
>>29595926

What are you trying to say? You know that greentext scenario you just typed out? Yeah, it happens. To me, a lot. People in real life do it to me, people on /r9k/ do it to me too.

But still, he's my brother and he needs to be a fucking man. People will not change, the world will not change. I've also been treated like shit by others, and it ANGERS me when people expect me to be some great guy that just lets everything go.

But fuck man, you have to get on with your life at some point. He is letting all those people that harmed him win by being a loser at this stage of his life and thinking about them. He needs to stop thinking about them and get his shit in order, but he won't listen to me. Even when he's not thinking about them, him being in such a sorry state lets them win.
>>
>>29595994
>I get treated like shit and let people get away with it
>I treat people like shit and get mad when they're upset
>that's just the way the world works
You are literally a shitty person, just like every other normal person, you are the problem.
>>
>>29595313
women belive someone else will take care of them. that's what they are taught at least. find a man and hell support you. an independent women? don't make me laugh
>>
Offer your boi pussy
>>
>>29596033

What in the flying fuck are you going on about? I stand up for myself, now, whenever possible. I know people are hypocrites that expect men to just "man up" and not be upset about how they were treated. But still, lamenting over it for as long as my brother has is letting the people that hurt you win. Stop being such a little bitch.
>>
>>29595889
you're just as shit for accepting her cunt in exchange for a shitty roommate. Jesus christ, how pathetic
>>
>>29596245
Had lots of sex with a girl I'd never be able to date for 360 quid, not a bad deal, and in the end I got my money back anyway. I know I'm pathetic, but I wouldn't say I got fucked over at least.
>>
>>29593312
>Apply to join
>Say you're female
>If they complain, say you're trans and they're being transphobic
Enjoy your cheap rooms.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-20-04.png (428 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-20-04.png
428 KB, 1080x1920
Female privilege

(But seriously what's the catch?)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-23-04.png (521 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-23-04.png
521 KB, 1080x1920
>>29596551
Totally not gonna get raped...
>>
>>29596551
sex is the catch
these ads are posted by lonely men who want their own waifu
every woman who's not desperate as fuck probably avoids them
even then i'd rather be homeless
>>
In most cases it is either:

>a desperate male that sees no other way of getting female contact, this can be easily spotted since these people will never tell their gender or anything about themselves
>a group of females who want to fall for the "women are cleaner and live healthier lifestyles" meme
>>
>>29593312
How's that even legal?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.