[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with women being rude when they see you in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How do you deal with women being rude when they see you in public? I do my best to keep to myself, then there are times when a woman sees me and her demanor immediately changes. I try not to even look at them.

It just annoys me when, for example, I'll be walking in the hall here, then a young woman will see me, immediately get pissed off, then slam her door and lock it. I look bland and uninteresting, nobody has ever told me I look threatening.
>>
>>29593120
I just gave up and started dressing like a girl to get back at those hoes. I just act really slutty and cock block any chance of those bitches from ever getting any.
>>
>>29593161

Are you black? I'm a white male, and it's so fucked up, because I actually get more respect from rough looking dudes, especially minority dudes, than from women.

I have to admit, I don't like women treating me this way, but nothing is going to change.
>>
bump

I need help, robots.
>>
>>29593416
Literally just ignore them
>>
>>29593447

I try to every single time, it makes me sad and angry. I know I have no choice but to ignore them, but still, it hurts man.
>>
Your posture is probably shit and aggressive, like you're gonna take a bite out of someone. Talk to your posture, listen to it.
>>
>>29593651

No it isn't. I've asked other guys what they think of how I come across, they say I'm fine.
>>
>>29593651
I'm not OP but I thought women liked aggressive men.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.