[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good drink to have when you're dragged to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1462061301315.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462061301315.gif
15 KB, 633x758
What's a good drink to have when you're dragged to a restaurant and are trying to lose weight by not chugging candy water down your throat?

If you get just water, waiters hate you and you look like a pussy. Diet cola might be an obvious answer, but I keep hearing about how they're actually bad for you. Coffee seems fine, but not preferable when it's already hot as hell and you want a cool refreshing drink.
>>
water and stop caring what think about you faggot
>>
>>29592726
Just get water why the fuck do you care about what a waitercuck thinks
>>
whats wrong with water? hows that least """pussy""" than diet cola? americans confuse me
>>
Iced tea unsweetened or diet soda
>>
>he doesn't just drink water
>>
>>29592726
>Waiters hate you if you order water
wat
I've literally never heard this
Why?
>>
>>29592726
Just get a beer.
>>
>>29592772

It costs less and waiters assume you're being frugal and won't tip well. They'll then give you shit service as a response.
>>
>>29592800
Ironically that's what usually causes people to tip poorly

Fuck I hate fucking waiters
>>
>>29592800
>Autist detected
Just get a soda water with lime. I drink that shit all day erry day. Refreshing as fuck, vitamin C and zero calories.
>>
Funny enough, I'm always self conscious about ordering water at restaurants because it feels like the waiter just assumes you are a cheap fuck and gives you shit service. Also it's embarrassing ordering diet coke because your friends make fun of you for being a pussy. unsweetened tea taste like shit. It's really a lose-lose situation, so most of the time I just order a coke like a normalfag
>>
>>29592726
Waiters wont hate you for not ordering a special drink. Just tip them well and they love you.
>>
>>29592830
>>29592945
Im a bartender, this isnt true. Ideally, while I want you to drink something that costs money, unless you're a smelly/cheap/rude cunt Im going to give you the exact same level of service.
>>
>>29592726
Just drink water you fucking pussy, maybe you'll get some lemon in there too.
>>
>>29592726

Unsweetened iced tea is a good one.

Or you could just not worry about ordering water. Waiters might assume you're being cheap but they are still going to meet basic standards on service.
>>
>>29592726
Arnold Palmers are my go to, ice tea + lemonade for you cucks who dont know what it is
>>
>>29592800
you are absolute restarted if you think this, they absolutely dont give a shit, its all in your head. They're obviously not gonna give you shit service if they want a good tip,Jeeze man I hope this is bait
>>
>>29593129

It is real though, it a thing that happens. Google it.
>>
>>29592726
>If you get just water, waiters hate you and you look like a pussy

You are a pussy if you care about what waiters think of you, so act accordingly.
>>
>>29593129
>restarted
Kek
>>
>>29592726

just get a water you weak faggot
>>
Could you order some sort of fancy spring/sparkling water? It's basically fucking water, but you sidestep the 'cheap' issue by paying out the arse for it.
>>
>>29592726
BOTTLED WADR
>>
Just get water, and if he acts like a faggot about it don't tip him.
>>
>>29592726
Water makes you look alpha, you sperg, because you cuck the restaurant out of charging for their overpriced sugary jew and stay healthy at the same time.

I know lots of people who order water and no, no one thinks they're pussies at all.
>>
>>29592726
Chad-bot here. I only order water at restaurants. Giving a shit about irreverent things like this is exactly what beta's do.
>>
>>29594539

See, sometimes I don't care about certain things I think are irrelevant, like what type of socks I wear, and then people call me a beta autist; and then when I care about things I think people should care about, people say not to worry about irrelevant shit and they call me a beta autist.

Why does life have to be so confusing.
>>
>>29592726

Just get a milk holy shit
>>
Hot tea makes sense, they always have it at Chinese restaurants. Most places also have coffee and decaf.
>>
>>29592726
if you get water, the resteraunt loses some money. so its not allowed.

you have to get a drink.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.