[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell the truth to my psychologist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mnqslv9QDR1qe49wpo1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnqslv9QDR1qe49wpo1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x474
Sup /r9k/,
I'll be going to a psychologist in a few months
I'm a pathalogical liar
I do drugs
I've probably got NPD, PPD and a few other things
The question is, should I tell the truth to him? What can he do with this information? How can I benefit from it?
>>
na you should pay actual money so you can lie to a stranger about your problems
>>
what's even the point of going to a shrink if you dont open up?

keep in mind they talk to people who see cartoon babies telling them to castrate themselves and you being a narc druggy is nothing that extraoridnary
>>
lmao psychologists aren't there to understand you

you just dump on them things you can't dump on your normie friends.
>>
Be honest and stop wasting your time and his.
>>
>>29592242
>>29592257
I don't pay for it
I just turned 18 and my parents forced me to go, or else they'll cut me off
>>
>>29592224

It's an absolute waste of time if you don't.

wait, a few months?

That's a way off. There's not really any point in me giving you advice because you'll forget about it by the time it comes.

btw, expect to get diagnosed with absolutely NOTHING.

Any professional worth his/her salt should be waiting a year or so to feel you out.

Don't bother with what you 'probably' got. I can type in that I have numb feet and get a diagnoses for 20 different things on the internet. Do yourself a favor and skip that step, Like most people, you're too stupid and have too many blind spots in your own psyche to figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>29592298
Lol I don't believe you OP. Pathological liar
>>
>>29592583
I keked my friend. thanks
>>
>>29592298

now you're 18 it's confidential, so you can literally sue him and get rich if he breaks it
>>
>>29592224
Fellow NPDfag here, do you really want to change anything faggot? If not therapy is a great way to learn how to act "normal" and behave the way everyone wants you to, and you can use that to get away with alot more shit and manipulate people better
>>
>>29592224
They can't help you if you lie to them, bud.
>>
they aren't allowed to tell anybody about what you say to them unless they believe that somebody's life is at risk. (for example you saying you are going to an hero or kill someone)

literally no point in going if you are just gonna say "everythings okay!", i did that when i had to go back when i was 15 or 16, deepest secret i told her was my crush on my oneitis at the time and all she told me was "it isn't gonna work out, sorry bud". could've talked to her about all my other issues in life and gotten help but i pussed out and only opened up when she asked if i liked anybody.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.