[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the numale problem? And yes they ARE a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
How do we solve the numale problem?

And yes they ARE a problem with their nation destroying world views and pandering to women.
>>
are you the same guy who just posted the SJW thread and the le fall of the white race thread? please fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>29591823
>>>/pol/
fuck off normalslime, you make me fucking sick
>>
nu male faggots don't bother me desu. They don't dare to say retarded liberal shit to my face and the more of these emasculated beta males there are the more women there are for me
>>
>>29591886
>>29591876
How about you lefties hang yourselves like the traitors you are.

I'll bet you're both numales too.
>>
>>29592000
>Leftists can't be masculine.

What a fucking waste of trips.
>>
>>29592035
>Leftists can't be masculine

I didn't say that but it does hold some truth. Leftism is mainly reserved for overly emotional women and low test men.
>>
>>29592000
i told you to FUCK OFF you PATHETIC FUCKING NORMALSLIME
if you have time and energy to worry about "le politics xddd" you are a fucking NORMALSCUM and should GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>29592292
Many robots and autists come to love politics because it is inherently not a normie thing to be interested in.

When was the last time you heard a normie having a real conversation about politics? Exactly
>>
>>29592349
>Many robots and autists come to love politics because it is inherently not a normie thing to be interested in.
you know nothing about robots you fucking normalslime so stop pretending
politics is literally the most normie thing in fucking existence
fuck off back to >>>/pol/ or kill yourself
>>
File: 1444115539177.jpg (871 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
1444115539177.jpg
871 KB, 1224x792
>>29591823
>muh destruction of the nation
>he says to a crowd of drug addicts, welfare recipient, die hard videogame enthusiasts and people who only care about the downfall of society
>>
>>29592373
I'm a friendless hikikomori actually.
>>
>>29592433
and i'm a flying unicorn you normie piece of shit
get the fuck out
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.