[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start new class yesterday >meet former housemate >being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: corrupted jej.jpg (29 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
corrupted jej.jpg
29 KB, 433x419
>start new class yesterday
>meet former housemate
>being the sperg I am, our interactions were always awkward
>he notices me first, greets me, i sit in front of him, have nothing much to say so conversation dies down
>as soon as class leaves, he's already gone
>feel relieved since I don't have to keep up socially anymore
>go to class today, dreading our meeting, bit knowing if I should avoid him or not to save us both from awkwardness
>mfw he dropped the class in order to avoid me

anyone else so awkward that it's become a superpower? also, at least for me, Bo matter how awkward I feel in a social situation/group event, everyone else ALWAYS feels more awkward
>>
you give too much credit to yourself op..

you do realize people dont just give up on their feature for your faggot ass. you arent important enough.
>>
File: 1383670864043.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1383670864043.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>OP is so delusional that he thinks his existence even matters
>>
why did he leave class in 1 second then if not to avoid talking to me? as soon as I turned around to say something, I saw him shuffling quickly away

i caused that
>>
>>29592606
Who the fuck wants to stay behind in class when it's over? My first mission when the lecture ends is to leave asap so I can beat all the slow fucks shuffling towards the door at 1 metre a minute.
>>
>>29593552
You weren't there, you dont understand
>>
No, I am a wild beast though, no one fucks with me and I only have two good friends, working on getting the perfect gf where I can be the pants of the relationship.
I am always willing to say whatever needs to be said
>go in to take test I missed
>this tumblrina is just looking for someone to release her roastrage on
>don't put your stuff in a locker yet I'll get you a key
>go and do it anyway
>she keeps bitching and yelling
>finally gets me set up for a test, "okay you picked a locker anyway"
>what a beta lol, if you wanna be a smarmy cunt at least commit
>she sets me up for the test, actually fucking silent farts while doing so and while she's walkin back I'm like "aw you smelly bitch"
>first test test question is a practice one, entirely opinionated, written by a woman
>European culture is more boring compared to say, Native American
>say out loud, wow I can tell this test was written by a Marxist, European culture is fucking dank
>come out after and she's actinf all nice and flirty and shit
>ask her for another number of one of the counselors
>gets all bitch again
They should just be not allowed to work on their period, seriously that was disgusting how she farted and I had to sit down in it for a second before realizing, what the fuck
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.