[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the feeling of having a girl like you? Or to be hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: UXrhQDs.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91 KB, 255x253
How's the feeling of having a girl like you? Or to be hit on? how does that feel
>>
it makes me really uncomfortable and makes me want to run away desu
>>
feels validating, makes you want to find out what else she is into, also makes you curious as to how far you can go

its a really good feeling though
>>
OP, If you want to know how it feels, why do you ask the biggest loser on an imageboard about it?
How about changing yourself to get what you want?
Start going to the gym, learn an instrument and be yourself man and stop asking for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>29591311
that's almost how I feel when I play visual novels, obviously the delusion fades quickly
>>
>>29591203
It's so fucking great, best feeling in the world. I once dated a physics student who was one of the very few good looking females in her department. The funny thing was that we basically grew up in the same area but never met before we started studying in the other side of the country.

Too bad it didnt work out ;^)
>>
it depends on the girl, it really does.
i had a disgusting, cholo loving, fat single mom that was really into me.
it felt annoying and she felt super pushy. everytime i saw her she complained about not seeing me enough but would never try to plan anything and we weren't dating.
basically she was waiting for me to court her even though i didn't like her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.