[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robot date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Meeting pic related for a drink in a few minutes. How long do you think before 'she has to go' ? Keep in mind that i'm a failed normie whos overweight and has a small speech impairment
>>
You're so fucking incompetent that you couldn't properly post a pic of her
>>
Yeah, i'm on my phone and didnt feel like rotating.
>>
>>29590978
>overweight guys with speech impairment can get qts but I can't

What is your one weird trick OP
>>
>>29591919
im can juggle bananas
>>
>>29591919
I have balls to actually imply i want to fuck
>>
good fuck material, good luck
>>
she has a bull terrier puppy which means 9 out of 10 chances she bought a dog based purely on aesthetics which means she is trash
bail.
>>
Just remember she's as self conscious as you are. It's about who has the better poker-face.
>>
>>29592539
How do you even do that? What should you do to show signs?
>>
Very pretty girl good luck buddy
>>
The fact that you had to post on the absolute worst possible board for gf advice right before meating a girl pretty much spells doom already. Forget about the internet, forget about this shitty dungeon and get out there and be alive! LIVE ANON. LIVE FREE!
>>
>>29590978
Report back, OP and greentext your date. Prayin for ya famm
>>
Congratulations man. I wish you have a great time on a date.

And keep away from this place a it is just an echo chamber of misery.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.