[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit normies do that piss you off >wake up just now >OH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1466223419248.jpg (74 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1466223419248.jpg
74 KB, 601x601
ITT: Shit normies do that piss you off
>wake up just now
>OH HI ANON IT LOOKS LIKE YOU FINALLY GOT OUT OF BED, IT MUST BE A MIRACLE HAHA
>think to myself "Shit like this makes me want to go to bed"
>go back to bed
There is no worse way to start out your day.
Anyone else get the same feeling?
>>
>>29590820
Get the feeling that you are a lazy piece of shit? Yeah I do.
>>
that's because you internalize their normie garbage narrative and don't challenge their interpretation.

if someone hands you shit you don't just stand there and hold it in your hands. shove it back.
>>
File: 1466839413773.png (101 KB, 301x258) Image search: [Google]
1466839413773.png
101 KB, 301x258
>MFW I succumbed to major depression to the point everyone at works asks me why I'm not smiling anymore or talking shit or plain dead in general

I vent my anger by working out but it still doesn't help me feel better just lets me off some steam enough to feel dead again without hurting people or myself
>>
File: 1455319249507.jpg (59 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1455319249507.jpg
59 KB, 788x720
iktf
>am a NEET desperately trying to change my ways and climb out of my depression
>applying for jobs daily
>trying to pursue my interests hoping they could bring income even

then
>any time I interact with family they berate me
>keep telling me how i'm wasting away
>asking why i haven't gotten a job
>dad always telling me what i should be doing and how
>mom always urging me to do something
>always told and reminded of how useless and what position im in

For a few years now at least once a week i try to sit down with my family as a group, as soon as i sit on the couch to interact i start being swarmed by my family, told what im doing wrong, how useless i am etc, so i get up and just go back to my room and try to sleep during daylight hours

>OHHH TEE HEE LOOK WHO DOESN'T LEAVE HIS ROOM

GEEEEEE I WONDER FUCKING WHY YOU CUNTS
>>
twolightquickknocks BARGES INTO MY ROOM
>>
tfw just wanna lay in bed all day cause i feel like shit and even though im trying to change around my life and go back to college and stuff i just get bitched at for being lazy even though whenever i ask to help out with householdstuff it's always like "nah its fine :)", pretty amazing. wish i could move out but i literally dont even earn enough with my shitty job to support myself alone.
>>
>>29590844
Fuck off normie
>>29590850
One of these days I'll tell them to fuck off
>>29590900
Sucks to hear that man, i never vent, i just hold it all in.
>>29590916
Relatable. People act like assholes and then wonder why you don't socialize with them.
>>29590947
This
>>
File: 1466652569543.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466652569543.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>>29590916

TELL THEM YOU'RE APPLYING FOR JOBS AND YOU'RE DEPRESSED.

?!?!????!?!?!? HOW IS THAT HARD??!?!?!?!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.