[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the fact that you missed out on teen sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1467132497682.png (970 KB, 693x1228) Image search: [Google]
1467132497682.png
970 KB, 693x1228
How do you cope with the fact that you missed out on teen sex? I mean, aside pretending not to care about it.
>>
I lost my virginity at 15. Was deeply in love with her for about a year. Had tons of crazy sex, even anal. She'd rim my ass, too.
>>
>>29590534
"The past is in the past" [cit.frozen]
Reality is always worse than our dreams , mssing teen sex is not a big deal after all.
>>
Lost it when I was 19. I didn't get sweet, sweet high school sex but I feel like that would have only made my last few years there more emotional than they already were.
>>
I actually don't care and turned down girls when I was a teenager, now teen girls still hit on me to try and get me to buy them beer lel
>>
>>29590534

I lost my virginity when I was 12

have a 13 year old daughter now at age 25
>>
>teen sex
>every dude gravitates to the same girl
>girl is a bro-hopper and fucks all of your friends

>adult sex
>same thing, but she is a literal roastie now and you don't have friends
>>
>>29590534
well, i keep wageslaving so that hopefully someday i can buy a teen
>>
>>29590534
makes me sad tbqh that ill never fugg a big tit/phat ass teen, thats when grills peak. just look at early claire abbott pics and recent pics. she's still attractive but nowhere near her apex teen attractiveness
>>
>>29590534
But I didn't.
I missed out on adult sex for the past 8 years.
Kill me already.
>>
By trying to have sex with every college freshman I can. Legally, it's the closest I'm gonna get
>>
I have 2 and a half months left before I'm 20
Yeah I know 19 is only teen sex on a technicality, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>29590578
we found the normie

abort mission abort mission
>>
>>29591708
Nah, just a cyborg. I go about 2-5 years between sexual partners. The worst part is I literally and figuratively blew my load too early. That sex I had at 15 was better than anything I've had since.
>>
I don't care that much about it.
I find it harder to accept that I have no experience in bed, so when I get laid I can't enjoy it as much as someone who had sex since they were young and girls will probably dump me as soon as they realize I suck at fucking.
>>
>>29590534
>How do you cope with the fact that you missed out on teen sex?

I didn't. I had sex with four different teenagers.

It was not any different from having sex with adults.
>>
>>29590534
>How do you cope with the fact that you missed out on teen sex?
Does this bother you so much that you have to post this everyday?

>I mean, aside pretending not to care about it.
Some kids don't care. They are the smart ones. Stop projecting your insecurities onto others.
>>
>>29590534
>pretending

Whatever makes you feel better you primitive ape.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.