[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become a Chad? If it's not possible how can i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
How do i become a Chad?

If it's not possible how can i at least become as chaddy as i can get? I'm willing to do anything for a stacy gf.
PUAs say you don't need good looks
>>
>>29590494
Lif weuts, eet gud
>>
>>29590514
I'm drinking beer and eating m&ms right now. Fuck
>>
>>29590528
Chad also does that. But only in company!
>>
>>29590528
That sounds pretty ideal. What the fuck do you want to go and eat salad and pump iron for? A fucking roastie which will probably cheat on you and make you want to fuck yourself in the eye with glass? Don't fall for the self improvement meme. Modern luxuries can give you the same chemical thrill the rewards would and they won't betray you.

t.voice of experience
>>
I think I'm 5'8.5 is that too short?
>>
>>29590695
Yes, you need to compensate.
>>
>>29590669
Halo effect. Better looking people earn more money. So keeping yourself /fit/ and groomed will improve your financial status. You don't need a STACY but more money means more games, better sexbots, etc. Not to mention that living longer and healthier will also improve your odds of still being alive when our brains get uploaded into VR in which each of us is a God.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.