[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so complicated? >Want food, shelter and fresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15
File: 9.jpg (699 KB, 1920x2861) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
699 KB, 1920x2861
Why is life so complicated?

>Want food, shelter and fresh drinking water?
Go and practically beg an employer to let you work 8 hours a day to get paid shit money, you can be fired any time they feel like it though. Even for the lowest of the low jobs you have to "sell yourself" in an interview, like it's not enough to willingly enroll in being used like a dog you have to beg for the opportunity.

>Want a gf?
The majority of girls don't like you, the few who do won't admit it and want to be romanced and have you do all the legwork, handle all the risk of rejection, give up your time and money just for the CHANCE to get her to go out with you. She'll leave you whenever she feels like it.

>Want the time to enjoy life?
Too bad faggot. You're so busy and tired from working and commuting and wooing women all you wanna do when you get home is collapse in front of the computer until you feel tired. Wanna work part time? Enjoy living with your parents for the rest of your life.

Why is everything more complicated than it has to be?
>>
>>29590475
Suicide, problem solved
>>
>>29590475
>Bilgewater

You play league, Friendo?
>>
>>29590475
It really is simple, if you start treating women like strippers that dont deserve your time or respect, they will start to try to earn it. Its in their blood to be wanted by all, and if chad wants her but you dont she will go after you to try to win your approval. If only temporary, you can use her for whatever you want as long as you dont tip your hand and start to show her affection. In short, this is why assholes get girls. Really its very simple
>>
>>29590887
>if you start treating women like strippers that dont deserve your time or respect
How you do this? I'm non-conflicting and passive person, so i'm afraid to treat anyone bad.
>>
>>29590475
Fuck how lazy are you? That's all easy stuff
>>
>>29590932
r*ddit.com/r/theredpill
>>
>>29590932
Harden your heart. Let your life of mis-spent desires and ambitions fuel your fire for hatred, but not to the extent that you cant control it. For your own sanity, this must be something that you can switch on and off when need be.
>>
>>29590792
Nah I just like the picture and pretend it's part of the imaginary land where I'm an adventurer.
>>
>>29590964
For you.

To me it's a time consuming, mentally draining chore.
>>
>>29591048
No wonder nobody wants to hire or date you.
>>
>>29591000
Checked.
I've read a lot of stuff about redpill but when you're in the real situation something switches.
>>29591018
I have a lot of hatred and inner anger but i feel very bad/guilty when i express it. I feel like the "passive and non-conflict" person is holding up the inner "animal" who would want to rip other throats and express anger outwardly aka being edgy.
>>
>>29590932
For me, this came naturally after my girlfriend cheated on me while I was deployed. I didnt give a FUCK about any other woman, and they began flooding in. I ignored them for weeks, opening their snapchats and not replying is a very effective way to make someone feel insecure and throw them off. Other things like that will help you to cultivate a mentality of woman indifference and they cannot stand it when you pay them no mind
>>
I hate working, you beg like a dog for a shit dead end job were you have no power at all and expect to be happy while serving the whims of your boss or else they'll fire you. It's like being fucked in the ass and then thanking them for it
>>
>>29591077
Oh excuse me mr.shekelstein for not being over the fucking moon to slave away all day and make your tons of money
>>
>>29591137
Like I said, it has to be a switch. You must also know the appropriate time to turn it on. Not everyone in life deserves to see this "animal side" of yours, but some do. Learn to differentiate the two and you will feel no guilt when you do flip that switch
>>
>>29591137
Drugs. Or just force yourself to do it once, then you will have to keep it up to not be seen as a huge loser.
>>
>>29590475
I'm on the verge of tears. I can't take this. 40 years of this.
>>
>>29591261
Then you still probably have 40 years to turn yourself around
>>
>>29591144
Why can't women not be fucked in the head and just be fucking honest about what they like?
>>
>wahhh why isn't everything in life just GIVEN to me? why do i have to work for things :(

I understand depression, but you have to fucking accept or reject reality. There are no alternatives. Participate on a society you find most suitable, live in the wild, or kill yourself. That's it.
>>
>>29591272
Its not even worth asking desu. You just have to outplay them at their own game
>>
>>29591194
>feel no guilt
I just cannot stop thinking about others subconsciously - even if they do something wrong, i'm dead afraid of confrontation. Even if i see shady guys walking in front of me, i just avoid them by taking other route. Physical contact from stranger feels like electric shock to me. Maybe i'm just drifting away from reality.
i had 2 girls who were in love with me but i was completely apathetic to it and couldnt brake their hearts
>>
>>29590475
Sounds like a USA problem desu. I live in a country with a generous welfare system, and with more vacation time than the US, and there a lot of other countries with these qualities too, you just need to find them. Women are a universal problem though.

I'll never understand r9k's obsession with the burgerstan. And don't get me started on 'muh freedoms', you have the NSA for fuck's sake.
>>
>>29591144
>girlfriend
And another thread invaded by normies.
Is there any thread left at all in which posters haven't had exes?
>>
File: капитализм.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
капитализм.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>>29590475
>>Want food, shelter and fresh drinking water?
>Go and practically beg an employer to let you work 8 hours a day to get paid shit money, you can be fired any time they feel like it though. Even for the lowest of the low jobs you have to "sell yourself" in an interview, like it's not enough to willingly enroll in being used like a dog you have to beg for the opportunity.

it's called capitalism
>>
>>29591193
You have no concept of reality. 16 year olds get jobs and girlfriends.
>>
File: Fiddledicks Watercolor.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fiddledicks Watercolor.jpg
625 KB, 1920x1080
>>29590792
I hate playing league now but the current worldbuilding is 10/10.
>>
>>29591137
You need therapy dude.you actually think the Internet is real life
>>
>>29591419
Just take some sage advice and move on, friend
>>
>>29590887
A hahahah virgins are hilarious.
>>
>>29591313
I'm not asking for everything to be handed to me on a plate.

Why do I have to interview for a job putting shit on shelves and money in tills.
>>
>>29591472
>You need therapy dude.you actually think the Internet is real life
Therapy? Why?
>>
>>29591512
You are a genuine fucking idiot if that question is legitimate.
>>
>>29591444
I know how reality works, I'm asking why it's so needlessly complicated
>>
>>29591847
How?

A literal retard could do that job, I know because I've done it myself. It's not a job you need to interview for beyond a "Hi, I'm Anon and I'm here about the vacancy. I have experience so no need for training".
>>
>>29590475
I blame the Jews for most of this stuff
>>
>>29592067
Me too, oreganonee san
>>
>>29592067
I blame the reptiles, my pet lizard has been giving me the stinky eye the last couple of days, I think he is sleeping with my wife.
>>
>>29592044
There's always a need for training to learn about your new job site, and always a risk for employers hiring new people. Are you young / new to the work force? It's a doggy dog world out here kiddo.
>>
Just Google up some early retirement websites, which will teach you how to escape this. It's not easy but it can be done if you want it bad enough.
>>
>>29592545
>There's always a need for training to learn about your new job site,
There's not, you do one retail job you've done them all. Anything different you can pick up along the way. It's minimum wage for a reason.

>and always a risk for employers hiring new people.
So fire him and hire someone else within an hour
>>
>>29590475
>spends 12 years in school
>doesn't realize he has to bust his ass to get anything in life
>hasn't figured out women aren't worth it

i'm the son of my father and the grandson of two badass motherfuckers and i'll damn well feel immense shame for myself like a dignified human being because i work part time and can't stop masturbating constantly

but i know that doesn't do any damn good. it doesn't matter what chemical bullshit is floating around in your brain, either you get the jobdone or you don't. so i don't get angry.

i feel sorry for people who don't understand the value of working hard for the right reasons.
>>
File: 1465932446271.jpg (797 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465932446271.jpg
797 KB, 1080x1920
>>29591512
because people like us have a tendency to go ballistic

you have to demonstrate that you have your autism well in check, or if you are in manual labor you can utilize it for the greater good
>>
>>29592599
>Anything... you can pick up along the way
That's true of any job.

It causes conflict and interrupts normal operation. Hiring and firing people also costs time and money. Someone who stays for a week, doesn't do shit but screw up then leaves is only a loss.
>>
File: Karnak.jpg (15 KB, 358x243) Image search: [Google]
Karnak.jpg
15 KB, 358x243
>>29590475
>Want food, shelter and fresh drinking water?
Then get a useful skill so that people are eager to employ you or, even better, you can be self-employed
>Want a gf?
Have enough inherent value that you can attract a decent woman that will remain faithful
>Want the time to enjoy life?
Between having in-demand skills and value you will have plenty of time to relax with your family.

Want to know the hilarious thing about how you rock-bottom losers whine?
The answers to your "problems" are thousands of years old. The answers are (as they always have been):
-Focus on changing yourself and self-improvement in meaningful ways
-Focus on practical things
-Look for women with the same outlook

Go to a traditional Latin Mass Catholic parish. You'll see dozens of families where they married young, they have never cheated, they have been married 25+ years, they have a ton of kids, and they make plenty of money. Orthodox Jews, Mormons - dozens of cultures are like this because they didn't forget what you forgot.
>>
>>29592680
>It causes conflict and interrupts normal operation.
It's fucking minimum wage, it's not that hard to learn a new task here and there.

>Hiring and firing people also costs time and money.
Not really, stick a sign in the window, someone will ask for the job. That's how it used to work.

>Someone who stays for a week, doesn't do shit but screw up then leaves is only a loss.
So fire him the moment he stops doing his job properly.
>>
>>29592635
Which doesn't require an interview.

How does "why do you want to work for us" and "What would you bring to the company" have anything to do with me exchanging labour for money?

It's superfluous information.
>>
>>29592601
>doesn't realize he has to bust his ass to get anything in life

Fuck that, if life isn't enjoyable to live then why bother trying. Don't give me that "but you work to retire" bullshit either. By the time you retire you're on deaths door and unable to enjoy it.

I'm not expecting a 24/7 weekend but if the shit time vastly outweigh the good ones why even bother?
>>
>>29592736
>Then get a useful skill so that people are eager to employ you or, even better, you can be self-employed
Costs huge investments of time and money, one I don't have and the other I don't wanna part with.

>Have enough inherent value that you can attract a decent woman that will remain faithful
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one

>Between having in-demand skills and value you will have plenty of time to relax with your family.
>Family
ewww what the fuck dude don't say shit like that
>>
>>29592827
this is how they separate competent people from dipshits who aren't smart enough to form sentences.

it's really not goddamn difficult. use your brain, figure out what they want out of you, commit it to memory, produce it confidently. if you can't do that, or if your first reaction is, "i don't like doing this so i'm just going to bullshit," we don't want you.
>>29592863
i can't judge realistically. i live in mummys basement and work part time. i at least contribute rent and my own groceries. i accept that i'm a piece of garbage but that's not really the right mindset. most professional people i know have a pretty easy life, they don't have to slave away because they bring their expertise to the table.

you find a job where you get paid to do what you love. get into manual labor. retail is shit unless you're a turbofag with a humiliation fetish.
>>
File: 1433272376243.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1433272376243.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29592912
>doesn't have value
>can judge what women will do for him based on value
>>
File: mathland.jpg (466 KB, 1565x880) Image search: [Google]
mathland.jpg
466 KB, 1565x880
>falling for the capitalism meme

Just become a professor in a niche field.

>get paid to sit in my office and indulge my autism all day
>>
>>29593049
What's your autism?
>>
>>29592993
>it's really not goddamn difficult. use your brain, figure out what they want out of you, commit it to memory, produce it confidently. if you can't do that, or if your first reaction is, "i don't like doing this so i'm just going to bullshit," we don't want you.

Well I don't wanna jump through all those hoops so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29593105
Geometry of 4-manifolds.
>>
>>29592736

You shouldn't have to work to get stuff like food and water. If your paycheck mostly goes to bills, then your employer is no different than a slave owner.
>>
>>29593049
Was it difficult to find a job in a good area?
>>
Today OP realizes that the world doesn't owe him anything.

True, attractive women get things without trying. But comparing what they automatically get to what you get will only lead to your suffering.
>>
>>29590475
anyone who pretends life isn't shit just wants to prove how tuff they are

admit it
>>
>tfw enjoy work
>pay is shit, and I'm working towards a better career, but still don't mind it at all
>it's pretty fuggin easy to live on, if you don't spend like a retard
>>
>>29592912
>Costs huge investments of time and money, one I don't have and the other I don't wanna part with.
Getting a CDL takes 6 weeks and the company will not just pay for the training, they'll pay YOU to take it!
Average pay to start? $40,000 until you complete training in another 90 days, then $60,000 after 3 years
>"B-b-bu-but six weeks is LONG! Driving a truck is HAAAAAARD!"
Welding cert? 1 weeks, paid training, up to $60,000 after 3 years experience, no driving.
>"B-bu-but that is SCARY because there is FIRE!"
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one
translation
>"I like being worthless"
>ewww what the fuck dude don't say shit like that
translation
>"Of course you;re right"
>>
>>29593216
>You shouldn't have to work to get stuff like food and water
Says who, your mommy?
Protip - go raise food - it is hard work.
Or, just go to the shelter or a local church and explain you don't have what it takes and they'll feed you and suggest ways for you to become a worthwhile member of society.
>>
>>29594293
I don't live in america and even if I did that'd still leave the problem of job intervviews
>>
File: beta orbiter.jpg (92 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
beta orbiter.jpg
92 KB, 500x393
>>29592863
>Fuck that, if life isn't enjoyable to live then why bother trying
The definition of lazy, entitled whiner.
The really funny thing?
Most of the simpering losers that say shit like this will spend 12 hours a day for weeks grinding out levels in some MMORPG for a fantasy reward like a winged helmet and then bitch and moan that working an actual job for pay is "slavery"
>>
File: fucking retarded.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fucking retarded.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>29594417
>Duuurrrrrr, my country doesn't have skilled trades, duhhhhh
Listen, fuckwit, I know that you are clinically retarded, but job interviews for skilled trades aren't about which fork is for the salad, it is stuff like 'Do you have your own tools?' and 'When can you start?'
So - what 3rd world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>29594293
>just do this one thing and you'll be at $40,000 starting!

Why the fuck does every thread like this attract your kind of fucking normie? If it were that simple why the fuck do poor people even exist?
>>
>>29594456
>3rd world shithole
>tfw live in the rustbelt
>for 3 positions of skilled labor, there were over 100 applicants
>father has 20+ years of maintaining furnaces, plastic molding, ceramic (power insulators), blueprints, etc
>gets paid around $20/hour because that's literally the most they're paying for it

>company keeps hiring new people
>drives them into the ground by making them place milk bottles on trucks for like eight hours straight or putting them through 15 bureaucracies of paperwork and regulations
>they're surprised when they quit, so end up pushing the +50 year olds for 60-hour manual-work weeks and 12 hour shifts
>>
>>29594423
Why do anything if it isn't enjoyable more than it sucks?
>>
>>29594525
> If it were that simple why the fuck do poor people even exist?
Because plenty of them are as stone-ignorant and stubborn as you, you fuckwit.
Want to hear a story?
>I had a friend whose dad *demanded* he get a skilled trade and, AND, get the first 2 years at technical college to save money - his older brother did that and got a diesel cert
>Big bro got a job with a railroad making only $30k, but they put him through more training at the same time
>My friend did the welding cert I told my dad, my dad insisted I go to college. My buddy was making $45k and he decided not to go to college
>His brother got his engineering degree paid for by the railroad as he got paid, so he ended up making $140k at 24
>I got my degree an couldn't find work, so I went to tech college and got a bookkeeping cert, was making $40k right away
>I tell people about certs and skilled trades, they ignore it
>>
>>29594583
>"I don't live in America"
>"I live in the rustbelt"
which is it, George?
>>
>>29593885
>>it's pretty fuggin easy to live on, if you don't spend like a retard
Try living not 1st world country.
>>
>>29594583
>Stacking shit on trucks
>skilled labor
pick one
Delco Chassis had to close 12 plants in indiana, Ohio, and Michigan because they couldn't hire tool and die men, pipefitters, or welders. Sure, hundreds of guys want jobs on the assembly line at $30/hr but no one was willing to get the cert to make the assembly line run.
Check out the Bureau of Labor Statistics - the lack of skilled tradesmen is so acute in this country it is sucking out $500 billion in lost productivity.
For every 5 open welding jobs that require a certification there are only2 certified welders.
But just keep on whining about how you can't find work.
>>
>>29594780
Like the anon above you said, not everyone has the same opportunities you do. I live in Britain; we have so little manufacturing that "just do a trade brah" is shit advice. Must be life living in a place where all you need to get an amazing job is a piece of paper.

Also, your storytelling skills are terrible.
>>
>>29594780
>claiming you know someone who at 24 is in the top 3% of earners
Like, can you explain your retarded trolling? Is it just plain sociopathy or psychopathy, or do you literally believe yourself when you post?
>>
>>29594909
Must be nice living in a place*
>>
>>29594869
>had to
Nice victim blaming there buddy. If the company wanted people, they would have paid them. That's how capitalism works. They clearly were butthurt over people not willing to work for peanuts so CLOSED DOWN THEIR OWN FACTORIES. These are the same Jews that will keep properties empty instead of renting them for a fair price.
>>
File: funnystupid.jpg (81 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
funnystupid.jpg
81 KB, 400x300
>>29594909
You live in the UK?
So you didn't see last year's report from the UK government about the acute shortage of skilled trades?
You did NOT see the various headlines that at 19 years old you could make 100k pounds a year in the skilled trades because of the "acute shortage"?
You don't know that the UK has such an acute shortage of welders that the British government will automatically grant a work visa to a certified welder if he has no criminal history *even if he doesn't yet have a job in the UK*?
FFS, you're stupid. Give me your postal code and I'll find the closest jobs centre that will tell you what they will pay for you to learn.
>>
Death is not complicated. Come brother, into the fire we go.
>>
I'm completely fucked up, I'm almost 30 and no idea how to be good at life, I'm one of those guys who can't finished the first level on a video game.
I hate it!
>>
>>29595080
>you could make 100k pounds a year

Wow. That sounds amazing! A source would be nice.

And maybe you should think about this; do you really think a world where fucking welding is the ONLY viable job option is a good one? The last time I checked doing a job you don't want to do because you can't survive otherwise is literal slavery.

>Give me your postal code

The nearest area I'm willing to give you is BA1. Go wild, oh wise normie welder.
>>
File: hysterical laugh.gif (236 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hysterical laugh.gif
236 KB, 200x200
>>29594930
Here is something you can do for yourself.
1) Go to Google and search for "railroad diesel apprenticeships CSX"
2) Look through the results and find the CSX diesel engineering apprenticeship program
3) Takes note son how long the program takes and how much the pay ranges are if you pass the various training systems
See how easy that was?
FFS, here's another one
1) Look up your local welding cert program: note the cost and duration
2) Look up "welding jobs with British Petroleum in North America"
3) Scan through the results for 'engineering apprenticeship positions"
4) Realize that you start the training at 16 (easy) you could be a welding engineer making $180K a year at 24 years old

See, the most humorous thing is you believe a guy with an engineering degree and 6 years experience CAN'T be a top earner.
>>
>>29595224
Just weld brah. Get certificates brah. They'll pay you whilst they train you brah. It's easy as fuck.
>>
>>29592004
Getting a job and girlfriend is simple.
>>
>>29592912
You're on r9k. Your time is less than worthless
>>
>>29595144
One day, but not today.
>>
>>29594525
Because like robots, most poor people are lazy
>>
>>29595250
>an ad is a job
An ad is LITERALLY not a job. You go to the job after doing your training and you know what they say? "Minimum wage, 60 hours a week, no overtime, for a year. Maybe we'll hire you after." We both know you're a stupid nigger shitposting on 4chan, and you should stop and go out and wageslave.

>Mommy and daddy pay for me, but I know how the world works!
:^)
>>
>>29595252
It's not, as I've already explained.

>>29595277
My time is valuable to me, I don't wanna waste a second of it sucking up to a kike.
>>
>>29595330
I don't think you have any idea how this works
>>
>>29595338
It is simple. Teenagers can pull it off. But they try a little.
>>
>>29595338
You don't have a job. Your time by definition is worthless.
>>
>>29595228
>ow. That sounds amazing! A source would be nice.
I went to google and typed in '100,000 pounds a year plumber UK'
Top result quoted here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948908/Britain-hit-worst-skills-shortage-30-years-means-earn-100-000-year-plumber-aged-just-19-prepared-graft.html
Fuck you are lazy.

>And maybe you should think about this; do you really think a world where fucking welding is the ONLY viable job option is a good one?
LOL!
You
>"Oh, there are no good jobs! Boo-hoo!"
Me
>"There are many skilled trades that require small investments in time and money that pay very well"
You
>"NOT in England! Boo-hoo!"
e:
>"England has an acute shortage of skilled trades and many of them pay top wages"
You:
>"Oh, what a horrid world where only welders can make good money!"
Me:
>"Actually, there is a very wide range of jobs that only require certification but pay very well"
See, you problem is you want to blame OTHER THINGS for your failure rather than take the simple steps to not being a failure anymore.

>Local training
Try Bridgwater College - contact their apprenticeship centre: they will help you find a company that will PAY FOR you training and have a jobs contract signed with you when you START training. Some will pay you during your education, too. Their plumbing and electrician courses are very good, I am told.
>>
>>29595395
Learn to read. Your time is no more valuable than mine simply because you have a job, we could both die right now and the world would keep on spinning without noticing. You're as worthless as I am, just because you're productive doesn't mean you're important.

You die, there's 7 billion people and counting to take your place.
>>
>>29595330
>The detailed application process for an apprenticeship program that includes a college degree in engineering
>an ad
Pick one, you fuckwit.
You've never actually had any skills at all, have you?
OK, since you are retarded
1) Call the closest technical college
2) ask for the CDL program (LGV at the jobs centre in the UK)
3) Ask the nice lady about having a company pay for your training and pay you during training
4) Write down the names and numbers she give you
5) Call those companies and find one that will do that for you
6) do that

What have you got to lose but your poverty?
>>
>>29591027
Fuck i do this too
Every badass landscape i see i think
Yeah that's another part of this huge world
>>
>>29595338
>It's not, as I've already explained.
...which is why most people have a job
>>
File: 1433177549549.jpg (27 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1433177549549.jpg
27 KB, 510x430
>>29595455
>read the article
>"Ashley Mullins earns 2k a week on his apprenticeship"
>think "oh, this anon might be right!"
>scroll down
>"Charlie Mullins, CEO of Pimlico Plumbers"
>my fucking face when

So because the fucking son/grandson/whoever of a business' CEO gets a cushy nepotist job I can as well?

And the fucking poor are the stupid ones?
>>
>>29595480
>Your time is no more valuable than mine
BZZZZT!
Someone is willing to pay me $22/hour to show up and use my skills and knowledge. Obviously, my time is worth at least $22/hour, which is demonstrable in court.
No one is willing to pay your anything for your time.
Thus, my time is more valuable than yours.
>>
>>29595605
The majority of people get jobs through a friend of a friend.

>>29595583
yay

I have a collection of images I use to help me fantasize. I'm gonna start keeping a journal soon so I can start writing down my adventures and make it seem more real.
>>
>>29595642
Your time isn't worth shit, there's tens if not hundreds of thousands of guys who could take your place at your specific niche job.
>>
>>29595607
You FUCKING MORON!
Charlie founded Pimlico Plumbing himself when he was 18, you fuckwit!
It is HIS COMPANY that HE FOUNDED
>>
>>29590475
Yes man, life is hard, you have to work, waste money and time traveling to it, then you have one days off and only If you are lucky in the club maybe you get a girl that maybe would be one night stand then never talk again, or maybe you just get btfo all the night and monday is hell on earth. I used to be weak but all this acid rain now made me strong, i enjoy the pain and is now my fuel, If they hurt me i get stronger, i suffered enought to let this fuckers ruin my days
>>
>>29595455
Keep sucking up to the kikes man. The reason you're on 4chan instead of doing literally anything else is because your parents also believe the memes.

>it's just a skills gap!
>that's why we need to import every Syrian!
>literally your ONLY example of a person being given a decent wage is the child of the CEO

>>29595607
Nice right lol. It "just happens" to be the person they have for the photoshoot. And of course it's a girl.

>>29595577
Companies literally push noobies to overtime and get them to quit as soon as possible. Try working a day in your life, you dumb neet. See how quickly they'll bring the boot down on your gullible ass.
>>
File: totallynotnepotism.png (7 KB, 641x99) Image search: [Google]
totallynotnepotism.png
7 KB, 641x99
>>29595704
ANON.

ANON.

I was talking about the guy you used as an example of "you can earn 100k a year!", Ashley Mullins, who is Charlie's grandson.

You are a fucking idiot. No amount of welding and plumbing is going to get your non-existent reading skills working again.

PIC FUCKING RELATED
>>
>>29595726
See
>>29595704
The -9 year old founded and is the owner of that plumbing company.
I mean, you've never paid taxes so why would you grasp tax shelters for a 19 year old, right?
>>
>tradesfaggot gets BTFO
>suddenly is nowhere to be seen

Always hilarious.
>>
>>29590475
This is why I don't feel even slightly bad about being a leeching NEET.

I can't even go out into nature and start growing my own crops to eat, because someone already owns that land even thought they have never set foot there or will ever use it for anything. The desert, DESERT, is owned by someone. It's literally rock and sand in the middle of nowhere that is worth nothing!

I would leech more if I could, because fuck this tyrannical society.
>>
File: 1425525878428.png (93 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1425525878428.png
93 KB, 454x340
>>29594293
>judging his worth through appeal to WOMEN

Lmoa
>>
File: 1460001996837-0.jpg (10 KB, 221x255) Image search: [Google]
1460001996837-0.jpg
10 KB, 221x255
>>29595144
They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother. The fire is rising.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.