[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"protect stranger women they said, it's the right thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
"protect stranger women they said, it's the right thing to do they said'
>>
20 bucks the women didn't even care that he got into grievous harm because of them

he should sue the whores for putting him in a situation of emotional and physical distress
>>
I am never putting my life on the line for no random bitch in public. I'm trying to live and chill. and it's not likely I'll get a reward or be remembered either, so let em get raped or whatever, probably their fault anyways
>>
>>29590458
that's a totally bad ass scar. and that story will have women JUMPING on your cock. I don't really care for Mexicans, but good for that guy. He's alive right? and I bet he's getting free health care out of all this.
>>
He's a good guy but also a naive dumbfuck.
Hey, at least he'll get millions in compensation from these guys.

Risking your life for some sluts isn't worth it, just ignore them and don't get involved.
>>
>>29590556
>I got my ass kicked because I followed some random girls

yea coolest guy in the room right there
>>
Heart-lightening material. If there are men who need women so much that they'll stab a man, they are welcome to each other.
>>
Have they never heard of paragraphs
>>
>>29590458

"we're thankless, drunken, leeching whores who are afraid of dumb douches we've been leading on and leeching off of all night. can you come take a beating for us, kind gentle sir?"

"but of course, m'lady! Show me these misogynist ruffians!"

*proceeds to nearly die*

*sloots take off and leave dumbass brown knight to his fate instead of calling the cops*

Stacys. not even once.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.