[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so sickened by the idea of being a housewife? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160628-103624.png (278 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-103624.png
278 KB, 1440x2560
Why are girls so sickened by the idea of being a housewife? I think it's an honor...

(1/2)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160628-104952.png (291 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-104952.png
291 KB, 1440x2560
Second part of this.
>>
God this is bad on both sides. Women have stronger maternal instincts so they are better suited, and they also give birth. However a woman can do whatever they want. Nothing wrong with being a housewive. I kmew a few peeps in high-school that wanted to do that.

Actually it reminds me of when a friend told me that women are more evolved than men, even though we're the same species and all.
>>
she's just spouting off womyn power rhetoric she's heard somewhere. desperation for social acceptance overrides maternal instinct (if these harpies actually had any)

if society pushed eating shit as the norm women would do it happily and shame anyone who didn't.
>>
>>29590318
Feminism poisoned them. Women working and having careers is good if that's what they want to do. Women shoveling their kids off to a daycare or nanny so they can pursue selfish goals is immoral and hurtful to children.
>>
itt fustrated robots think humans are dumb animals

>>/pol/
>>
File: 1465742919158.jpg (54 KB, 402x326) Image search: [Google]
1465742919158.jpg
54 KB, 402x326
>>29590332
>don't u dare
thinking you can have it all, even when it's physically and logically impossible to do so
top fucking kek, if women are this retarded they shouldn't be working or voting in the first place
>>
File: 1372392204108.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1372392204108.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
literally brainwashed by the liberal media that they can "have it all"

>wanting to have a job when you could just stay at home hanging out with your kids all day
>>
it's fucking hilarious that the only reason women are in the workplace is because greedy financial jews wanted to be able to tax the other 50% of the population. they literally shit on quality of life so they can cosplay.
>>
Yeah because I want to work my ass off while princess sits at home and cucks me. No thank you.
>>
>>29591105
so you'd rather her come home late from work one day after cucking you with her chad coworker
>>
>>29591105
She won't cuck you if you keep her pregnant.
>>
>>29590332
This is why single mothers are so fucking horrible, I've met a good amount of people raised by single mothers and every single one of them knew that they were crappy parents.
>>
>>29590332
This is why single mothers are so fucking horrible, I've met a good amount of people raised by single mothers and every single one of them knew that they were crappy parents. I was also raised by a single mother who was a horrible parent.
>>
>>29590318
I like children but you have to admit they can be annoying little shits sometimes. Imagine having to be in the house with them all day everyday? That's why so many women back in the day were either drunks or on drugs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.