[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out clubbing with friends >the only girls who hit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1466720566094.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466720566094.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>go out clubbing with friends
>the only girls who hit on me are chubby or 6/10's

Why do we suffer so, robots?
>>
>>29590305
>a 6/10 isn't good enough for him

What are you even doing here?
>>
>>29590305
>go out clubbing
>with friends
>cute chubby girls hit on me
>LIFE IS PAIN
Normie please leave.
>>
>the only girls who hit on me are chubby or 6/10's

What are you fucking gay
>>
File: 1455292725824.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1455292725824.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>29590305

FUCKING NORMAL GET OUT
>>
>>29590305
>robot
>too good for chubbys
>too good for 6/10
>being in a club
>getting hit on by any women at all

Why are you even here? Even normie dudes hardly get those kind of chances, and there are chads who end up taking 5/10s home from the club. You'reucky if you get drunk enough to approach one of the 3/10 hambeasts that's still in the club 20 minutes before closing
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 799x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 799x576
>>29590305
> clubbing
> friends
> girls hit on you

Kill yourself normie.
>>
I want to meet people, and clubbing sort of seems good, but clubbers seem so shallow
>>
>>29590493
Depends. The dude bros who go solely to pick up drunk girls and get laid are super shallow and lame, you always hear them talking to their boys going "damn the bitches here all have boyfriends" "yo you see that whore" and shit like that. But most guys and girls are pretty chill and just normal people going out to have fun and stuff.
>>
>>29590493
Clubbers are shallow as fuck, what the hell did you expect? To meet interesting, intellectual people in a loud dark room that smells like spilled drinks and shame? What kind of people didntiunexoect to meet at a venue where you need cocaine and alcohol to even slightly enjoy it? THe only thing you'll find there are chads, desperate betas and hambeasts, most of the qts and Stacies aren't even there to do anything but dance with their friends these days.
>>
>>29590493
Because everyone is out to have fun, enjoy themselves and forget about everyday life you absolute spastic.
>>
File: 1464416752194s.jpg (8 KB, 163x250) Image search: [Google]
1464416752194s.jpg
8 KB, 163x250
Normies invading /r9k/
>>
just because only chubbers are hitting on you doesn't mean only chubbers want you, but treat them well because other women notice it.
>>
>>29590588
>>29590590
See thats what i think is the issue, there arent really any good places to meet random people, especially for those who are jobless. Even at uni the clubs and stuff are only for one interest.

O wish their was random meet up places where you could go with one or two friends and meet new friends
>>
>>29590708
But if I'm seen with a fat girl, doesn't that de-value me in the eyes of the more attractive girls? I remember listening to that in some PUA audio tape my friend gave me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.