[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is basically a magic mind potion Drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 640px-Alcohol.png (97 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
640px-Alcohol.png
97 KB, 640x411
Daily reminder that this is basically a magic mind potion
Drink it and with a the tiniest bit of good will you can become normie in a social situation
>>
>>29590291
What is that shit? Ethanol? Ethanol doesn't make you normie at all, it does the opposite. I'm way more awkward and revolting when I'm drunk and so are you.
>>
>>29590320
Well I was thinking it helps with the anxiety and confidence problem robots have
>>
>>29590291
>Implying that chemical form alcohol is substitute for the drink

>posting methanol

Methanol has a high toxicity in humans. As little as 10mL of pure methanol, ingested, is metabolized intoformic acid, which can cause permanent blindness by destruction of theoptic nerve. 30mL is potentially fatal,[16]although the median lethal dose is typically 100mL

What you're looking for is C2H5OH, Ethanol.
>>
Isnt that methanol? Even the tiniest bit could kill you
>>
>>29590486

>Actually thinking you know basic organic chemistry

Methanol is

CH3OH

OP's picture is

CR1R2R3OH

R = Carbon bond

meaning -

R1 can be something simple as CH3, or CH2(COOH)

same with R2 and R3

but yea, you are right with Ethanol
>>
>falIing for the liquid jew
>>
it just dehydrates you

you can get the rest of the benefits long term by actively trying to be healthy emotionally
>>
File: mfcd00004478-medium.png (24 KB, 290x159) Image search: [Google]
mfcd00004478-medium.png
24 KB, 290x159
This is the best alcohol. Ethanol is hardly more fit for human consimption than isopropyl. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29590758
You're an imbecile. Are you high on weed?
>>
File: MDMA_molecule_from_xtal_ball.png (145 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
MDMA_molecule_from_xtal_ball.png
145 KB, 800x733
Don't mind me, superior social lubricant passing through
>>
>>29590870
is that some tert-amyl alcohol
i've been thinking about getting some soon
did you get it off of amazon?
does it taste the same way ethanol tastes?
>>
>>29590955
Kind of have to agree here. MDMA gave me the courage to almost call a girl beautiful. But the social magic kind of died after the 20th hit, mind you when I first started taking MDMA I was doing stupid 200-500mg doses for some reason, probably did some damage to my seratonin receptors or something. There are equally as good empathogens out there though I'm sure, MDMA is just the most popular.
>>
>>29591091
>almost
I kissed like 2 girls and hugged dozens on mdma, pretty good for a robot, compared to alcohol it's like 0, I wouldn't want to kiss a drunk me either though
>>
>>29591033
You know it. Tastes like shit but the effects are worth it.
>>
>>29591154
>I kissed like 2 girls and hugged dozens on mdma
>pretty good for a robot
>robot
You're not a robot at all asshole.
>>
>>29591154
>I kissed like 2 girls
does that mean you kissed 1 girl or 2 girls
>>
>>29591205
I am. I may not be a khhv but I'm still virgin and besides those 2 there was only one other girl I kissed and that was at a mental hospital.
>>29591239
2, oh and 1 guy
>>
>>29591253
kissing a girl at a mental hospital is one of my dreams, fuck you man
>>
>>29591154
Well if your problem was that you weren't willing to hug and kiss girls and not the other way round, you need to GTFO this board.
>>
>>29590359
Helps me, I go up the pub and after about 3 pints and a few shots I talk to blokes up there for hours
>>
>>29591402
Nah I think I'll stay.
>implying you can't get a girl to hug or kiss you if you lowered your standards and really tried
>>
>>29591474
>implying i can
>tfw so ugly that girls on my level are so unappealing i could never imagine lowering my standards, the girls would no longer look human.
>>
>>29591474
Maybe out of pity if I become only slightly more pathetic, like girls will hug legitimate retards out of pity.
>>
File: 1353568806222.jpg (54 KB, 276x225) Image search: [Google]
1353568806222.jpg
54 KB, 276x225
>tfw become really angry when drinking alcohol and even less sociable
>>
>>29591548
A girl hugged me once. I was 12 or so and I was on a school trip. The scenery was beautiful and even at that young age i couldnt help mulling over tfw no gf to share the journey with. And then out of the blue the biggest stacy of all the girls on the trip with me said "give me a hug anon" and at first i didnt but then all the kids sitting around me were like wtf so i did. I still dont understand why she did that. It actually made me feel worse but i proud that i was no longer hugless.
>>
>>29591581
This happens to me too. I become extremely introverted when im drunk. I cant talk to anyone. I hate when people try to talk to me when im drunk, i inevitability embarrass myself.
>>
>>29591581
I become a suicidal flight risk
wew
they say alcohol brings out the truth
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.