[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on mail order brides?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: ukrainian classroom.jpg (173 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian classroom.jpg
173 KB, 1280x853
So I have critical levels of autism, 19 never kissed a girl and I've decided for a while now that dealing with girls is just to fucking complicated I'm going to get a mail order bride when I finish school and get a decent job. Come on how is it not based to buy a women, besides that's how most of human history happened anyways.
>>But muh divorce
>what is a prenup
>>But she won't really care about you
>implying I'm expecting more then tendies and pussy

Poke a hole in my logic
>Protip: You can't
>>
how come ALL of them are qt? surely this must be only the cool girls group, and the ugly ukrainians are off camera
>>
>>29590185
why not get a doll? buying a mail order bride, she's gonna turn on you. she'll never be happy, ergo youll never be happy. get a fucking doll
>>
What about mail order males
>>
what's the point farn? you already know she's going to fuck you over as soon as possible
>>
sometimes I wish I was born in a small village full of traditional simple folk like OP pic
>>
File: ukrainian military.jpg (312 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian military.jpg
312 KB, 1280x960
>>29590227
Eastern European girls are the fucking best, appearance wise anyways.

>>29590247
>>29590312
I don't give a shit if shes happy, I care if she can suck dick and cock, clean to well shes at it. I don't really even care if the marriage doesn't last too long considering there will always be qtz out their wanting money and a quick way of getting Canadian citizenship.

>>29590281
What ever gets your dick juices flowing robot.

>>29590317
You and me both, then again I suppose I would still have autism.
>>
>>29590185
>wanting a wife
>finishing school
>get a decent job
>autism
>>
>>29590343
>I care if she can suck dick and cock, clean to well shes at it.
she probably won't even fuck you m8, she's not gonna suck your dick. good luck forcing her into it
>>
They'll marry you then divorce for citizenship and half of your stuff apparently
>>
File: ukrainian two girls.jpg (443 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian two girls.jpg
443 KB, 1024x768
>>29590391
Do you really not understand the concept of a prenup?
>>
>>29590389
>>29590343
yeah dude, she'll probably just divorce your ass and become a lesbian. look at portia de rossi. she married a man, for citizenship, divorced him and is now married to ellen degeneres. try to force her to do anything, boom, she's out looking for carpet
>>
>>29590417
Well sure but you still come out at a loss if they use you as a vector for citizenship.

I wouldnt mind a mail order bride actually, but im too young and most are a) too old and b) sort of look lile a scam.

I would want a Ukrainian one probably, since i hear dreadful things about the Chinese ones. Why is it such a big thing for russia and Ukraine apparently?
>>
File: ukrainian girls 2.jpg (123 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian girls 2.jpg
123 KB, 577x1024
>>29590612
>Well sure but you still come out at a loss if they use you as a vector for citizenship.

Yeah of course but that's a price I'm willing to pay. I've read up on it and they of course aren't the best marriages but they still last a few years and I'm willing to pay for a new one every few years.

>Why is it such a big thing for russia and Ukraine apparently?

If you want a white mail order bride Eastern Europe is pretty much the only option because they are poor and the Ukraine and Russia are the poorest eastern Europe countries other then a few very small ones. Also I'm ethnically Ukrainian so might as well keep the race pure.
>>
>>29590707
Oh cool, tell me about the standard Ukrainian attitudes among females, i honestly am considering it
>>
File: ukrainian girl.png (785 KB, 637x635) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian girl.png
785 KB, 637x635
>>29590751
Oh well I'm just ethnically Ukrainian my family has been in Canada for about 100 years so I don't know much about what actual Ukrainian women would be like.
>>
>>29590751
I know how they are
>tfw oneitis was Ukrainian
>tfw she chose an asian fuck over me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erg9PeqkHkc

>vid unrelated
>>
File: ukrainian girl bikini.jpg (42 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian girl bikini.jpg
42 KB, 600x826
>>29590875
Oh yeah and the accents are hot, thanks for reminding me about that.
>>
>>29590875
One it is?

Tell me more about your story
>>
>>29590185

Good business and migrant flow. You trade with them, deal a price that she pays you, marry, she gets her visa.

Your country gets more women which is nice and you get richer.
>>
if you dont look autistic go for it tbqh. You're not 60 years old so you'll have that going for you and she might develop stockholm syndrome. If you look like an ugly neckbeard don't even bother though
>>
>>29590875
Her category sounds awful, i want a more soviet x her category woman
>>
>>29590973

>So 3 years ago I was in photoshop class doing my regular shit, when the teacher changed my spot with the excuse of me 'talking too much'

>Pissed I sat at the new desk, look up at the window in front of me and see her reflection (it was stormy at the time so only got a good look at her when lightning stuck)

>probably the most beautiful thing ever

TIME PASSES AND WE GET REAL CLOSE

>1 year later find out that my parents are changing my school for bullshit reasons

>Enter 3 more years of heavy depression,stress, and loneliness

>stay in touch and shit, but meet rarely

>final year of school and we are planning graduation

>invite her over
Finally feeling happy for once

>after graduation we go to a restaurant with another friend of mine
>i find out (through the friend) that she's been dating someone else for the past month

cont.
>>
>>29591282
>my friend has to leave so I walk him up to the car park, on the way back I nearly get hit by a car (I could feel the mercedes logo push deep into my leg)

>Live and return to the restaurant
Brain is completely blank
I went from HAPPIEST I COULD BE to suicidal in a blink

>drive her home
>when I get home I dont sleep for the next 4 days straight
>>
>>29591354
Sorry to hear, guess you shoulda stayed in contact. I guess most people move on.

Makes me sort of want to try and contact an old friend. All i know is where she lived, or used to live. So a letter may be the best i can do
>>
>>29591471
Ask her if she can suck dick. Include a dick pic of course.
>>
Mail order bride should only be considered if you are willing to build a dungeon to keep her in
>>
>>29590185
>fourth row, right seat
10/10
Beautiful girl. I wonder if she can sew
>>
post more ukraine women maynne
>>
>>29591471
thanks man, probably the only nice thing I heard since then.
get in touch with your old friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTx7H4yj--0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ON5k2Uj3yI
>>
File: ukrainian girl red bow.jpg (83 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian girl red bow.jpg
83 KB, 678x1024
>>29591595
well its kind of a pain to just post pics on /r9k/
>>
>>29592069
Slam ypur keyboard hdjdjwkfj easy
>>
>>29592100
Tell ya what, I'll just post this album of all my Eastern European girls including the ones I already posted. http://sli.mg/PR49vS
>>
>>29590185
Personal Anecdote Time:
>Working in a big IT support center
>Guy across from me, call him Steve, was a total sperglord.
>5'5", maybe 100 lbs, balding, dressed in old jeans, IT t-shirts, and a baseball cap erryday
>An OK guy who thought he was more humorous than he was, he would stutter around women and struggled to look them in the eye
>One day he tells me he was talking to a girl from Ukraine. I thought he was trying to be funny, but nope.
>Six months alter he took 2 weeks vacation to Ukraine to meet her - he brought back pictures.
>Brings back photos - tiny village in the middle of nowhere, Ukraine. She was one of 6 kids on a farm, she took a bicycle 40 minutes to an internet cafe to correspond with him.
>She was tiny and very cute, if not pretty.
>A few months later he proposed,then flew her in and married her.
>She was nice, if really shy. She was pregnant soon, had a cute little boy
>About a year after they married I was at a BBQ at their house and had enough beer to ask her,
>"Why did you marry him?"
>She looked me in the eye and said,
>"He is kind, he can support me and our children, I am confident he will never cheat on me, and he doesn't think slapping your wife for burning dinner is funny. I was truly in love with him just a few months after the wedding."
That was 8 years ago, now. They have 3 kids and are really happy.
>>
>>29590185
If it floats, flies or fucks, you're better off renting than buying, OP.
>>
>>29592311
Sounds lile the dream. Who thinks violence towards women is funny?
>>
>>29592311
Beta dads marrying is a mistake. His male kids will all be kissless incels and his female kids whores.

>>29592345
It's pretty funny senpai
>>
>>29590185
mail order prides are for 40+ men not for awkward collage kids m8
>>
Not exactly mail order, but I got arranged married to a girl from another country. I suppose the "fee" for her, was that she could come here to live. Either way, things are going nicely and we're happy together.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.