[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I really want is a thick gf. Why is life so unfair? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2nQ5gdT.jpg (564 KB, 1717x2279) Image search: [Google]
2nQ5gdT.jpg
564 KB, 1717x2279
All I really want is a thick gf. Why is life so unfair?

They're not even desirable to lots of Chads. And still with that being said, I can't get one.

Nothing seems nicer to hug your chubby gf and feel her soft booty and large buxom pressed up against you while you hug her all night.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>29590181
BOOOIIIII, THOSE NAILS DOE
>>
>>29590181
>that cellulite on the side
I'd rather drink soapy water
>>
File: 140871926836.gif (657 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
140871926836.gif
657 KB, 245x180
chubby gf is indeed amazing

I had my face buried in her huge tits for an hour early as we snuggled in bed, and then I had my cock buried in her pussy for a while. She's never refused a creampie
>>
I want a pear. Big thighs!
>>
>>29590300
Just want you to know that she isn't chubby. Her stomach sticks out more than her tits, which is why she hardly ever shows it on cam.
>>
>>29591127
I want a pear because I'm hungry and it's very late
>>
They only want tall and masculine guys.
>>
Sex with thick girls is fucking amazing. But they are not for wifeing, because they WILL get fat down the road
>>
>>29591251
is this true?

orignalyadlf;ygo
>>
>>29590288
>He doesn't like a little cellulite
I'm dead serious
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.