[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so basic? They have no hobbies, no interests,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: sexy_dumb_girl.jpg (17 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
sexy_dumb_girl.jpg
17 KB, 250x375
Why are girls so basic?

They have no hobbies, no interests, no passion. It's all just about social media, gossip and hooking up with Chads.
>>
So? Then get some ugly wannabe smart chick i don't care
>>
>>29590035
>buttblasted roastie
wew
>>
>>29589974
To be fair I have no real interests and think about killing myself all the time
>>
>>29589974
Then date a girl who's not basic.

There are a couple of girls in my physics department, who are pretty interesting but I've yet to work up the courage to talk to them.
>>
>>29589974
Well because you dont know them you and make them confortable enough to be real with you
>>
>>29589974
This. But most robots are boring. Look in the mirror and make sure you aren't projecting. You should have a physical hobby an artistic hobby and a material hobby IMO to be balanced
>>
>>29589974
I don't think that's really true. I used to go to an all girl's school and many of the girls there has hobbies of some sort.
Also everyone likes 10/10s.
>>
>>29589974
You are talking about Stacies, OP. Maybe that's why
>>
>>29590080
How the fuck cant you dare to talk with physics girls?
>>
>>29590088
>You should have a physical hobby an artistic hobby and a material hobby IMO to be balanced
All I have are 2 artistic hobbies. But I'm not balance either
>>
their passion is being mommy, hobby is raising kids.
good for them.
meanwhile, men have no role. we just.. do shit, hopefully a family comes of it, hopefully you don't miss your entire families life at your job.
>>
>>29589974
Their only value is their hole. that's how they are raised. the media tells them that, history tells them that, hell just beliving alive tells them that. women are worse than men in everything, they are meant to birth, that's it. there is no reason for a women to have hobbies and such. she takes care of the house and daddy goes on business trips with the secretary. if you want a girl with a hobby, you've got to look at lesbians.
>>
>>29590080
Holy shit, you can't talk to a physics chick?
>>
Their only purpose is to give birth to children dude. 99% of shit is built/invented/conquered by men and women were just there to make sure the world doesnt run out of men by poping out more men or some more man poppers.
>>
File: lel.jpg (146 KB, 936x728) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
146 KB, 936x728
>>29590179
>>29590114
For fuck's sake anons, she's a qt japanese girl who spends every lecture in the back of the room emulating old SNES and PS1 games and one time I caught her watching a Milliondollarextreme video so forgive me for getting a little anxious about fucking things up
>>
>>29590252
you're a man who sees a woman who you can value for more than her looks and that's rare so you don't want to fuck it up, i can understand that.
if a guy can't relate to that, he's an A hole.
>>
It's not just women. It's this generation. Teens to twentysomethings just treat life like it's one big party. Probably 90% of young people are addicted to the internet.
>>
>>29590088
what the fug is a material hobby

collecting bottlecaps and shit?
>>
>>29590252
Look anon, try and sit next to her and strike up some convo about class or some other bulkshit. Ask for her number, date, smash.

Or, never talk to her ever
>>
>>29589974

They are not all basic, but women in western society are put on a pedestal, worshiped 24/7, and protected by men, other women, and society in general.

Find a woman that is dynamic and interesting, problem solved.
>>
File: 1466665874020.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1466665874020.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>29590309
>Probably 90% of young people are addicted to the internet.
>>
File: mbtitypes.png (321 KB, 714x601) Image search: [Google]
mbtitypes.png
321 KB, 714x601
I give you exhibit one.
>>
Most women I'm talking 95% are unable to have true objective interests or opinions.

All of their functions after puberty are almost entirely based on emotion responses caused by hormones. Women are literally birth machines. While very capable on their own, women are almost incapable of making non-emotional decisions.

This is why feminists exist. Women with lower sex-drives and weaker hormonal forces have less desire to become mothers. Their emotions become focused on other topics than babies. This is why we see them attempt to take part in "changing the world" yet go nowhere as their emotions only allow them to shout about what they want.
>>
>>29590252

you had me thinking for a second that a female could actually like physics
>>
>>29590654
I heard her talking to a professor after class about grad school recommendation letters so I assume she's serious

>>29590334
Yeah I will, I know we have one class in common next semester, wish me luck m8s
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.