[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on women, /r9k/ Original as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1456418575653s.jpg (6 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1456418575653s.jpg
6 KB, 250x232
Redpill me on women, /r9k/

Original as fuck
>>
>>29589914
they're people, and some of them are terrible.
As you might expect.
>>
>>29589934
/thread

originalio comentario mes amis
>>
>>29589934
>>and some of them are terrible.
cuck
>>
>>29589934
Normie, go away. Youre not welcome.

Women just want resources, in what ever currency, doesnt necessarily mean money/.
>>
>>29589914
With girls, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a striking effect,
for she endows them for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of their lives, so that they may during these years ensnare the fantasy of a man to such a degree as to make him rush into taking the honourable care of them, in some kind of form, for a lifetime - a step
which would not seem sufficiently justified if he only considered the matter. Accordingly,
Nature has furnished woman, as she has the rest of her creatures, with the weapons and implements
necessary for the protection of her existence and for just the length of time that they will be of service to her,
so that Nature has proceeded here with her usual economy.
Just as the female ant after coition loses her wings, which then become superfluous, nay, dangerous for breeding purposes,
so for the most part does a woman lose her beauty after giving birth to one or two children,
and probably for the same reasons.
>>
>>29589914
They are like men, but they have titties and a vagina instead of a penis.
>>
>>29589934
>they're people

where is proofs?
>>
>>29591140
Social engineers. please leave.
>>
they remind me of monkeys in that they have strange, neurotic obsessions with shiny metals, gems, colors and for some reason shoes.
i don't know if it's materialism or an affinity for everything beautiful or both, but it's beyond my capacity to understand.
>>
File: 127317237812371283.jpg (180 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
127317237812371283.jpg
180 KB, 400x534
>>29591099
(checked)

Based Schopenhauer
>>
>>29589914
I've never been with one and they've already ruined my life
>>
>>29589934
Something like this, but let me try to elaborate.

Women aren't inherently 'evil' or bad. It's fairly moronic to hate a woman on the basis she's a woman.

The red pill on women is understanding basic observable effects:

-They are coddled by men. Men put them on a pedestal, treat them like they're fragile and teach them that they can abuse the weaknesses of men, and they do so as that's what they see, and then more pathetic men enable the behavior out of desperation since men don't have the upper hand socially.

-Why do women have the upper hand?
Men are generally the ones who seek out women while few women do so in return, but times are changing on this. There's more social value in women because they have the key to sex, it's up to them to say yes or no while most men are willing always, and because most men are always willing this empowers all tiers of women, inflating their ego. This coupled with the coddling inflates the woman's ego.

-Why is this bad?
It creates an unbalanced game where only one party has the risks and little reward, but both parties are enabling each other, neither are solely to blame. Women are given privileges due to them being women, but it's the man that gives said privileges in hopes something more.
And the social game is not even like I said before where even uggos and whores can settle down for a provider in the future, thus making sure that no repercussions for their behaviors ever come back to them.

Women get a free pass on most things because of the view society has on women, like they are vastly different to men and should be protected while the notion of their inflated value keeps being spread, and feminism today is just taking this to the next level of stupidity where women have less and less consequences regarding their actions, now being lazy, boring, fat, a whore, etc. is 'empowering', it's basically a powertrip gone out of control.
>>
>>29591230
Anon sums it up perfectly. They are like dogs. A dog can be a loving family pet or a vicious attack dog. It's all based on how they are treated and raised. It's men's fault for settling for whores and single mothers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.